Community > Posts By > lizziebiz

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:44 PM
Edited by lizziebiz on Thu 01/29/09 05:44 PM
This is one of the funniest threads ever! Cmon people, ya'll take things way too seriously. This is mingle, not wereabunchofbitc*es.com

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:40 PM
Yea, if I hadn't said what I said in the beginning about people wanting more and more, some would have already posted, but nope...i called those mofos out tee hee

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:28 PM
You're pic is cute! And just beware...all these people will be on here in a minute telling you to post more and more and more, but the truth of the matter is no one reads all that ****. I think short and to the point is best, so you and I are on the right track. ;)

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 04:46 PM
Ooo he's cute and he can make sweet stuff! :) You have my heart and you are soooo welcome to Mingle. tee hee

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:31 PM
I think you're cute mister. I like this pic you have up as your main one now. Nice :)

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:56 AM
haha ok well...i don't even want to explain, but not what I was hoping for. It's kind of embarrassing to be so wrong about someone! lol I guess that was like a bandaid.

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 10:30 AM
Ok, so he just texted me back after I had called him like 2 hours ago and he said "What did you have in mind?" I hate when guys ask this question. I never have anything in mind other than I just want to hang out with you!

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:55 AM

Hey sweetheart. Be strong, that's all you can really do. I totally know how you feel. I've had two serious relationships with men in the military and I was just in for it from the beginning. I think a relationship with a military man is one of the hardest and most stressful kinds there is. Maybe one day a long time from now you'll cross paths again. You never know. But in the meantime cheer up buttercup. The world spins madly on. :)

Thanks so much for that hon. I've always had the most respect and admiration for the military but never really in a relationship with a guy that was active.

Well, I guess I'm not in anything now. I think the hardest part was him blowing up the bridge. I have no recourse, no ability to say "Hey" .. or even "I'm praying for you".

I know it's easier on him, and he is the one doing the battles, so I have to think beyond myself.

He thought he was being kind in not wanting me to have a part time BF, but now I have none at all. I seriously want to wait. He's worth it. :heart:

Haha but hey on a lighter note...I live an hour away from Fort Bragg, if you just wanna come stalk him, I'd be down. I got people there. lol

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:47 AM
Hey sweetheart. Be strong, that's all you can really do. I totally know how you feel. I've had two serious relationships with men in the military and I was just in for it from the beginning. I think a relationship with a military man is one of the hardest and most stressful kinds there is. Maybe one day a long time from now you'll cross paths again. You never know. But in the meantime cheer up buttercup. The world spins madly on. :)

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:35 AM
I most likely couldn't do it. I'd be pissed off later.

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:30 AM
Well thanks girls, I hope you all are wrong though! That would suck lol. Who knows. All I know is he still has my guest parking pass for my apt. complex and I want it back damnit. lol

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:24 AM
Yea I do sorta like him, obviously I don't know him THAT well. Yes he does or did work. He actually found out he was getting laid off this week...like 80% of ppl in his field in my town got laid off monday..anyways, so I'm not sure if he works through this week or what. Oh well. I guess we'll see if he calls me back.

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:20 AM

"does he work? maybe he's implying that you tired him out and he was dragging at work? "

Yea I guess that could be it. I don't know...And right before I posted this, I called him to see what he was doing today, cause its daytime and I'm bored. He didn't answer, I left a message.

And dude with the spikey hair, I can't ask him anything until I talk to him!

...doesn't change the fact that he can give you the answer we cannot. You're asking us to read minds, and we simply cannot do that.

Umm no I'm just asking for adivce/tips..obviously you have none, so SHUSH!

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:17 AM
Edited by lizziebiz on Thu 01/29/09 09:18 AM
"does he work? maybe he's implying that you tired him out and he was dragging at work? "

Yea I guess that could be it. I don't know...And right before I posted this, I called him to see what he was doing today, cause its daytime and I'm bored. He didn't answer, I left a message.

And dude with the spikey hair, I can't ask him anything until I talk to him!

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:14 AM
Well if you girls that are saying "maybe he has somewhere to be at night" are implying that he's like married or something...gah that would be bad. I really don't think he is. He kept talking about his roommate. Also, I was thinking the whole "day" thing might mean something other than sex...usually those that want just sex wanna hang out at night, right? In general.

lizziebiz's photo
Thu 01/29/09 09:04 AM
Ok, so I met this guy on sunday and we ended up hanging out, going out, and spending the whole night together. We made out and that sort of thing, but nothing really sexual. He was really fun and really sweet and he said something like "we should do this every sunday" and other things that made it sound like he wanted to hang out in the future. The next morning he left before I woke up and I texted him and asked him what time he left and hope he had a good day. In the text he wrote back "let me know when you're bored again haha especially during the day"

Does this mean he actually wants to hang out and if so what's with the "especially during the day" thing...or is this just one of those things guys say when they're being nice but they really have no intention of seeing you again? I've heard a lot of those, but I'm not sure about this one.

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 09:59 PM
I think you're cute! I'd give you a smile if I saw you out. :)

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:51 PM
hi mister. welcome :)

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:38 PM
I'm a catfish! woop woop

lizziebiz's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:24 PM
mmtay

Previous 1 3 4