Community > Posts By > ladygwapa71

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 10:17 PM
It is better to have love and lost it than having no love at all. Kapag umibig ka katapat nun ay ang masaktan ka pero wag humintong magmahal habang may buhay may pag-asa ika nga. Just be open to changes kasi life is full of surprises. Malay mo ang masaktan ka sya palang magdala sa 'yo na mahanap mo ang talagang para sa 'yo. Kaya ok lang yan hijo carry mo 'yan.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 07:13 PM
@Maxisu.........sometimes when I am in the mood I play along with these scammers lol. I challenged them to videochat with me in skype and of course they have excuses, cam is not allowed on duty or cam is broken etc. After few exchanges of emails I reported and blocked them. I already reported 3 accounts here and I blocked them. All 3 of them introduced themselves to me as US military personnel.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 06:55 PM
welcome to mingle drinker

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 02:38 AM

I'm inthe middle of a desert xo thirsty,trying to look for help please ladies am seriouse about this please dont let me die n you can save me

And why you think ladies here can save you from dying in the desert?

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/29/14 02:29 AM
Edited by ladygwapa71 on Tue 07/29/14 02:33 AM
I am not an American I am filipino but I support the troops and I salute the men and women who serve to defend their country and the world. My brother in law is a retired US Army. He have gone to Somalia, Panama and Iraq and I'm so proud of him. My country Philippines would never be a free country today and would never got free from the Japanese during WW2 if it was not because of the famous war hero Gen. Douglas MacArthur with his troops who fulfilled his promise........"I shall return".

To the men and women who risk their lives defending their country and the world..........Thank you and I salute you.......God bless America!!!

ladygwapa71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 09:28 PM
scammers should at least do research to make them sound and look real. noway

ladygwapa71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:45 PM
I got an email from a guy somewhere in africa but not nigeria. I forgot the name of the place in his profile. I thought he would tell me that he would want to be my friend but I was wrong. Instead he wrote me to tell me that I was not smart to talk and warned scammers in my profile coz the more scammers would want to get me. He said he also read my post in a thread that I talked same thing, about scammers and that I he was not impressed that I post in a thread rate my profile and so he preferred to messaged me blah blah blah. I was pissed with the way he wrote me. I told him whatever I posted in my profile and in some threads here was not against the rules and policies of this site. And I asked him why he sound so affected that I talked about scammers, I was not soliciting his opinion if I am smart or not, who cares. I told him maybe he was a scammer himself and he did not reply anymore.

ladygwapa71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:30 PM
I am one of the real people here.

ladygwapa71's photo
Sat 07/26/14 05:21 PM
hahaha he wrote in his profile he is from London, England but his pic showed the flag of the US LOL. Welcome to mingle anyway dude.......bigsmile

ladygwapa71's photo
Thu 07/24/14 08:07 PM
Edited by ladygwapa71 on Thu 07/24/14 08:09 PM
too much obsession for fantasy kind of relationship will only frustrates you. Be realistic and not idealistic in finding a partner. There is no one as cute and as soft spoken, gentle and romantic as "Christian Slater" in Bed of Roses that exists in real. noway

ladygwapa71's photo
Thu 07/24/14 07:40 PM
it's ok to chat outside mingle if you want to chat with videocall on skype or yahoo messenger, if the person you want to chat with will also let you view his cam. If she/he will do then he/she is real.

ladygwapa71's photo
Thu 07/24/14 05:35 AM
looking for a long lasting relationship or possible marriage is not like applying for a job or looking for money to pay your bills that when you find something interesting that you think is a good opportunity you will grab it. Marriage is a long term commitment, it involves the heart and the future. Looking for a real, sincere and future ideal partner is a process. Who in the world as crazy as nut to just respond to a post in a thread by a stranger that he is looking for someone to marry. People, take your time. Make friends with fellow minglers, join the forums, who knows you will find what you are looking for. Do not rush, and don't be carried away with your obsessions of finding love, because if you do you will get frustrated. Just an opinion and a piece of advice. Thought for the day..........

"You can't find love in just a click of your computer".

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 09:46 PM
I've met scammers also in some other sites and yesterday I met another 2 in this site. But I am already aware how to detect people like them. I wasn't dumb anymore like my very first experience in myspace several years ago. Beware of members who's profile pic is a guy in a military uniform. They will tell you they are British or a US guy but be observant the way they speak, their english grammar and sentences......it's LOL. You will know they are african scammers. Challenge them to chat with cam they have many excuses.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:59 PM

Hello, how are you? Nice profile, was wondering if you'd like to have a chat with me? Without Skype/Google+ please don't bother replying alright, need to see who am chatting with and I'm sure likewise her.

Are you for real.you post the same thing in all your threds , even sent that same thing to my inbox.

haha really? same message sent to your inbox? hhmm......scammers scammers are everywhere. But what make these scammers sound funny is that they pretend to be a white guy mostly pretending military guys from US or UK but assigned in Iraq or Afghan but when you read their messages, their english sucks!! LOL.

.........sorry scammers are not welcome in this thread LOL.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:30 PM
Thank you all for welcoming me. God bless you all!!!

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 08:29 PM

Hello, how are you? Nice profile, was wondering if you'd like to have a chat with me? Without Skype/Google+ please don't bother replying alright, need to see who am chatting with and I'm sure likewise her.

yea sure, I love to chat. we can try it.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:32 PM
I started liking this site and enjoying the forum as well. I saw this thread so I guess I would join the fun and know how you rate my profile.........10 is the highest LOL......Just want to know the opinion of my fellow minglers, just for fun and to know my chances of getting a very nice dateflowerforyou happy

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 05:05 PM
and what kind of fun you are looking for? LOL. stay in the forum and you will have fun dude.:banana:

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 04:51 PM
not only rich can afford to cheat, broke is also capable of cheating. I choose the faithful one not rich not broke just average. if he's broke we will work it out together, and if he gets rich...well we will enjoy it together.

ladygwapa71's photo
Tue 07/22/14 12:05 AM
so that means he did not really loved and cared for the woman at all? he just used the woman for some reason? ouch!!!!

Previous 1