Community > Posts By > makenwallo

makenwallo's photo
Sun 08/10/14 04:32 PM

Islam does not say kill peoples

I just find it interesting how this people who is so small who have lived in the Middle east are trying to be exterminated by their own country. whoever that may be

also these people were telling the US and the Un if we left that Genocide is what would happen to them because of the hate of them in the middle east. I believe followers of the Christian bible should take note these are the people who the 3 kings who cam to Yahshua from the Persian Empire to give him gifts as they saw the signs of his birth that it seems Yahshua's own people did not understand yet these people did. they have Christian roots that are very deep. if anyone cares to copy and paste this video and watch and listen to what was said a few years ago by a member.

http://www.yeziditruth.org/2011/11/the-history-and-genocide-of-the-yezidis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazidi

makenwallo's photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:53 PM

Islam is a religion made for men.

Check out the freedoms in this one example.

Men have the freedom swim dressed like this.

not true . a Muslim man must cover from the navel to the knee

show this
http://en.islamtoday.net/node/1119

makenwallo's photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:45 PM

Just wait til they all start PMSing. Even Allah won't be able to help them.laugh

Islamic State (ISIS) Takes Hundreds of Yazidi Women Captive as Sex Slaves

Muhammad allowed his followers to take women captive as sex slaves (click here for sources). Yet the world is shocked when the Islamic State (ISIS) follows Muhammad's teachings by taking women captive as sex slaves. Will the media ever realize that some Muslims actually take Muhammad's teachings seriously, and that we therefore need to examine Muhammad's teachings?

Yazidi Women Fleeing Islamic State

BAGHDAD – Hundreds of women from the Yazidi religious minority have been taken captive by Sunni militants with "vicious plans," an Iraqi official said Friday, further underscoring the dire plight of Iraq's minorities at the hands of the Islamic State group.

Kamil Amin, the spokesman for Iraq's Human Rights Ministry, said hundreds of Yazidi women below the age of 35 are being held in schools in Iraq's second largest city, Mosul. He said the ministry learned of the captives from their families.

"We think that the terrorists by now consider them slaves and they have vicious plans for them," Amin told The Associated Press. "We think that these women are going to be used in demeaning ways by those terrorists to satisfy their animalistic urges in a way that contradicts all the human and Islamic values."

The U.S. has confirmed that the Islamic State group has kidnapped and imprisoned Yazidi women so that they can be sold or married off to extremist fighters, said a U.S. official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information came from classified intelligence reports. There was no solid estimate of the number of women victimized, the official said.

Islam does not order it.
So,why doesn't it prevent it?

do you mean the intervention of countries militarily there?

makenwallo's photo
Sun 08/10/14 03:30 PM
Islam does not say kill peoples

makenwallo's photo
Sun 08/10/14 07:57 AM

Just wait til they all start PMSing. Even Allah won't be able to help them.laugh

Islamic State (ISIS) Takes Hundreds of Yazidi Women Captive as Sex Slaves

Muhammad allowed his followers to take women captive as sex slaves (click here for sources). Yet the world is shocked when the Islamic State (ISIS) follows Muhammad's teachings by taking women captive as sex slaves. Will the media ever realize that some Muslims actually take Muhammad's teachings seriously, and that we therefore need to examine Muhammad's teachings?

Yazidi Women Fleeing Islamic State

BAGHDAD – Hundreds of women from the Yazidi religious minority have been taken captive by Sunni militants with "vicious plans," an Iraqi official said Friday, further underscoring the dire plight of Iraq's minorities at the hands of the Islamic State group.

Kamil Amin, the spokesman for Iraq's Human Rights Ministry, said hundreds of Yazidi women below the age of 35 are being held in schools in Iraq's second largest city, Mosul. He said the ministry learned of the captives from their families.

"We think that the terrorists by now consider them slaves and they have vicious plans for them," Amin told The Associated Press. "We think that these women are going to be used in demeaning ways by those terrorists to satisfy their animalistic urges in a way that contradicts all the human and Islamic values."

The U.S. has confirmed that the Islamic State group has kidnapped and imprisoned Yazidi women so that they can be sold or married off to extremist fighters, said a U.S. official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information came from classified intelligence reports. There was no solid estimate of the number of women victimized, the official said.

Islam does not order it.

makenwallo's photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:50 PM

Sometimes i wonder how an honest man or woman will find someone of his or her likings here. That country has crafted its own bad reputation. They seem to hide behind any picture that pops up in my mail. They hide behind the weirdest disguises. And then the truth and sobby stories come out..
I am sorry to those people that have good intentions. But you owe that all to the scammers in your land that i will avoid any of you.

u are right i am from ******* i know this is really unfortunate and disservice to the whole ****** .
a lot of peoples dont want to talk with you because you're from ******

makenwallo's photo
Thu 08/07/14 03:35 PM

How important is looks to a man? Everybody has their own tastes I know, but is it more important to a guy what the girl looks like or is it more important to find that girl that respects you, loves you, and takes care of you?

find that girl that respects you, loves you, and takes care of you?

makenwallo's photo
Thu 08/07/14 07:35 AM
Edited by makenwallo on Thu 08/07/14 07:36 AM

hello...maybe someone can help me here because I cannot find it in FAQ. I'm from the Netherlands, filled just in my prolfe but how can I change the country in my profile??? For one or other reason I only could choose for Bulgaria...so I filled in Sofiya
Thanks in advance!
:)

http://mingle2.com/user/edit_profile
select general

makenwallo's photo
Thu 08/07/14 02:00 AM
Rina74 "Looking for a gentleman with class..."
Live within 100 miles
NOT seeking an intimate encounter
NOT married

good luck

makenwallo's photo
Wed 08/06/14 07:29 AM
stand in the row lool

makenwallo's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:00 AM

for Me Its honesty

the confidence and no racism

makenwallo's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:44 AM
the laziness or not serious and fraudsters profiles

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:58 PM
Edited by makenwallo on Tue 08/05/14 04:58 PM
I've received a single email from a scammer.

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:13 PM
Edited by makenwallo on Tue 08/05/14 02:14 PM

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:08 PM
User Deactivated loool

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 07:39 AM
jealous women :banana:

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 06:49 AM
An intelligent person who is very lazy
cuz u can see and talk whith him

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 06:13 AM
cuz u are from India ! i am new here but easy to know some users dont prefer certain countries! contempt or racial :smile:

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 05:58 AM
yeah of course

makenwallo's photo
Tue 08/05/14 01:36 AM
i think it will never happen for me