Thu 01/06/11 07:13 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/28/10 10:04 PM
Welcome to Mingle!

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:23 PM

Santa gets all the chicks.............smokin

laugh The reason Santa is so jolly is that he knows where all of the naughty girls live! pitchfork

Hi Jeff! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/21/10 10:05 PM
I went 10 years being single and loved every second of life. I needed time for myself, school and exploration. I knew I'd be ready if I gave myself that time.

Now I am happily coupled! :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/21/10 08:14 PM
Welcome to Mingle! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/21/10 11:25 AM

Thank you all for the criticism and suggestion on the hole topic. I know that I'm young and that I have a lot of time to search for that someone but I have a problem on my behalf and it is my ex. She says that she is in love with me and that she wants me back, and she thinks I want her back as well but I don't. Don't get me wrong and all but I do love her but I'm not in love with her like she is with me and I need to find a way to break it to her but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I do? Oo and the reason why I said females is because I was referring to more then just one, but ya I should have used ladies instead. Thanks again and if any one wants to through in any thing else they might want to say about it, go for it I'm still open to others opinions and criticism.

Oh, this just sounds like drama, darling. Shut the door! Walk away! You can still feel for her as a friend and walk without being rude. You are wasting time by drowning in this muck. Both of you need to move on so you can find happiness - whether it's with another person or just enjoying life without the crap.

Happy holidays! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Tue 12/21/10 11:22 AM
Welcome and have fun! Mingle is great! :banana:

I'm not into games either. I stopped playing Chutes & Ladders, Monopoly and Operation when I was a kid. tongue2

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:26 PM
Welcome, Welcome! drinker

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 09:07 PM

Oh, you don't want to be a "nice guy". noway

Nice guys play the victim and get stomped on because they bend to the wiles of (usually) the wrong women.

Just be yourself and don't settle! You'll find the right girl that won’t take advantage of you. winking

*psst* Hi Jeff!! waving

Merry Christmas honey.....flowerforyou Boy that Santa sure has a smile on his face........smokin

He was a naughty Santa too! He was copping feels the whole time and asking me to sit on his lap! laugh

That was taken at a Fun Run for Abused Animals Charity - before the race. He was crack'n me up!

I finished the 10k with an average of 11 minute miles. Not bad for being 4 weeks out of surgery. :banana:

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 09:00 PM

What movie is this scene from?

I think that was The Ref, right??

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:36 PM
Oh, you don't want to be a "nice guy". noway

Nice guys play the victim and get stomped on because they bend to the wiles of (usually) the wrong women.

Just be yourself and don't settle! You'll find the right girl that won’t take advantage of you. winking

*psst* Hi Jeff!! waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 07:33 PM

I hadnt had a chance to look back through...

did either of the first two guys who thought they would find instant love ever repost?........Oh...along the line of video games instead of sex, I gotta go scrounge some up for christmas ....I picked up Beach Volley ball already (I LOVE setting the boob jiggle to MAX...I AM NOT KIDDING!) Now I need to find "Call of Booty" and "Rock Band Groupie"

Hey Krupa!waving

Nope, they never returned to the thread. whoa :angel:

Speaking of maximum boobly jiggling...MELODY!!!

Hi doll! Missed you! (unless you have been here the whole time and my dumb@$$ is just clueless)

laugh Boobly Jiggling! That about sums it up!

I've been here on and off. You aren't TOTALLY clueless. flowerforyou laugh

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 05:37 PM

I hadnt had a chance to look back through...

did either of the first two guys who thought they would find instant love ever repost?........Oh...along the line of video games instead of sex, I gotta go scrounge some up for christmas ....I picked up Beach Volley ball already (I LOVE setting the boob jiggle to MAX...I AM NOT KIDDING!) Now I need to find "Call of Booty" and "Rock Band Groupie"

Hey Krupa!waving

Nope, they never returned to the thread. whoa :angel:

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 05:35 PM

Thank melodygirl 

flowers waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:55 PM
oops I forgot to stay on topic! :laughing:

Nothing angers me about Mingle. You get out of it what you put into it.

Well, maybe that Joel put a restraining order on me. slaphead tongue2
I guess showing up at his house, job, while he is in the shower and calling 57 times a day didn’t bode well with him.

I’m not scary! I’m not – I’m not!!! surprised

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:52 PM

flowerforyou Hi there Melody.

Hi!! Happy Holidays and see you around the forums.

You're picture makes me smile!! waving

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:48 PM
Edited by MelodyGirl on Thu 12/16/10 02:50 PM

Thank you guys for the feedback on that and to tell you the truth I'm just bord and just wanting someone to talk to that's really all. I'm just sick and tired of getting into relationships and giving it my all and all that happens is me getting my heart broken. I'm not like all other guys that are straight up ***** or a ssholes. To be honest I'm a sweetheart when it comes to females. But thanks for the feed back an best of wishes to you ladies to.

You can improve by not referring to women as "females". It's a very urban term and not well received by many ladies. sad2

Don't jump into a bunch of relationships and create baggage. Being single is a good thing. Explore and discover yourself; get a degree and travel before getting serious with someone. How can you expect to be successful when you are basically still finding out who YOU are?

In step, look for women that have also finished a degree or have traveled to learn about themselves. Two incomplete people (in terms of personal growth) is recipe for disaster. There is also an imbalance if one partner is worldly and the other is not. You have a long life ahead. Take it slow and use common sense. Don’t create baggage that will scare off a woman who has her life together.

Don't play the victim by complaining about bad relationships when you have to accept responsibility for getting into less than desirable circumstances. I don’t mean to sound terse but that is a lesson we all have to learn.

Enjoy the forums and meet lots of people. I wish you the very best and Welcome!!! drinker

Wise words.

Except I'm not following you on the usage of the word "female" tho. Maybe it's just me, but I'm guessing it's different folks different strokes.

What y'all say ladies, am I in the cold if I call you female?

___

Also, I believe in learning by doing, don't hold yourself to a certain way of doing things, except the way that feels right for you.

Hi waving

As I said, "female" is very urban in it's modern lexicon usage.

Originally used for gender identifying animals in ranching, it developed from female dogs (as b*tches) to "female" as derogatory slang.

Usually the terms "women" or "ladies" is more socially sophisticated and less abrasive. As you said, everyone is different. I used the term "most" when I said ladies don't respond well. Of the friends I know, and from some of the ladies I know from Mingle, they are of the same opinion. I don't know everyone; therefore, this is just my belief. I personally don't respond well to slang.

I suppose the OP should just be himself. He will attract a compatible lady if he doesn't change his communiqué. If someone is affronted by his vocabulary then she won't stick around anyway.

I digress oops flowers

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:40 PM

I dont like how flaky the women tend to be on here.. They all say they dont wanna waste time or play games. But most of them, thats exactly what they do..Dont get it.. I have a PS3 and Xbox 360, if i wanted to BS id play those games instead.. WTF!!!
i completly agree

Oh my gosh, how do you know me so well, rofl rofl rofl what a load fo bulldust, honestly be a little Fair dinkum get off your bike and at least get to know us.

Josie! Aren't you just the cutest thing! Hi! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:39 PM

Aaaaah shuuuudup and take it like the nasty little trollop you are.

You are so funny Joel! flowerforyou

MelodyGirl's photo
Thu 12/16/10 02:37 PM

I dont like how flaky the women tend to be on here.. They all say they dont wanna waste time or play games. But most of them, thats exactly what they do..Dont get it.. I have a PS3 and Xbox 360, if i wanted to BS id play those games instead.. WTF!!!

Raise the bar on who you are looking for and you won't have these issues whether it's online or meeting in person. winking

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25