Community > Posts By > lizziebiz

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:04 PM
me. only because idk what everyone else's looks like. blushing

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:01 PM

most spontenous? mid twenties tried to make love hanging upside down in a tree in my front yard broad daylight.... fell out of the tree together.. never attempted it again.. would like to tho?devil

wow thanks for the laugh man.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:57 PM
It's not possible. You can be attracted to someone at first sight and then in retrospect (after you've fallen in love) say "oh yea i loved him/her at first sight". But love is more than just physical attraction and looking at someone is just purely a physical thing. blushing

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:37 PM
Edited by lizziebiz on Mon 01/26/09 04:38 PM

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:37 PM
I know you smartasses will have fun with this one.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:26 PM

A "leave me alone" card, that I can use infinitely.smokin

ooo this is a tough competition boys. some close runners here.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:17 PM
Ok, so it can be anything...but make it good and original. Whoever I say wins gets a purple elephant.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:14 PM

I got married. Big mistake. sad

Fixed it though. Got divorced. drinker

tee hee you're funny

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:05 PM
Drove up to Cleveland and auditioned for a singing gig.

Sex on the beach at night in front of a huge condominium complex. lol (no one saw that I know of)

and...went skiing with the kooks

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:03 PM
hmm I think there should be a monarchy. I'll be the queen. We need another, younger, hotter Queen Elizabeth. waving

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 02:40 PM
Aerosmith- Crazy

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:14 PM
Edited by lizziebiz on Mon 01/26/09 01:15 PM
You shouldn't get back together with her. At least not anytime soon. Maybe her intentions aren't to play games, but her actions certainly say otherwise. I was with a guy who did something similar to this, and even though I still did care about him I knew it would have been stupid of me to get back together with him. 1) this girl is obviously unsure of what she really wants and 2) she's dating someone else and telling you she wants to get back together...probably means she misses the attention you gave her and she wants you to want her again. Do what you feel is right I guess, but as someone who's been in this situation before, I say wait a few months at least before you consider getting back with her. See where you two both are then. Maybe you'll have a change of heart.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 11:30 AM
Let's be friends!

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:44 AM
ooo you go girl! that's awesomeness.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:36 AM

Ramen noodle and spam sandwiches, powdered donuts, and ABC beer. Can you say gag reflex coming? Uh! Ugh! Blaugh! Gag! Bleahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Oooooooh! Look at the colors!

Ew gross. Are you trying to make me sick? lol Jk, I'm actually pretty recovered now. I'm just hanging out, getting ready for my next 2 classes. Yes lilth, I am going to the rest of my classes. Be proud.flowerforyou

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:29 AM
Thanks to everyone else being cool. Some people are a little too uptight. Sorry if I offended anyone with my irresponsibilty. :(

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:28 AM

Ummmm. Sorry, you chose to drink and miss class. Why don't you figure out how much that class cost. Was it worth it?

ooo harsh. lol thanks for the little implied lecture. and yea, because I never skip class, this one time it was worth it. thanks for asking. ;)

There was nothing implied about it. College is expensive. To skip a class for no valid reason is irrsponsible. Then you come on here and brag about it and expect sympathy? Please. But I am glad to know it was worth it....

Ok thanks sweetheart. I was totally unaware of how much college really costs. I've only been in it for 4 years. And this wasn't me bragging. This was me being bored with a hangover. lol

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:20 AM

Ummmm. Sorry, you chose to drink and miss class. Why don't you figure out how much that class cost. Was it worth it?

ooo harsh. lol thanks for the little implied lecture. and yea, because I never skip class, this one time it was worth it. thanks for asking. ;)

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:12 AM

It Was Schaefer Beer! Now You Know, Do You Feel Better?drinker

No, I know what kinda beer it was, but this is how it works...you pay a dollar and the bartender just grabs a beer out of this cooler. You just have to drink whatever u get. Sometimes you can get a decent one, but there were a few nasty ones last night. I traded with my friend a few times last night.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 10:03 AM
a hangover from "$1 Mystery Beer Night" last night. Someone make me feel better. pwetty pwease.