Community > Posts By > PsycheCat

PsycheCat's photo
Sun 07/25/10 11:32 AM
I've learned we all make mistakes, and to forgive someone is only to remember that no one is perfect.

PsycheCat's photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:47 PM
I think when people hide their relationship status there's a reason behind it, and not always bad, but it is deceitful.

If you're looking for friends, continue, but if you're looking for someone to date, I think I would pass...you could be the guy on the other side next time.

PsycheCat's photo
Thu 06/17/10 12:14 PM
Theodore Rex by Edmund Morris. glasses

PsycheCat's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:52 PM

Saw a guy wearing a T-shirt that made me think of this thread:

"I may not be Mr. Right, but I'll F*** you till he shows up!"

laugh

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

PsycheCat's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:24 PM

She wants you to win her. We take things for granted if they come too easily.

Win her ???...but she wants me already !whoa
I'm the best thing that ever happened to her...and she knows that I hate head games !rant
WHY SHE'S SO STUPID think jeopardizing all, by playing games ?! what what what

Well just because she wants you doesn't mean you don't have to win her. think

PsycheCat's photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:16 PM

:laughing: Just a little warning to you ladies...If you live in a very small town like I do, be cautious about what sites you join, and what pics you put up.:laughing: On one of the banner ads on the rt side of the mingle page, just saw a lady from here. I recognized her so I clicked on itrofl She had a rather, or should I say quite, explicit pic on there.drool She is married and I know both her and her hubby quite well. I wonder if I am going to look at her whenever we meet, in town, at church, etc without visualizing the pic or busting out laughing. Do y'all think I should bring it up in conversation with her or just silently LMAO? What would you ppl do? open to suggestions.rofl

hmmmm....for all you know her husband could be on here too trying to add a little spice to their lives. :wink:

PsycheCat's photo
Wed 06/16/10 08:36 PM
I've read your original post as well as those after. And here is my two cents.

First, you need to figure out what you're looking for in/out of a relationship. I know that sounds trite, but when you think about it it's not. Does the man meet your needs, emotionally, physically, intellectually etc... If not, no matter how much time you invest it's not going to work!

Second, put the past in the past. Each relationship is a learning experience. We have all been hurt or hurt someone in our relationships. But take what was good i.e. if they made you laugh, or made you feel like you were beautiful, or were encouraging, whatever was positive and work on that. Look for partners that generate those same feelings. Any negative feeling that they generated, were theirs to own. People that feel bad about themselves want others to feel bad too.

And last, dating is like shopping. We are trying on different people to see if they fit. Sometimes they do, others well, you know. And you don't buy something that doesn't fit just because it's pretty.

My ex-husband married me because he didn't know what else to do. Personally, I wish he would have told me he was confused and not sure if he loved me. It would have saved us both a lot of anger and tears. Good luck to you