Community > Posts By > lizziebiz

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:33 PM
Hmm 5 Jane Austen novel, including my fave Pride and Prejudice. Someone to cook, play music for me, and to cuddle with. Eh..I agree about the movie thing...leave those behind.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:28 PM
Oh, and a parrot.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:28 PM

Yes I know! My freshman year of college I made a list of private islands that I want to have one day! lol Yea not sure if that will ever happen, but I'd love my own island. I like tranquility and ocean. :) We'll see, maybe it will happen.

Bah! Never say maybe on things like that. Just make it happen.

I will have an island and I will be rich.
It's not an option, I will make it happen.

That's just me though. Set goals and accomplish them or die trying.

Yes, you're right. I will have my own tropical island with a cute cabana, a boat, little barefoot kids, and a hot man before I die. :)

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:22 PM

Uh fastest for me was 2 days and they flew acrossed the country to meet me

Holy crap. Really? How'd that go?

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:18 PM

I'll take a house, a boat and a beautiful woman.

You didn't say they had to be small things. =\

On subject though, you can actually buy an island very cheap. I've researched this a lot. Making it livable up to whatever standards you have is where the expensive part comes in. Also, need to have some type of security because you will literally be somewhere that nobody can hear you scream. Don't want random people boating up and robbing you.

Yes I know! My freshman year of college I made a list of private islands that I want to have one day! lol Yea not sure if that will ever happen, but I'd love my own island. I like tranquility and ocean. :) We'll see, maybe it will happen.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:11 PM

I've met some one three days after initially chatting.. but I think it would depend on how far away they are, and on the vibe...if it feels good there are no worries
if you have your reservations.. they are probably there for a reason

If by reservations you mean the reason why I am waiting to see what they say here. I simply did it because I am sometimes a very forward person when it comes to meeting people. I usually don't waste time. Sometimes people don't like that, so its easier to discreetly see what they think about the subject.

:wink:

So if you're asking, because you've only started to chat with this person today, then why are you so worried about it? Obviously you can't know them THAT well. Just do it! :) You can dooo it.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:09 PM

would you want with you?
Yes, generic, I know. I like to hear what people would say though. :)

Me...I'd have to say...my guitar, paper/pen, and Marlon Brando in his 20s or 30s.

Twine or rope
Knife of ax
Glass thick and blunted

Why these things. With twine or rope I can make fishing traps etc..clothing fasteners even.

Knife or ax, I can make shelter, fire wood, and other tools for survival.

Glass to make fire.

Dang girl. Impressive. Were you like a cubscout or something? haha

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:04 PM
I say go for it! :)

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 01:03 PM
Edited by lizziebiz on Sun 01/25/09 01:04 PM
would you want with you?
Yes, generic, I know. I like to hear what people would say though. :)

Me...I'd have to say...my guitar, paper/pen, and Marlon Brando in his 20s or 30s.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 12:55 PM
Maybe the same day, maybe a few days, longer maybe. Guess it depends on the vibe I get from the person. I'm usually pretty intuitive.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:47 AM
I love hugs and I love to cuddle! Hugs and cuddles, hugs and cuddles. :heart:

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:33 AM
I saw on the news they were recalling vicks vapor rub...or maybe something just like it, cause it was doing something to kids. Yea, I usually don't absorb too much when I watch the news at 7am. Glad you feel betters :)

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:29 AM
ooo i wanna chia mohawk guy. they have those?

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:25 AM
haha well it's cute! It's got like fur and a nose and everything! I thought they just came in little pots in the shape of an animal. This one is much cooler.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:15 AM
Thats so cute! Did you like make it or did it come like that? I wanna chia pet now.

lizziebiz's photo
Sun 01/25/09 09:14 AM
well thanks peoples :)

lizziebiz's photo
Sat 01/24/09 09:47 PM
You're a cutie. :) Too bad you're in Pittsburgh. Go to the Andy Warhol Museum there. It's awesome.

lizziebiz's photo
Sat 01/24/09 05:21 PM
Just be gentle...I'm a sensitive spirit. lol

lizziebiz's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:25 PM
I'm not sure what I'd wanna be. Maybe a wild horse..the Rolling Stones song kinda turned me onto that idea. :)

lizziebiz's photo
Sat 01/24/09 04:09 PM
as any kind of animal, what would you be and why?

(teehee bored.)