Community > Posts By > CHutch

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 05:18 PM
I gotta do something about that Happy New Year 1992 banner one of these days.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 04:15 PM

I confess I had a really bad night last night.

I confess I will HATE you for eternity and evermore.

I confess I am trying, but soemtimes it becomes so hard and just overcomes me.

I confess I just dont know sometimes anymore.

Also, I don't know what happened to you and hope things get better, but I've felt the same way a number of times.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 04:04 PM
I confess I've been here on the computer for about 4 hours playing farmville, listening to itunes, and drinking grapefruit juice because I've had a nasty flu for about a week.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:47 PM
I will compromise on a few things but some things are firm.

I mean, if a person is picky about every single detail and consider that the 'full package', more likely than not they won't find what they're looking for.

Whats important is you both feel a strong connection to each other.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 03:20 PM
what a bizarre relationship. It's one thing for enjoying 'rough' foreplay. Its a whole nother thing when the entire relationship is based on fighting. Its like thats all they have in common..not good.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:56 PM
2.5 years for me. It's amazing what a good imagination can accomplish.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:53 PM

You need to think, act and project a postive attitude and you will attract positive people. At least that is what people keep telling me, but I keep finding the ones with negative issues.

Yes, well the problem is at this point I sort of feel projecting the positive attitude feels phony and forced. And I realize the dilemna of dating is easier with the positive attitude. Well..its easier for some people.

Personally I would not mind dating someone with negative issues as long as she was willing to overcome them (depending on what issues they were). It's easier to accomplish something with help than on your own.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:48 PM

It might. I'd be concerned if they had more than a few in the past year. It would tell me that they're not long term relationship material.

So you would ask in order to see if they were relationship material?

What if they had only been with one person? Would that automatically make them relationship material?

Hmm. Good questions. I don't think I would ask, sometimes people just 'volunteer' things, you know?

And not necessarily on the second one either. But more likely than say someone who had several long term relationships.

I just think its a red flag when someone has so many relationships in a short time. It sort of tells me they have committment issues. Not always, but..well, thats my view.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:16 PM
It might. I'd be concerned if they had more than a few in the past year. It would tell me that they're not long term relationship material.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:01 PM
I'd like someone I shared a deep physical, emotional, and mental connection with. I have no idea what that is like as I did not have that during my marriage.

She should have an open mind about the world around her. Should like children. Should be loyal as I'd be very loyal to her. Wonderful in bed..not frigid. Not a slob, but I don't expect her to do all the cooking in cleaning. I would contribute in both areas. Patience a must too. Should like cats too. Not a spendaholic.

Someone who likes my family. This was missing in my previous marriage too.

I do not think that is alot to ask, but clearly I may as well be asking for the impossible.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:51 PM
I suppose partially true. You can't really be happy with others if you're not happy with yourself. And true that no one likes constant complainers.

However there's more to it than that. You can have a really positive outset at the beginning, but you just constantly have..bad luck..or no luck..so you over time you get cynical.

Which has happened to me.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:46 PM
I think people have a right to be stupid as long as I have a right to be amused by their stupidity.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:45 PM
Internet addiction? Yes, I probably have it. Thats not to say I'd turn down an invitation to go out and do something..depending on what that was.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:43 PM
I think I'll watch some of the movies I rented. They're due tonight anyway.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 01:41 PM
I'm thinking being alone stinks.

BTW, I'd like to see Book of Eli.

CHutch's photo
Tue 01/19/10 04:17 AM
I saw Avatar Sunday night in 3D. The movie itself was great. Good plot if a bit predictable. Thought of comparisons between Avatar and our own history with native American Indians.

The 3D effects...very impressed. Nothing like the cheap 3D glasses in the 1980s during Jaws. This was actual 3D.

Now I know what direction most movies will go in the future, and I like it.

CHutch's photo
Tue 01/19/10 04:09 AM
Different circumstances, but I share the sentiment its hard to start over. For me, 10 years of a marriage to someone I had little attraction to emotionally, mentally, or physically. So I was glad when it finally came to an end.

My problem is however..since I could not give my ex-wife what she needed, I'm worried I will be that way with whoever I might be with in the future, as I seem to feel very unable willing to share myself.

CHutch's photo
Tue 01/19/10 04:04 AM
So...I read through this thread, and can't help but be amused. I'm not surprised , as most (not all) guys do think sex first. Basically predators seeking prey. We've civilized mostly but haven't left that part behind, which isn't a bad thing as we do need to repopulate.

But there are a few of us who don't think sex first. I am actually interested in knowing more about potential mates. Yet I give off vibes that make me very uninteresting. Perhaps this is intentional as I'm really not sure I wish to share myself with another. Post divorce baggage yet to clear I suppose.

Anyway, I digress. Predators seeking prey. Thats why. They're just too civilized to go look at a popular street corner, but not civilized enough to know how to properly talk to all of you.

Hope this helps.

CHutch's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:36 AM
I'm one of those who is occasionally set on 'stuck'. Somehow its difficult to let the past go.

CHutch's photo
Sat 07/04/09 11:28 AM

You have to be willing to let someone past your defenses. Lex, CHutch, are you willing to do that?

I have no idea when I'll be ready to do that.