Community > Posts By > CHutch

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:22 PM
Ok, I need to add url-/url in the future for links.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:20 PM
From the top of the Burj Dubai..now the tallest building in the world:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl4Ppae9ZE0

I wouldn't mind being at the top of that..just not outside.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuScTcDP_Q

Definitely an original concept, IMO. Really enjoyed it.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 05:08 PM

Wow..thats kind of..I can't think of the word but its nice and kind of sad at the same time.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 04:58 PM

I've always got a crush... my little fantasy world

It's amazing what a great imagination can accomplish. I don't know what I'd do without one.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 04:48 PM
Yep, like I said I don't understand the purpose of writing "I'm different than everyone you've met".

Everyone has subtle differences.

I'm only interested in what a potential date has to offer in a relationship (and the first thought is not sex). As I'm sure she is interested in what I'd have to offer.

Its a given that people will probably embellish their profiles a little. Thats not necessarily lying. But I still maintain that the majority of people in their profiles are not lying in any case. They are only stating how they view what they'd like.

Or maybe a number of people are just confused in what they want in someone.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 04:43 PM
I have no idea what this thread is about but I'm going to just join in and say hi to everyone.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 04:41 PM

it's hard to find someone you really like, who also really likes you, and you're both available and live near eachother too, here or in 3D world --- real love is a gift, like real friendship.

This seems to be a really good way to put it...a gift.

I will be honest about something here about how I percieved that.

I was in a marriage for 10 years. I honestly did not view her as my soulmate and felt very unhappy. But I married her because in my own mind..that someone loved me the way she did was a gift and I better damn well accept it and like it because if I didn't, I'd be alone. She was the only 'gift' I would receive. (This was what I convinced myself). Obviously eventually we divorced because I could not give her what she needed. I tried..but I just could not feel the same way towards her.

Real love is a gift. If both feel it, thats one of the best gifts you can recieve. The truth is many don't know how to handle it, and many feel love is 'disposable'.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 02:00 PM
Single yesterday,
Single today
Single forever.

(Well, hopefully not the last one)

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:52 PM
Edited by CHutch on Sun 01/24/10 01:53 PM

I know for a fact men are generally stimulated by what they read in a woman's profile, not by the pictures they post. Men do not judge women by their looks.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If you don't like what you are getting, change what you are doing.

well i would say your wrong. looks at least you know may be true their profile is almost never true!

Sarcasm owns...FTW!!

yes i knew that..... let me elaborate..... Profiles are are generally full of lies and a waste of time.....hence men don't choose not to read simply because they are visual but also because people are liars! It's always about looks on both sides men and women......

I don't share this sentiment.

Yes, I look at the photos. But I also read the profiles to get a sense of their personality. I will ignore a very pleasing photo that has a profile that seems to indicate 'airhead' or 'snob'. I want someone down to earth, reasonably intelligent and open minded, even if that person could not be a VS model.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about. You have a half naked photo and alot of women..like alot of men..will respond to that. And you like that response as opposed to being clothed and gathering..fewer..responses.

lol...nevermind! It's pointless i guess! It is what it is.......Maybe i'm living in a different world???? But, in my experience i have read countless profiles staing they are the girl next door and yet i am still here....so go figure man???? someone is lying!

Maybe it is a different world. But I do believe there are very few people who can be whats called a perfect match for you. The annoyance of course is going through dozens, or even hundreds of women to find what you could call that 'perfect match'.

But think about what you're offering. I don't know you at all, but if I was a girl I'd probably think you were more interested in offering a good night (through your photo) than much more than that.

Although I will say I'm probably the absolute WRONG person to take advice from...as I've yet to have any responses here. So you know what..just keep doing what you're doing. It's working better than what I've tried.

I can only tell you what I believe.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:28 PM

Thinking about dating and maybe settling down again it maybe temporary insanity on my part or just tired of the same ole bar scene but a bit confused on how so many people seem to be looking for someone and just browsing some posts and comments from people everyone seems to have the same complaints about the dating scene. If everyone is complaining about the same things why is it so difficult to meet someone.

Because most people on these sites are LIARS, thats why!
[/quote

And I thought I was cynical.Are some liars? Sure. Most? Thats hard to swallow.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:26 PM

I know for a fact men are generally stimulated by what they read in a woman's profile, not by the pictures they post. Men do not judge women by their looks.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If you don't like what you are getting, change what you are doing.

well i would say your wrong. looks at least you know may be true their profile is almost never true!

Sarcasm owns...FTW!!

yes i knew that..... let me elaborate..... Profiles are are generally full of lies and a waste of time.....hence men don't choose not to read simply because they are visual but also because people are liars! It's always about looks on both sides men and women......

I don't share this sentiment.

Yes, I look at the photos. But I also read the profiles to get a sense of their personality. I will ignore a very pleasing photo that has a profile that seems to indicate 'airhead' or 'snob'. I want someone down to earth, reasonably intelligent and open minded, even if that person could not be a VS model.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about. You have a half naked photo and alot of women..like alot of men..will respond to that. And you like that response as opposed to being clothed and gathering..fewer..responses.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:28 AM
29 ..and I'm 35

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:27 AM
Only about sex? I don't think so. I think if someone absolutely only had sex on their mind, they wouldn't go through all the trouble of trying to line up a date on the internet. There would be other, much easier options.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:24 AM
Edited by CHutch on Sun 01/24/10 11:25 AM

As childish as this may seems, I have no idea how to answer this question for myself. I also don't get what it means. Before you assume I'm a depressed emo guy with long hair covering my face, hear me out.

When someone says, "What do you want out of a relationship?"

I answer, "An attractive, easy-going, smart, honest, fun, girl who has goals in life and a great personality...etc."

Doesn't everyone answer that? Of course they do, so why do people ask themselves (or others) this question? Nobody wants a relationship full of the opposite of course...

No. For me that answer is too subjective.

My answer seems to be a woman who I 'share an emotional, mental, an physical attraction' with. I really don't know what that is like yet. If you don't share that with your partner, than the items you mentioned flip to the opposite pretty quick.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:19 AM
I don't understand what this is about.

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:18 AM
55?

CHutch's photo
Sun 01/24/10 11:16 AM
Yes I would. I don't know if it would work out, but it would be interesting.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:30 PM
I like to put my cold feet on a warm back under the covers.

CHutch's photo
Sat 01/23/10 09:29 PM

I may be old fashion but if looking hasn't worked yet how about just letting friendships build and if something sparks from that then you guys have one of the biggest humps compleated which is comunication.. theres someone for everyone. You will know her when you meet her.hugs!

This makes sense, except I'm not good at making friends.

I guess what I've been told before, and its probably true..that I've put up such a tall and thick wall around me. And people notice that. And I'm stuck between wanting to tear it down, and stay inside in the safety.

But yes. It does help to talk about it.

We got a few things in common. is it because you are shy or because you "say the wrong thing" and I say that loosely..

Shyness is part of it. But there's more, in the past 5 years things have happened that I guess I felt a wall was necessary. I don't want to share here on the forum. Privately sure but not publicly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6