Community > Posts By > MelodyGirl

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:19 PM
I don't want to hit you! surprised

Welcome! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:14 PM

Why are Celtic Fans are so whiney? Go Rangers! lol j/k

I know what you mean though. It does create some resentment when such people are encountered to the point where I have played a practical joke just to get them back. It gave me a good laugh, but then I realize it was just a waste of my time just being bothered.

So you just learn to except this from some people. It what makes it interesting.

He IS a Scotman; therefore, he IS the biggest Celtic fan. winking

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:06 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Thu 12/16/10 02:12 PM

Thank you guys for the feedback on that and to tell you the truth I'm just bord and just wanting someone to talk to that's really all. I'm just sick and tired of getting into relationships and giving it my all and all that happens is me getting my heart broken. I'm not like all other guys that are straight up ***** or a ssholes. To be honest I'm a sweetheart when it comes to females. But thanks for the feed back an best of wishes to you ladies to.

You can improve by not referring to women as "females". It's a very urban term and not well received by many ladies. sad2

Don't jump into a bunch of relationships and create baggage. Being single is a good thing. Explore and discover yourself; get a degree and travel before getting serious with someone. How can you expect to be successful when you are basically still finding out who YOU are?

In step, look for women that have also finished a degree or have traveled to learn about themselves. Two incomplete people (in terms of personal growth) is recipe for disaster. There is also an imbalance if one partner is worldly and the other is not. You have a long life ahead. Take it slow and use common sense. Don’t create baggage that will scare off a woman who has her life together.

Don't play the victim by complaining about bad relationships when you have to accept responsibility for getting into less than desirable circumstances. I don’t mean to sound terse but that is a lesson we all have to learn.

Enjoy the forums and meet lots of people. I wish you the very best and Welcome!!! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 01:59 PM

Theres a lot of beautiful girls on here, but you do get some who think there better than really are.

I'm sure that is the case just as there are men who act the same. winking

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 01:57 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

I wish you fun in improving your English! drinker

Join the forums to meet new people too. :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/15/10 07:03 PM
Hello and welcome to Mingle! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/15/10 05:06 PM
Hi drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/15/10 12:46 PM
HI! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/15/10 12:25 PM
Only to stalk YOU Goofers!! love

I have all of my alerts set for your page. You sneeze - and I know about it! laugh flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/15/10 11:02 AM
Welcome to Mingle! drinker

There is a help forum but joining the forums is the best way to get started and meet people. You can learn as you go! :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/14/10 03:16 PM
Welcome!

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/14/10 10:28 AM

Not sure what you mean when you say "paint my dagaz" but if its helpful tyvm.

I'm sure it's a euphemism for your man part! winking tongue2

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/14/10 10:24 AM

Why do you women always seem to be so guilty and quiet when you have a real orgasm? I mean really? Is it the noises you make inadvertently?

That seems very weird. Guilt is the last feeling I'd have during an orgasm.

That is weird!! The guilt must come from religion or strict parenting from conservative families - or some other mental repression. How very sad. sad2

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/14/10 10:21 AM
A queen? Try Britain or some of the other monarchy. Genuine women don't want to be insulted by referring to them as queens or princesses. winking

Welcome to Mingle and join the forums to meet wonderful women of all types! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 12/13/10 09:22 PM
Join the forums and have some fun! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:01 PM

Ty you Gossipm...and good point melody!...ive seen to of made double post on this topic in this same forum somehow? sorry about that.

No worries. You posted the other topic in the General section and the mods moved it to this forum. You just posted the same topic in two forums. The mods move around what is out of place or duplicated. winking

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:57 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Mon 12/13/10 07:47 PM

Me my parents and friends debate about the whole sex in relationships issue. Do you meet and have sex first to see if it is good.Or Get to know a person for say 3 months find you like them but the sex is aweful<what do you do?. Or can you not judge the first encounter and give it a few more tries? any thoughts opinions?

My personal belief is if you like the person, the first time might be awkaward but should only get better as you get to know how to plz your partner better right?

Good sex is as important as shared qualities and compatibility.

I don’t have sex with anyone on the first date but it’s doubtful I would wait 3 MONTHS!! I don’t want to waste my time only to find out there is no sexual chemistry. I also like to know what’s under the covers; nice package, circumcised, shaved – you know – the important stuff! laugh

I’ve had relationships wherein only the sex was good and there was nothing else, and conversely, wherein the friendship was awesome but the sex was horrible and laughable.

I suppose if sex were awkward the first time it can get better; however, I don’t want to be a “teacher”. I prefer someone with experience and who is not shy, uncomfortable and who will explore (a lot). Bad sex is just the worst for so many reasons.

I need both. Both can be found. I found both actually. I’m glad I never settled. :thumbsup:

MelodyGirl's photo
Mon 12/13/10 05:58 PM
Don't change who you are or what you do for anyone. tongue2

By posting pix of your hobbies, you will attract those with the same interests or curiosities.

By holding yourself back - you are in effect falsely representing yourself. For example, I am not into “Sci-Fi geek” crap. If a guy was a closet “Star Wars convention” person and didn’t list that (or show pix) in his profile, I wouldn’t be happy about learning that little fact on our first date. winking

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/09/10 12:13 AM
Welcome back! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Wed 12/08/10 12:40 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Wed 12/08/10 12:41 PM
Wouldn't it be great if ...

All of the homeless and abused animals found peace, love and a place to be safe, warm and fed. :heart:

(and for the people that cause harm and homelessness to animals to be hurt, homeless and scared). :angry:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25