Community > Posts By > makenwallo

makenwallo's photo
Sun 09/21/14 05:32 PM

Muslims don't assimilated.

Dedicated to the liberal idiots who claim we will never see Shariah Law here in the States.

Most Americans are unaware that under the "Refugee Resettlement Program," whole Muslim communities from hostile nations are imported into the United States, circumventing whatever immigration laws that are still intact.

This is made even more dangerous by who the organization determines are refugees and who aren't. It's the UN, driven largely by the world's largest international body, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC is a modern day caliphate made up of 56 countries and the Palestinian terrorists.

For years, a handful of my colleagues and I have warned of the reckless immigration polices here in America and in the West — refusing immigration status to persecuted religious minorities under Islam (Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, etc.), while allowing whole Muslim communities from jihad nations to immigrate.

I have documented this dangerous practice and warned of the eventual consequence of importing jihad. We have seen its deleterious consequences with many members of the Somali community.

With millions of Christians expelled, ethnically cleansed or worse from the Middle East you might think these were the refugees the US would welcome to our shores. You'd be wrong.

Obama has opened the gates to a flood of terror-linked Muslim immigrants, the size of which will ensure poor vetting of backgrounds.

Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/09/united-nations-flood-us-muslim-refugees-taxpayer-expense/#VXEfScrB2rdIGTEs.99

Islam never say kill peopoles winking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YzwPhJOSmE

makenwallo's photo
Sun 09/21/14 03:25 PM
Welcome! and good luck

makenwallo's photo
Sun 09/21/14 12:53 PM

Ramadan is like ordinary other month of year we used to fasting and working Sir :smile:
And killing?

do you know someone killed!laugh

makenwallo's photo
Sun 09/21/14 11:26 AM
go to swim

makenwallo's photo
Sun 09/21/14 08:31 AM

Should the federal government make Ramadan a federal holiday?

Beings we're to be flooded with the third world Islamist.

What say y'all?

If, we were given the right to vote on it.

Ramadan is a month of work, not a holiday i never have problem

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 05:06 PM

Hi :raising_hand: every one. I really need your advice so bad. I'm in online dating for the past 6 months. I'm from Jordan and I'm working in Kuwait now. I get enough from Arab. I want to marry a hot blonde girl and move to live with her where ever she is. I found a dozen of girls in the web and I start talking with some girls.. We keep talking we get so deep. And I become so crazy about the girl. And I want to get to the airport and fly to meet her. Then I found that she was just a scams. So what I have to do. What you advice me to do. I can get a visa to America and Canada. I can move there and start the new life that I'm always dream about. But I want a stinger reason to go there. I'm alone here, so what the difference if I go to Canada or America and stay alone. It's hurts alot.

I need help I entreat you people to help me out and make me think in the right way.

Have you tried the inflatable type
funky girl .. Did you know there are atleast ten uses for inflatable dolls ..

www.oddee.com/item_98208.aspx

Laughing.. Love that jacket.. Wow :-)

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 03:24 PM
the corruption is everywhere:smile:

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 02:23 PM

I love them never went out with one

she love u 2frustrated

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 08:25 AM

Ive never had a boyfriend in other country my first boyfriend died and it was 5 years ago
Now theres one person asked me to be his gf, he is in the other country, we had this 3500 miles away to each other

I was kinda wondering, is LDR really works?

possible distance is not important

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 06:47 AM
Edited by makenwallo on Sat 09/20/14 06:47 AM

hi im just new here looking for someone who'll love me and have a commitment with me

MsLoveTeacher ! welcome
i need some lessons about love can u teach me bigsmile

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 06:43 AM

New here, new to meeting people online. Hope it will be fun. Anyone from Europe? :smile:

Welcome and good luck in your search

makenwallo's photo
Sat 09/20/14 06:41 AM

Why you guys using This website? Give me reason

make new friends

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/19/14 05:37 PM

I joined the site a few days ago and just looking for some friends around my own age.

http://mingle2.com/topic/411321

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/19/14 05:27 PM
some part need the make up too :banana:

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/19/14 12:57 PM

I get your point, david_north2013.

I think there are a lot of reasons folks spend time on-line searching...tired of blind dates, tired of the folks friends fix us up with... and wonder if they ever knew us at all, tired of the bar scene, and on and on.

I do think it's important not to become obsessed with finding someone, on-line or otherwise, and to continue living our lives, and developing interests that will provide opportunities to meet folks, and not to be in a hurry to make it happen. As the saying goes, it happens when we least expect it, and often with someone we least expected.

i like this opinion :smile:

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/19/14 12:53 PM
Edited by makenwallo on Fri 09/19/14 12:55 PM
it doesn't work with me too but i met dear friends drinker

makenwallo's photo
Fri 09/19/14 06:53 AM
good luck man

makenwallo's photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:26 PM

I'm new to online dating. This site had a good rating on yelp so I joined. In the fist 48 hours I've been contacted by 18 guys claiming to be deployed overseas. Most of them could barely speak English and one claimed to be from where I live but was totally confused when I used local terms and places.
I have friends in the military and am aware of the scam so I'm not falling for any of it.
Is this common for all dating websites or am I just a scammer magnet?".

for all dating websites

makenwallo's photo
Thu 09/18/14 06:24 PM
Welcome

makenwallo's photo
Thu 09/18/14 01:10 PM
not sure about far relationship ! but good luck