Community > Posts By > 74Drew

74Drew's photo
Sat 08/13/11 08:14 AM

Valhalla Rising - SUCKED!!

i saw that one. it was definitely different, and i wouldn't watch it again.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Thu 08/11/11 10:32 AM
maybe his deity is requiring one for a sacrifice.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:15 PM
you no longer need "beer goggles" to sleep with the undesirables.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:11 PM
simplest reason: because they can.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:07 PM
in all actuality it would be a lesbian couple and they would just drain the sperm banks. men have made themselves obsolete by giving away the only commodity we have; our seed.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:46 AM

People DO become more attractive as you learn to know them

i'm wondering how many men would honestly agree with this statement.
then again some would probably call me shallow, so maybe i'm the anomaly.

people DO become ugly as you learn to know them

this one however, i do agree with.

. . .

if a personality can make one ugly
why couldn't it make one more attractive
kinda works both ways, don't ya think

in theory, yes. but i've not found it to be the case. maybe i've not met any women who were close enough to the threshold between what i would consider attractive or not. i have a friend that is intelligent and has a good personality, but too far into my unattractive zone for her other traits to bring her back into the running (so to speak).

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:34 AM

beauty with a side of brains.

. . .

what will you enjoy together after the beauty fades and the face looks like a labrynth board?

the fading of beauty happens to everyone (with the exceptions of those who can afford to fight it off with surgery). knowing this, why start low only to end lower?

the initial question is too black and white anyway. people aren't either smart or dumb, attractive or not. there are varying degrees in both categories. IMO I'd prefer to have someone above average in both categories.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:27 AM

People DO become more attractive as you learn to know them

i'm wondering how many men would honestly agree with this statement.
then again some would probably call me shallow, so maybe i'm the anomaly.

people DO become ugly as you learn to know them

this one however, i do agree with.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 08/08/11 11:23 AM
beauty with a side of brains.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 08/07/11 01:12 AM
Shame, What Do I Have To Do, Waking Up Beside You, So Far Away, Haunting Me, Happy, Wasted, Why ---- all by Stabbing Westward

a little dark (actually, some is really dark)

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 08/07/11 12:51 AM
get a different antivirus software. there are free ones out there (i use avg)
downgrading to 32 bit windows is an option, but your pc won't be able to use more than 3 gb of ram. if you already have more than that installed the excess will be useless. win7 pro is not much better than win7 home except that it has some compatibility built in for previous versions of windows.

other than your antivirus, what has stopped working?

. . .

74Drew's photo
Fri 08/05/11 02:28 AM

i stream all the time, more than dvd. Certain films like AVATAR i want to see only in the theater...than the rest, i can pretty much wait for. Im also finding myself watching more independent and foreign films. Plus my three kids, watch stream a lot on the wii. There is no way i can cancel that. i can go to blockbuster if I really want to rent a movie....

do you have redbox in cali?

we have it here in IL. it's a very cheap alternative.

i do like some of the foreign stuff on streaming. some of the scandinavian stuff is pretty good.
mostly i just watch current t.v. shows and dvd's. the streaming is more for if i've nothing else to entertain me.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Thu 08/04/11 01:33 PM
i'll just wait it out. i don't stream much anyway. i may just drop the streaming.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 08/03/11 09:25 PM
i've got the 3 at a time with the streaming right now, currently $20/mo. to stay at the same price i'd have to drop to 2 at a time. it wouldn't be bad, but i don't like the idea of getting less for the same price. they should let all of their current customers keep the plans they have and only raise their rates if they change their plans.
all new customers would be on the new rates. that would be "fair" in my book.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Wed 08/03/11 10:10 AM

Yay, I am about to get my new netflix today...dont remember what movie is on the way though....ugh.

So how does everyone feel about the new prices???
i'm probably going to drop the streaming.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Mon 08/01/11 10:52 AM

i'm about half way through the tv series eli stone. it's pretty good IMO. would definitely recommend.

. . .

What is Eli Stone. I have heard of it, but what is it about. I am always looking for a god tv series to rent and watch at my own convenience....

it's about a successful lawyer who starts seeing visions and he has to pick his cases to go along with what he sees in those visions. it has some religious tones to it, but overall it was good. it has george michael in a few of the episodes and i'm somewhat of a g.m. fan. that's probably what hooked me on it.
it's also got a decent cast and there are some musical numbers from time to time. less in the second season.

. . .

oooh lala, If George Micheal is in it, then so am I. haha. I guess that is where LPDON got his profile pic, hahaha.

you're a george michael fan? Faith is probably one of the greatest albums ever.

and as far as the movie Timer is concerned, yes it's available for streaming.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 07/31/11 11:20 PM
dude, chicks don't go for guys who mope all of the time.
if you're hurting, i get it. i know it sux. nearly everybody has felt that way. how you recover from it is what will speak volumes about you.

it seems that you're trying to play the sympathy card, but let me ask: do you want to be with a woman who likes you, or one who feels sorry for you?
eventually, the one who feels sorry for you will stop feeling sorry for you and move on. then you'll be right back where you are now. find someone who'll like you for you, not for the dinners that you'll buy them or whatever other things you'll shower them with. if you don't think there are things about you that a woman will like then you need to work on you before trying to find one.

but hey, do whatever works for you. if you're content spending all of your wal-mart pay on little girls who are only hanging out with you because you'll buy them things and not ask for anything in return, stick with that. keep playing the victim if you choose, just please stop complaining about it.

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 07/31/11 11:09 PM

Yeah, I'm just unlucky.. don't have friends to be meeting any through them. I don't go out nor am I social butterfly. I've always been the listener than the talker. I don't even think I have any interests to be going to social groups or even know where to be looking for those..

you have to go out and be social. men aren't going to randomly show up at your door. nor are they going to just walk into your place of employment. there's no higher power that's going to drop a man on your couch for you.
i heard somewhere that the easiest way to find someone who enjoys doing the same things as you is to go out and do those things.
you don't have any interests that don't involve sitting at home?

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 07/31/11 08:35 PM

Nah, don't have the gizmos for it and get only 5mb of internet time a month.
I was pleased when they split the streaming and DVD. It dropped $10.00 a month for me.

5mb???? i'd go insane. why have internet? i applaud you for not being an addict like some of us(me).

. . .

74Drew's photo
Sun 07/31/11 08:01 PM

This guy I dated a couple of times three years ago contacted me out of the blue via a different dating site. This was almost two months ago and we've yet to meet again, or even talk on the phone. Why? Because he comes up with excuse after excuse. He "doesn't like phone conversation...it's too early on a Saturday for pizza...he doesn't do afternoons well," blah blah blah.

At first, I thought it wasn't even him, but he remembered things about me.

did you sleep with him already? if so, that's probably all he's looking for when he calls you. if you haven't, don't. he sounds like a real wiener...i mean winner. if those excuses you've mentioned are ones that he really used, WTF? pizza is good anytime of the day. and unless he works a midnight shift somewhere, afternoons are a good time for almost anybody.

ditch that loser. block his number if you can. there are too many other losers out there that you have to sort through before finding the right guy. no sense in wasting time with this one.

. . .

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25