Community > Posts By > eric22t

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 01:09 PM
feel like telling kk to blame her stoopid ole phonewinking

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 12:57 PM
frost on the pumpkins last couple of days. fall is here!!!

hopefully we won't get a ton of rain this week so we can enjoy the leaves turning

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 12:51 PM
why does anyone lie? to make themselves look better than they are.

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 12:48 PM
not many active guys in your desired age bracket within 50 miles of you. less than one page before they are last seen over a month ago.

as for your profile, lose all the negative telling scammers and such off. none of them will read it and honor it. ad more positive about you and maybe who you'd like to meet. and if you really do want to search close to home, add a distance filter to who can message you as well as what you already have there

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 12:00 PM
freebird can you read that before you paste it into the thread?

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 11:35 AM
come on kk add the one with the cowboy hatlaugh

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 11:12 AM
sorry kk i can't suss out how to grab the pic on the phone.

no photo
Mon 09/21/20 06:10 AM
you copy the image location from your profile to the thread post, then add the []img []/imgaround it. on the full site i just right click on the pic i want to use and select copy img location. specific steps i am not sure on the phone

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 12:36 PM

Universal flirting sign ......

โ€œFirst the woman smiles at her admirer and lifts her eyebrows in a swift, jerky motion as she opens her eyes wide to gaze at him.

Then she drops her eyelids, tilts her head down and to the side, and looks away.

Frequently she also covers her face with her hands, giggling nervously as she retreats behind her palms .

This sequential flirting gesture is so distinctive that [German ethologist Irenaus] Eibl-Eibesfeldt was convinced it is innate, a human female courtship ploy that evolved eons ago to signal sexual interest."

I think it is a little like this drool followed by this :angel:

that has to be the worst possible description of it but yes i have seen it and even noticed it when it happened and responded by puffing up my chest tipping my hat and beating my buddy about the shoulders and saying check it out dude, she likes me.

actually handed her a tissue and offered to help her get whatever was stuck in her eye out. then bought her a drink and got to know her.

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 12:29 PM
well it was the air freshener or the cast iron frying panlaugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 12:24 PM
i know what will wake you up crystal.
i'll light up another stogie and you can chase me around with air freshenerbigsmile

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 12:21 PM
multi angle video

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 12:20 PM

I only have 1 word to describe any season other than Summer......*@kfjdfjj&&5$$ 0dldkfgjuf7

that's 2 words poetry
and look...
Mahdi Malaki likes you even with that dirty mouthlaugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:38 AM
tell her there's no room for all them quepi dolls

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:37 AM
if you call always having a cheeky comment ready then i might just run out of quepi dollslaugh

a quepi doll collector

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:29 AM
Edited by eric22t on Sat 09/19/20 11:29 AM
wondering if that is anything like

kookoo for coco puffs kookoo for coco puffs

laugh

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:26 AM
pretty much all of the eastern seaboard and most of every thing from illinois down to texas. and if you count lay overs at lax then california as well

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:23 AM
well iffen you think this is cute...

then ding ding ding we have a winner folks
give the lady a quepi doll

hopefully pumpi to collect her prize

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 11:17 AM
wondering if i can get away with chanting to river...
polly want a cracker polly want a cracker

and running quickly back out of the thread

no photo
Sat 09/19/20 10:16 AM
laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25