Community > Posts By > Rubicat

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:59 AM

It's simple. If you don't like facial hair or long hair, then move on to the next profile. If you're searching for a doctor, lawyer or commodities broker, maybe you're looking in the wrong place. I'm retired, and if you wanted to know what my profession was, all you'd have to do is ask, not complain because I didn't tell you up front. My ex was a complainer. Now she's an ex. This was meant as a reply to s8dy. For some reason it didn't show up that way.

I agree with adventureman.When you are in your Fifties and over you realise that you are not going to be everyones cup of tea so we do what makes US happy.Been there done the marriage and kids thing now its time to move on and get a life.If you want rich men try the millionaire' s dating website. If he wants to show off his toys - he earned the money to buy them so why cant he be proud of them.

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:37 AM

Loneliness is a part of life and it teach us much about us so if we take it in positive seance
Where do I go?
When I'm feeling so lost and I don't want to be found.
When I'm looking and listening for that peace in my heart.
But I know I'll never hear that sound.
Where do I go?
Where do I go when I'm trying to laugh but all I can do I cry?
I'm trying to keep on living because I'm not ready to die.
Where do I go because the sun never seems to shine?
Can you give me my life back it's not yours it's mine?
How do I keep going, how do I fight this fight?
I'm tired of feeling beat down, but I'm trying with all my might!
Where do I go when my head hangs so low?
Please give me an answer because I just don't know!
Where do I go?
Does it take very long?
For me to find that peace and a place where I belong.
I need you to help me, help me to take a stand.
I'm scared to do it by myself, will you please take my hand?
Where do I go? Where do I go? Where do I go?
Do you know

That is really beautiful,really sad and painful but still amazing .Sending you a big hug.flowers :thumbsup:

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 10:28 AM

yes some people do ,but it is good when you get married to her only .

about me i am still vergin .if i get chance i ready to have sex with vergin only.
OMG somebody hijacked your profile cos it says you are married and your interest- sex.
OR maybe you are just some psycho who cant do it unless its with a virgin.

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 03:19 AM
In my experience pretty boys are fine to look at but pretty uselessat everything else.Give me a nice neat beard and moustache and a deep sexy voice and a cute butt and must be great kisser and I will overlook
the rest.

Rubicat's photo
Sun 09/28/14 03:04 AM
Anyone seen Four Weddings and a Funeral where Andie McDowell lists her lovers.:banana:

Rubicat's photo
Sat 09/27/14 01:13 PM
So basically what you want is a sugar mommy who will marry you so you can become a citizen of her civilised country and keep you supplied with food money and clothing? This is called SCAMMING in western civilisation.Why dont you try finding a sugar mommy in your own country or are they all taken?

Rubicat's photo
Fri 09/26/14 11:15 AM

No When I wanted to know if I looked good in clothes I used to by a bunch of out fits and try them on at home and let my boys be the judge.They were always spot on from eeuw mom that makes you look like a granny,what an ugly dress, thats pretty mom,that makes you look fat to no mom your boobs are sticking out and its too tight or too loose.No lying there.Hey it worked for me and all the ugly stuff got returned.They are still like that and quick to make a comment about my clothes:banana:

Boobs sticking out is bad, how?drool :wink: smokin
For your sons it is! Didnt like their mama dressing like that. When they were around. :banana: :banana:

True.

All I was able to read was there was a chance of boobs sticking out.

Lost my train after that.:angel:
Yes most men do if they catch a peek at your boobs they will tell you any lie just to get in there!!!:banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:48 AM

No When I wanted to know if I looked good in clothes I used to by a bunch of out fits and try them on at home and let my boys be the judge.They were always spot on from eeuw mom that makes you look like a granny,what an ugly dress, thats pretty mom,that makes you look fat to no mom your boobs are sticking out and its too tight or too loose.No lying there.Hey it worked for me and all the ugly stuff got returned.They are still like that and quick to make a comment about my clothes:banana:

Boobs sticking out is bad, how?drool :wink: smokin
For your sons it is! Didnt like their mama dressing like that. When they were around. :banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Fri 09/26/14 10:32 AM

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 10:39 AM
Rockhampton QLD Australia via Brissy and Sydney long long trip but Awesome country

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 09:50 AM
Two eggs get married. in honeymoom suite girl egg goes to bathroom and puts on sexy negligee and comes out then boy egg goes in and comes out with crash helmet on. Girl" Whats that for?" Boy "Well everytime I get hard someone hits me on the head with a spoon":banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:26 AM

No offence willing but no matter what their age women have issues and thats the truth.Give it a trial run first. If it works well whatever floats your boat. I think its going to be real fun being so scandalous at your age! You go Willing!:drinks :banana: rofl

That's why I posted this.

I need advice on how to handle or not handle petty jealousies, resentments, etc.

You sure are and hopefully it will work- better find out if they will get along first. Invite them both over for a meal.

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:07 AM
No offence willing but no matter what their age women have issues and thats the truth.Give it a trial run first. If it works well whatever floats your boat. I think its going to be real fun being so scandalous at your age! You go Willing!:drinks :banana: rofl

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 08:04 AM

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 07:45 AM
This a topic that just screams for popcorn and a chairdrinker
If the women are happy why not and three incomes can make life a lot more comfortable.
Should get interesting when they start fighting over you:banana:
Not for me though I want all the attention and I dont share a man.Also dont do threesomesdrinker

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 06:26 AM
I do believe in God but do not believe we here to blindly do everything a man tells us to do because we are married.That is like religious fanaticism and is a dangerous path.
On the lighter side the gospeL according to the mingle guys is as long as she has a hot body and serves beer and BJ's 24/7 she is a good wife!:banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:51 AM
Cosmetics for women are expensive enough there is no room in the budget for nail polish for the man as well. Besides that I am not going on a date with a man who compares manicures with me!:banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:41 AM

<---- Old Woman Who is A-OK With NOT Keeping Up With You Middle-Aged Men's Sexual AIDS.

scared

Also a lot of women dont need sexual aids! noway

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:30 AM
1.To remain a virgin is a personal choice and the fires of hell will not burn you up if you arent a virgin bride.
2.In western culture 40 year old men looking for virgins are called Paedophiles
3.Hillbilly joke - The only virgins left are either butt ugly or can run faster than their brothers.:banana: :banana:

Rubicat's photo
Wed 09/24/14 04:18 AM
"Newsflash" maybe the SEX wasnt that great or maybe they just arent that into you. Because you are in love with a person doesnt mean they are in love with you.:banana: