Community > Posts By > Luc01

Luc01's photo
Fri 03/11/16 02:49 AM

Truly! Message me! Xoxo :heart:

Welcome to the site, but before I message you, I want to find out just how well you know Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.

What expressway connects Broken Arrow to the downtown of the county seat?

What star of Broadway and movies is a native of Broken Arrow and regularly gives singing classes at the Broken Arrow Performing Arts Center?

What religious institution in Broken Arrow is famous for its massive Christmas-lights display?

These are simple questions that anyone living in Broken Arrow can answer.

Great Job David...
If you need help when it comes to European scammers...let me kno...i lived in 19 different countries in Europe

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 11:06 AM

What if you find her really not enough attractive and still wishing to enjoy her company as a friend? And yet you could be concerned to tell her cause surely you will hurt her

tell her in a nice way, who knows friends do blossom in time/

lol...success rate of this tactical approach is rare in my experience...she normally disappears....so far i never met someone that while refused accept the "friend" status....

We have all been down that road at some time. So know what you mean.smile2

yeah...you bet...just i wonder why some women think always they are the best of the best and then they get furious when they realize a man can like them as a person and not as a partner. Sometimes matter of of well overrated selfrespect you think?

The common feeling is you have to like someone as a friend first before a lover, but everyone is different, some are satisfied being friends others are not and want the whole package.

lolol....brother after 3 years in Russia i learnt that what common feeling is in the Western world (don't mean geographically but culturally, western for me is Singapore for example)is not common in many other parts of the planet

I know exactly what you are referring to as i have been to Singapore a few times in the past

Singapore wonderful place. Have you ever been in Russia? Where women are the greatest pleasure and punishment for a man? BTW....BC is in my wishlist since i saw this Highway trough Hell show...must be great there....
Anyway..coming back to the topic....i really found hard to understand in different part of the world how the concept of sex for women is different. Fun in North America, bartering exchange in East Europe, authoriation by holy trinity in catholic countries...etc...not generalizing...just based on own made statistics with location experiences. If 9 in ten think one way there is probably a chance the % of the rest will be similar. I guess is matter of not yet multicultured environment. In this sense you north americans are lucky...too many slices of different cultures right at hand...in Europe is still quite rare especially in the south

Never been to Russia, women are supposed to be beautiful so I have been told. Cultures are in every country, that is what makes our world unique

true...unfortunately not everyone get the chance to get a taste of it, what i was trying to say is that if you go downtown Vancouver you will find people from all the world. If you live in an culturally omogenous country you will have no chance to discover and compare. Too many people nowadays just make their statements about what's going on in this world without moving their butts from their chair in front of the PC. Plus..yes the world is various because is different until you have to cope with something that is so different that can be outrageous sometimes. Then the question is (probably another thread lol?).... different is always good or there must be lines that have not be crossed..the lines of decency?..and more important how you define decency...and dignity?...
sorry just getting philosophical...

Truer words were never spoken. You are a wise man.

no my friend...just seen too much around....really too much

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 11:03 AM
Only who has already enough to survive think that money doesn't give you happiness and love. If you have nothing money makes you happy, cause you simply cannot live without money and with only love.
Who say love is priority is the one who got already enough money to think about love.

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 10:55 AM

What if you find her really not enough attractive and still wishing to enjoy her company as a friend? And yet you could be concerned to tell her cause surely you will hurt her

lol...success rate of this tactical approach is rare in my experience...she normally disappears....so far i never met someone that while refused accept the "friend" status....

yeah...you bet...just i wonder why some women think always they are the best of the best and then they get furious when they realize a man can like them as a person and not as a partner. Sometimes matter of of well overrated selfrespect you think?

The common feeling is you have to like someone as a friend first before a lover, but everyone is different, some are satisfied being friends others are not and want the whole package.

lolol....brother after 3 years in Russia i learnt that what common feeling is in the Western world (don't mean geographically but culturally, western for me is Singapore for example)is not common in many other parts of the planet

I know exactly what you are referring to as i have been to Singapore a few times in the past

Singapore wonderful place. Have you ever been in Russia? Where women are the greatest pleasure and punishment for a man? BTW....BC is in my wishlist since i saw this Highway trough Hell show...must be great there....
Anyway..coming back to the topic....i really found hard to understand in different part of the world how the concept of sex for women is different. Fun in North America, bartering exchange in East Europe, authoriation by holy trinity in catholic countries...etc...not generalizing...just based on own made statistics with location experiences. If 9 in ten think one way there is probably a chance the % of the rest will be similar. I guess is matter of not yet multicultured environment. In this sense you north americans are lucky...too many slices of different cultures right at hand...in Europe is still quite rare especially in the south

Never been to Russia, women are supposed to be beautiful so I have been told. Cultures are in every country, that is what makes our world unique

true...unfortunately not everyone get the chance to get a taste of it, what i was trying to say is that if you go downtown Vancouver you will find people from all the world. If you live in an culturally omogenous country you will have no chance to discover and compare. Too many people nowadays just make their statements about what's going on in this world without moving their butts from their chair in front of the PC. Plus..yes the world is various because is different until you have to cope with something that is so different that can be outrageous sometimes. Then the question is (probably another thread lol?).... different is always good or there must be lines that have not be crossed..the lines of decency?..and more important how you define decency...and dignity?...
sorry just getting philosophical...

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 10:14 AM

See another revelation for me personally is that I believe relationships and people getting married is on the decline but like a dramatic decline. It seems to me that women are pretty stuck up to entertain someone of intelligence and would rather have the fun of the lively lout than pick me. I think that goverments and or trends are just creating a decline whereas I can imagine things like rape etc on the rise because some people who are in a similar boat to me could snap and do something unlawful because what should be a natural near daily event (sex) is rationed and deprived. I am nearly 28 and basically starved of "it" having never done it however I am tough on the inside. I can see how it would break others. All my close friends of similar age, although they have done it, haven't had girlfriends in many years. It always seems that the girls are taken and the guys are single. Has everyone turned Lesbo?

trust me my friend it really depends also where you live. I have been travelling all my life and when you go out in place like eastern europe for example the man-women rate is up to 30%-70%. The problem is not the girls are taken the problem is that the majority (once again not all, i am saying the majority of them) are looking for qualities in aman that are more recently referred to the size of your pocket instead then the size and quality of your goodheart and soul. I am not saying women are like that. I am saying that there is a tendency to look for material benefits from a man rather then feelings. And once again to prevent any critics it really depends from the area of the planet where you are. US is not the world and so is not Russia.
In some countries sex is connected with surviving. I spent last year in Ukraine where beautiful women are just trying to bargain a free passage to UE for sex. That's how low this world is getting.

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 09:58 AM
Edited by Luc01 on Thu 03/10/16 09:59 AM

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 09:23 AM

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 09:08 AM

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 09:04 AM
too few real ....that's why probably....

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 08:47 AM

Official - Unofficial slaphead

160,000.000 Refugees to be resettled.

Germany - 40,000
Portugal - 30,000
France - 30,000
Lisbon - 10,000

25 EU States-
(dividing up) 50,000

http://m.sputniknews.com/europe/20160307/1035925187/eu-refugees-plan-relocation.html/

http://m.sputniknews.com/europe/20160304/1035800231/eu-migrants-president.html/

i didn't get this stats....160.000 to relocate from where?

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 08:25 AM
Edited by Luc01 on Thu 03/10/16 08:25 AM

Gotta love Star Wars. You have to be realistic, no cheating. Based on how you really would handle a situation. Would you fall to the dark side? noway

i felt already...to the dark side...
p.s. for a true fan the new movie is 80% crap and 20% old time good memories

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 08:13 AM

its not just the guys, I've been on here 35 minutes, and so far every single person I've chatted to has been fake, admittedly that's only three people... but blimey that's a 100% fake strike rate

true James very true...but still there is still someone real

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:51 AM

...ummm . That's why God invented oral sex.. just go down on her like a friend.. would lol.. problem solved... what!! you never heard of friends helping each other out..lol

lolol...you mean friends with benefits? dunno....never had this experience...my fault probably...i tend to see the things white and black....professional deviation probably

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:47 AM

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:42 AM
what a masterpiece!!

Luc01's photo
Thu 03/10/16 07:29 AM

Luc01's photo
Wed 02/11/15 09:45 AM
Yep true and subscribed 100%. Can't give suggestions tough cause only fake women profiles write me. Only one thing...not all the ones who say are military are fake..... ;-) greetings from France