Community > Posts By > endogirl

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/30/14 05:37 AM
Edited by endogirl on Sat 08/30/14 05:39 AM

Well I just burnt my fingers on this website but am sensible so it was only my fingers! But what I learned is I need to get my life in gear and start living so it wasnt all bad.I feel I am starting my life fresh and no matter if I dont have a partner to share it with I am going to start enjoying every minute

good for you that is the way it should. Remember we can only make ourselves happy and has to come from within not expect a relationship to make us happy.. Life should be lived moment by moment and to the fullest.. A relationship should compliment that not be the sole perpetuator of someones happiness as this will only lead to disappointment. :smile:

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/23/14 08:39 PM
never said it made anyone less of a person .. just said it makes them more inviting is all.. I also agree it is hard to smile on cue and can come out very unnatural.. didn't say it was easy ..lol

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/23/14 05:23 PM
lol very cute post.. yes I would much prefer to see a happy smiling mchappy face then a somber, sinister, masher face... hmmmmm let me pick! I would think that the quality of the relationship isn't deemed on a smile however it would be a good start to even look at meeting someone if they looked less forbidding is all I'm saying..

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/23/14 07:14 AM
I agree totally... hence if you are are to pick from two people one smiling one not who do you think the winner would be..

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/23/14 07:12 AM
some of the pictures I come across they look almost terrifying and the chance of meeting goes out the window much less talking to them..

endogirl's photo
Sat 08/23/14 06:42 AM
HI there just an observation but am finding on dating sites that photos posted seem to be somber and not smiling which in turn for me can sometimes lend to a different feel to the person you are viewing... I understand that a picture is just a picture however it can also make the difference between a person reaching out or not... just sayin

endogirl's photo
Fri 08/22/14 04:15 AM
well thank you for the welcome ....lol I feel very loved.. I have a feeling I will learn lots on this forum just from browsing already! cheers to all that responded. Have a great day!!!:wink:

endogirl's photo
Thu 08/21/14 07:33 PM
hi guys am a newbie here so seeing the lay of the land so to speak..