Community > Posts By > makenwallo

makenwallo's photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:21 AM

What if they truly love money?

By the way, the title of this thread says "sex", not "true love".
Why the bait-and-switch?

New Member:banana:

makenwallo's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:39 AM
nice

makenwallo's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:38 AM
scammerlaugh

makenwallo's photo
Wed 10/08/14 06:33 AM
it feels goodbigsmile

makenwallo's photo
Tue 10/07/14 11:08 AM
just simple smile2

makenwallo's photo
Thu 10/02/14 07:56 PM

the beach
and farmer ?? Lol

i prefer the forest

makenwallo's photo
Thu 10/02/14 07:41 PM
the beach

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/26/14 03:34 PM

For those who care to read, three facts were reported.
1 He was trying to get converts.
2 He was pissed he got fired.
3 He decapitated a woman.

Who da hell does that?

Any idiot can see, two out of three actions are Muslim related.

Muslims don't drink :wink:

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/26/14 01:34 PM

Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert

By LYDIA WARREN

Beware of the Nation of Islam

A fired employee who had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam stabbed two female colleagues - beheading one of them - before an off-duty officer shot him, police have said.

Alton Alexander Nolen, 30, was fired from Vaughan Foods, a food distribution center in Moore, Oklahoma on Thursday before returning to his car and smashing it into another vehicle.

He then climbed out and entered the building, attacking the first two people he encountered with a knife, Moore Police Sergeant Jeremy Lewis said.

After beheading Colleen Hufford, 54, and stabbing Traci Johnson, 43, multiple times, Nolen was shot by off-duty officer Mark Vaughan, who was working at the business.

On Friday, Lewis said that Nolen had been trying to convert co-workers to Islam and that local police had contacted the FBI to help investigate the man's background, KFOR reported.

Co-workers said Nolen himself had only just converted to Islam, according to News9. It is not yet known if his beliefs played a role in the attack.

.............It is not yet known if his beliefs played a role in the attack. :wink:

makenwallo's photo
Wed 09/24/14 01:50 PM

makenwallo's photo
Wed 09/24/14 01:19 PM

Ramadan is like ordinary other month of year we used to fasting and working Sir :smile:
And killing?

do you know someone killed!laugh

Yes, I know someone who didn't make it back from the Middle East. We went to High School together. We were never friends, but I still knew him.

sorry about your friend but what is the cause of his death

Wasn't a friend, we just had the same classes in High School and were on the same Hockey Team.

It was from an IED.

sorry i dont understand what mean IED!
can u explain me

Improvised Explosive Device..... IED....anti-personel mine

thank you Sojourning_Soul
(Lpdon @) are u realy know what mean Ramadan ?

I will be honest, I don't know much about Ramadan, but I am also not a supporter of Islam. I have some very serious issues with some of the things the holy book says, but out of respect to you and your religion I wont bring them up here.

ok thank u . we respect all religions too

i will try to say someting about Ramadan just to show u it doesn t kill peoples.

During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.

Muslims are called upon to use this month to re-evaluate their lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" (sawm) literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words...

During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. The hand must not touch or take anything that does not belong to it. The ears must refrain from listening to idle talk or obscene words. The feet must refrain from going to sinful places. In such a way, every part of the body observes the fast.

Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.

also the sick person or the traveler does not forced to fast. people's health first:smile:

I find it hard to believe that Islam respects other religions. Your holy book states non believes should die by the sword. You have Christians, Jews, Athiests, Coptics, Bah�'�, etc all being arrested, beaten, tortured, and executed in countries under the rule of Islam.

sure it respects other religions.
there Koran translated into English u can read it and tell me if u find there something about kill peopoles

[the extremists are everywhere and represent only themselves]

makenwallo's photo
Wed 09/24/14 05:55 AM

Ramadan is like ordinary other month of year we used to fasting and working Sir :smile:
And killing?

Yes, I know someone who didn't make it back from the Middle East. We went to High School together. We were never friends, but I still knew him.

Wasn't a friend, we just had the same classes in High School and were on the same Hockey Team.

It was from an IED.

can u explain me

I will be honest, I don't know much about Ramadan, but I am also not a supporter of Islam. I have some very serious issues with some of the things the holy book says, but out of respect to you and your religion I wont bring them up here.

ok thank u . we respect all religions too

i will try to say someting about Ramadan just to show u it doesn t kill peoples.

During the blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world abstain from food, drink, and other physical needs during the daylight hours. As a time to purify the soul, refocus attention on God, and practice self-sacrifice, Ramadan is much more than just not eating and drinking.

Muslims are called upon to use this month to re-evaluate their lives in light of Islamic guidance. We are to make peace with those who have wronged us, strengthen ties with family and friends, do away with bad habits -- essentially to clean up our lives, our thoughts, and our feelings. The Arabic word for "fasting" (sawm) literally means "to refrain" - and it means not only refraining from food and drink, but from evil actions, thoughts, and words...

During Ramadan, every part of the body must be restrained. The tongue must be restrained from backbiting and gossip. The eyes must restrain themselves from looking at unlawful things. The hand must not touch or take anything that does not belong to it. The ears must refrain from listening to idle talk or obscene words. The feet must refrain from going to sinful places. In such a way, every part of the body observes the fast.

Therefore, fasting is not merely physical, but is rather the total commitment of the person's body and soul to the spirit of the fast. Ramadan is a time to practice self-restraint; a time to cleanse the body and soul from impurities and re-focus one's self on the worship of God.

also the sick person or the traveler does not forced to fast. people's health first:smile:

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 03:58 PM

Right now i have a question on my mind: Why do you want to know what is on my mind? rofl

Welcome to Mingle.

bigsmile slaphead

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 02:23 PM
get married and have childrensmile2

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 02:13 PM
a good wife

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 01:52 PM

And killing?

It was from an IED.

can u explain me

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 08:09 AM
u are right wesam
look dogs still loyal after the death too. better than many peoples

makenwallo's photo
Tue 09/23/14 05:38 AM

And killing?

It was from an IED.

can u explain me

makenwallo's photo
Mon 09/22/14 04:11 PM

I love stuff like this. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjbpwlqp5Qw

amazing

makenwallo's photo
Mon 09/22/14 01:30 PM

And killing?