Community > Posts By > TANTRUMSTORM760

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:27 AM
This is one woman who is on her game. I was so happy to hear that she wouldnt be one of those wives standing by her man like some fool. This woman is intelligent, beautiful, and strong. I have a feeling she will do just fine

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 02:24 AM
Tiredasleep

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:41 PM
I stopped dating men 3 years ago and never looked back since. And I dont have any regrets. Dont care what the family thinks I am finally happy.:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/01/09 05:38 PM
American Idiot-Greenday

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:26 AM

This is just an allegation but I suspect this is a scam and i'm still doing some investigation

Hi I have been chatting to a marine who i met on this site who is apparently based in afghanistan. He then wanted to communicate telephonically. But in order to do this via satellite I had to have my home line connected to the base in Afghanistan. The cost for this activation was $350 and i should have seen the red flags then but I was vulnerable as we had been chatting every day and I think a part of me wanted him to be geniune. Anyway I said i did not have the money so the next day his 'commander' raised $100 and paid the initial deposit and a receipt was emailed to me confirming the deposit and due date for the balance. He continued to chat daily and after declaring his undying love always reminded me of the phone activation and to please hurry with that...as he needed to hear my sweet voice. What disturbed me most was that the balance outstanding was to be paid via western union an individual! I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt but it was way too familiar - like a 419 scam. Anyway I googled the individual's name and found this person on Facebook. I added her as a friend and she accepted. I then emailed her telling her my story but not into great detail - i was just curious if she was the same person the money needed to be paid over to and where she was based - did she work for the telecommunications or was she at the marine base. Anyway it turns out that her boyfriend is the same marine that I have been chatting to. She has never met the guy but she has been receiving money which she pays over to a charity in NIGERIA on his behalf. Ofcourse she does not believe that this is a possible scam but i am convinced and I am just making a couple of more enquires before I expose him.
NB: Ladies please be careful - these scamsters/syndicate are ruthless. I know we are looking for love but hey dont get so caught up that we become gullible - as soon as money is mentioned RUN.

I cant belive there are women out there so unaware..its sad. No bloke is ever worth that much you have to pay 300 bucks to talk to him. Then again I am cheap. Anybody ask me for money its an automatic NO. So to pay to talk to someone from a base...lol...yea right. By the way very smart move on your part. I applaud you.

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:11 AM
Edited by TANTRUMSTORM760 on Mon 07/06/09 12:12 AM

I really can't stand these people around here.grumble I was sleeping FINALLY after tossing and turning for more than an hour. Then I hear someone screaming and yelling outside. It made me jump out of bed it was so loud.

I am mad now.explode I called the cops on them AGAIN, and yet again by the time the cops arrive everyone had scattered like roaches.grumble

What the heck can I do about these people that have no respect for anyone? I told the police tonight that I think they have a meth lab, just to see if they would do something more to these people.

They are white trash pieces of crap.

Sad thing is, it's not just them. It's like 3 other "families" around here.:cry: I can't call them a family because they don't take care of their kids at all.grumble

End Rant!

ohwell

I had neighbors like that once. So I worked late nights and they worked during the day. So when I left my flat to go to work I would just blast their a$$@ off with Rob Zombie and Alien Sex Fiend music and put it on repeat.Eventually they learned.

no photo
Mon 07/06/09 12:02 AM

so what is your opinion on a younger person? im wondering because ive been with guys up to 8 yrs younger...... and i decided 5 yrs younger and 5 yrs older.. then i started thinking..... where has the world gone? same age as me and still no good, should you really shut out someone say.... 15 yrs younger? if you have the same likes and interests and experiences? hummmmm so if you think of it that way.....and knowing that things havent worked out in your age range in the past should you shut off the age difference that you thought would work in the past and widen it? it seems these days no relationship lasts long easy throw aways< not what i prefer> but the facts

You cant help who you connect with. I figure as long as they are of legal age, and they treat you well...you can learn to look past the age difference. I am 29, and I happen to usually date mates that are 15 or 25 years older than me. Doesnt bother me...and so far I never been mistreated. I guess to each their own..:wink:

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:55 PM

My solution to the dating game is to just NOT date. After a while, you get so disillusioned by the nonsense and the shenanigans that you end up just throwing up your hands and screaming, "facacta!!!".

I am already at that place. If it happens it happens. If not..so be it. I dont stress over it. Life goes on...:smile:

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:44 PM

Not really....but I posted a add on craigslist and with 20 minutes i got 5 emails from guys.

im hittin them all back with SORRY NO HOMO...

Finally this guy hits me back with you do know you posted under

Men Seeking MEN

slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

So i did switch it to men seeking women, and no emails

GO Figure laugh laugh laugh laugh

blushing laugh mistakes happen

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:41 PM
my friend AlexRB:smile:

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:21 PM
Justine Electra-Killalady

no photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:19 PM
:smile: welcome and enjoy

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 10:54 AM
rant rant rant rant rant mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: UNBELIEVABLE.....when they start charging these idiots with murder..as in charges that let you sit in prison 15... 25 years...instead of vehicular manslaughter...maybe people will think twice....I just hate drunk drivers

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:25 PM
greetings mate:smile:

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:19 PM
You were the worst mistake of my life and I hope you drop dead.....:smile:

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 08:04 PM
Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who, Temptations, Jimmy Hendrix, The Doors just to name a few:smile:

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:13 PM
No crush yet...frustrated

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:11 PM
Alien Sex Fiend-Lips Can't Go

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 09:38 AM
A smart man is a big big plus. blushing

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:18 PM
Inspector Gadget and Ducktales