Community > Posts By > MetalShadows

MetalShadows's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:40 PM
My answer might sound lame but, after spending time memorizing their body I'd just stare in their eyes for the rest of the time.

MetalShadows's photo
Sun 08/30/09 01:02 AM
That's so beautiful and very sad at the same time.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 10:22 PM
I think I've tried all the different ways of meeting someone on here, yet it just doesn't work lol.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:56 PM
I def. agree that if you get a tattoo, let it be something that means something to you, not like a boyfriends name or anything like that. I have one on my left forearm which probably seems like a weird place for a girl but it has more meaning then what it actually is. Just make sure it's something your proud to look at everyday, unless you get it somewhere that you can't see without a mirror.
As for a piercing I've had a bunch that I did myself and they didn't hurt, only ones I don't like are the skin and tongue ones. If your worried about scarring then you might want to check out which are the least noticeable if they do. Which in that case would rule out eyebrow, and for a lot of people belly button. By looking at your pic though I don't think a nose stud would look bad.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:52 PM
Type-O-Negative - Love you to Death

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 04:40 PM
Universal Fish Tickler

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 12:39 PM
I'm really bored and feel like saying hey to other people from CT so hey guys. :smile:

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 11:24 AM
ooo Your so my new favorite person lulu. Thanks. Now I can drool all day.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 01:53 AM
This would only be a guess but since Maryann is some sort of devil like creature, or the actual devil. When Sookie touched her white light came out and that's usually associated with angels or something of that nature. But I'm hoping I'm wrong and she's not part angel, cause personally I'm tired of her having all these different things. Just let her be a telepath and that's it. Btw, I hope I'm not the only one that's sick of seeing her topless.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 08/29/09 12:18 AM
I don't know I'd spend the Bill's but I'd keep the Eric's and lay all over them.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 08/28/09 11:21 PM

Ok how do I get a big image of this? I so want it for my desktop background. I have him sitting in the chair at Fangtasia right now. Love Eric. drool

MetalShadows's photo
Sun 08/09/09 01:09 PM
I have no idea where you get your thinking from, but if it was me in the situation the guy would have been gone before he had a chance to cheat on me. Not even because of the whole marriage thing either but because he doesn't have enough responsibility to step up when she's pregnant, suggesting she just get's rid of it or keep it. She should have gotten rid of him cause that says he doesn't care about anyone but himself. Men and woman cheat because they are selfish and don't care about anyone but themselves. They are too lazy to say OK this isn't working for me, or is this something we can work on, so instead they take the low road. If your licensed to give advice please do yourself a favor and turn it in.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 08:28 PM

i must confess, i am tired of being singlerant rant
flowerforyou I hope you find love Romeoflowerforyou

I agree it sucks.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:54 PM
Yes omg talk about making myself feel really old right now.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:53 PM
Disturbed - Liberate

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:47 PM
I don't know how to do the tush push, not sure they ever did that where I use to go, I only know the indian outlaw dance, and the one that goes to prop me up beside the jukebox lmao,and the boot scoot boogie, I forgot the Elvira one I was like 12 or so when I did that one.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:44 PM

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:37 PM
Honky Tonks like Illusions and Cadillac Ranch or other then those? My sister tells me that Illusions plays alot of Rap now and they do line dances to it lmao. Can't believe how much that's change in 10 years.

MetalShadows's photo
Fri 06/12/09 07:35 PM
I like games I use to play FFXI Online, but play Perfect World on occasion, games on PS2 like the Resident Evil series, Final Fantasy X, Silent Hill, Guitar Hero 2, 3, and Metallica. There's a lot of others but it's hard to name them all.

MetalShadows's photo
Sat 05/16/09 10:24 AM
I've never seen Dexter, but OZ has to be one of the best shows ever made. When they were talking about making a movie a few years after the fact I was excited, but of course they didn't. I even have the Augutus Hill book they showed on the show. Tobias was my favorite. Though I thought Hoyt, Keller, and O'Reiley (sp) were definitely the hottest on the show. HBO hasn't been showing OZ anymore lately, which is bugging the hell out of me, got use to watching the reruns every night. Glad to see there's some fans left. :)

Previous 1