Community > Posts By > IndianWoman

IndianWoman's photo
Sat 12/18/10 05:39 AM
I have to cook...from the reviews...I'm pretty good at it. Not a fancy cook...just down home southern cookin.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 12/02/10 07:43 PM
Menopause! Why? You have to ask?rofl

IndianWoman's photo
Mon 11/22/10 09:12 PM
I love ANDY!!!

You have such a twisted sense of humor...I love it!

IndianWoman's photo
Mon 11/22/10 08:22 PM

why is it that if one disagrees with some of this nation's policies,
we're automatically bashed for not loving this nation.
i love this nation for the fact i can talk **** about it without dying.

You may not die..but I find out where you illegals live...I will do my utmost within the law to have you deported...ME! Not anyone else.

That means you, your parents, your siblings and extended family.

Notice being served: there are a bunch of us US born folks that are tired of you (Illegals) ripping us off, disrespecting our country and what it stands for, and not even doing us the common courtesy of learning the language of the country you state you so love.

Carry your own weight, my back is just about broken from packing your ilk around.

I'm there with ya'.
If I suspect Illegal, I report.
If someone is reported, it's best to contact the office in the area close to where the suspect lives.
Provide names, if possible, pictures, potential location, and physical statistics.
Also provide what info you have as to why they are suspect.

Call this number to get the local number near where the suspect is.

Oh lie to me and tell me you missed me, Willing2! Oh and let's not forget msharmony...she is the greatest one to defend not WORKING...msharmony...I'm teasing you I'm teasing you...easy there...just pokin fun. I've been out for a while...had to make up for lost time...sorry.

I've already called the local number, how do you think that I got the facts on the recording the INS puts on the phone? Pfft! INS...a note to you lazy government workers...make an example of a spontaneous trend GO TO WORK!

IndianWoman's photo
Sun 11/21/10 07:39 PM

why is it that if one disagrees with some of this nation's policies,
we're automatically bashed for not loving this nation.
i love this nation for the fact i can talk **** about it without dying.

You may not die..but I find out where you illegals live...I will do my utmost within the law to have you deported...ME! Not anyone else.

That means you, your parents, your siblings and extended family.

Notice being served: there are a bunch of us US born folks that are tired of you (Illegals) ripping us off, disrespecting our country and what it stands for, and not even doing us the common courtesy of learning the language of the country you state you so love.

Carry your own weight, my back is just about broken from packing your ilk around.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/30/10 05:35 AM
Yes, this place does work..

But no...not marriage for me! I'll barrow them then send 'em back ta mamma.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:11 AM
By the way, about the height thing . . . we are all the same height when lying down.

we are the same when laying down

Err ahh nope...we ain't.

A woman with an A cup is shorter than a woman with a D cup...men who have 29" waists are shorter than the 44" waists...and i won't digress here in to other things that are taller...what shocked blushing

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/15/10 06:05 AM
Ewww! Really! orally sucking out an unknown fluid out of a breast to TASTE it?! As a nurse that is just NASTY and dangerous.sick ill

IndianWoman's photo
Sat 09/11/10 03:42 PM

I threw that "diva" comment in there because while I believe that a BBW has every right to feel good about herself, the "diva" mentality, with all its arrogance and self centeredness, is unstomachable ill (if there is such a word). I'm all for good self-esteem, but egocentrism is something else enitrely. With that said, BBW's of the world, don't let anyone put you down because of your size. Divas of the world, begin your diet of humble pie ASAP!winking

One more note: What is the positive term big men refer to themselves as? What do the male counterparts of "divas" call themselves? I don't check men's profiles, so I wouldn't know these things.

Oh BUGGERED! That's why I don't get attention! See, I'm low maintainece and turn into a wall flower (fade in to the flesh colored wallpaper). Why didn't you clue me in before this!!?rofl

IndianWoman's photo
Fri 09/10/10 09:54 AM

You people who are willing to back down at the threats of the Muslims just crack me up!!

I dont think you should belong in this country. This country is the home of the free and the home of the BRAVE...not the home of the cowards!!

Let the Immams declare more extremism...since when have they NOT been extremists anyways??

F' em!!

Let them make their threats. I know plenty of Marines who are just chomping at the bit to get more of these extremists out in the open so they can take them out!!

Hooray for the USA and the BRAVE people who will stand up to every threat the filthy Muslims can throw at us!!

F' the cowards who are soiling their underwear worrying about "tolerance" and "religious freedoms".

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. Fight fire WITH fire!!

:thumbsup:

But unfortunately everything is about money now, and the instead of leaders in office we have political snakey cowards that just want to line their own pockets and worry about themselves....we are no longer a "land" of anything. Everone is so self-absorbed with what THEY think right, and don't give a damn about the rest...

But that was proven in florida when a group of 40+ guys and girls watched a girl get raped in broad daylight and didn't even lift a finger just because they didn't want to get involved...after all it wasn't their problem.

You are right, we are SUPPOSED to be the home of the brave...but we are not. To many bleeding hearts, to many people who 'just don't want to get involved' and a government who is even taking away the rights of cops to enforce laws because they want the votes of a particual group...not giving a shiot about the country, all they want is another term.

The US has to live in the world community. That is the price paid for being a world power. Where as the Islamic countries view most of the world with hate and murder in their eyes. Trying to figure out the best way to kill as many of the infidels as possible in one shot. The US has to worry what the rest of the world is thinking of us. And burning the Koran isn't the way to do it...all that will do is inflame them further and us without a way to spank them...it's a lost cause for the moment. Until the world unites and says in one clear voice that this type of behavior will not be tolerated...it will perpetuate.

Is it right? No. Is it what any religion, not just Islam, supposed to teach? No. But this is what we face as a nation. And until the Muslims open their eyes and realize that the backward belief systems they have in place today in their world isn't the way to operate in the 21st century, they will always be at war with the infidels.

Eventually, they will become extinct or so isolated and remote they just fade away, like the dinosaurs for lack of the the ability to adapt.

And no Dragoness it has nothing to do with haters, bigots, intolerance or any other of your pets that you use. It has to do with us, as a people feeling helpless to defend our families in our own country. In fact, Americans have shown themselves to be one of the most tolerant peoples of the world.

Supposedly a big bang eliminated the dinasours....I now understand that we have the capability to direct that 'big bang' devil just a thoughtlaugh

I understand your thought on the big bang...but what happened to the ones that were not killed in the blast? And the ones who could adapt make it?

That's my thought...

IndianWoman's photo
Fri 09/10/10 07:21 AM

Little Pulaski, Tenn., to Suffer Through Another Racist Event

"Although it’s a small town of about 7,800, Pulaski, Tenn. may well be the white supremacist epicenter of the nation — at least if the number of rallies held there by bigoted groups is any indication.

The mayor and other residents aren’t pleased. “There’s never been a local person involved in these marches or rallies,” Mayor Daniel Speer told Hatewatch this week. But they’re resigned to being a favorite locale for the haters on the American radical right..

Speer’s town is more than one-quarter black, but it has for decades been a favorite place for white supremacist groups to rally because of one unfortunate historical fact: This was where the Ku Klux Klan was born.

The next such event on tap in Pulaski: the annual European Heritage Festival, scheduled for Oct. 23. The event, despite its name, has the heavy footprint of the Klan all over it. Sponsors include the Christian Revival Center led by long-time Arkansas Klan leader Thom Robb; the Knights Party USA (better known by its original name of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan), which is Robb’s “political” organization; Voice of Reason radio, which features interviews with white nationalist luminaries such as Jamie Kelso and Tomislav Sunic; and Abundant Life Fellowship of Morgantown, Ind.

Abundant Life’s pastor, Jonathan Harness, is apparently a reader of Klan material. Last year, he responded to a blog by Robb’s daughter, who is involved in her father’s racist group, by writing that he was dismayed when black rapper Kanye West rudely interrupted a speech by country singer Taylor Swift at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. Harness wrote that West had “absolutely disrespected this white woman.”

“It’s a great place to come and learn about the heritage of European Americans,” the festival’s website says. The site includes links to racist individuals and groups including David Duke, who founded Robb’s Knights of the Ku Klux Klan in 1975; the Council of Conservative Citizens, a group that has described black people as a “retrograde species of humanity” and opposes “race mixing”; and The Barnes Review, the leading American journal devoted to denying the Holocaust."

http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2010/09/03/little-pulaski-tenn-to-suffer-through-another-racist-event/?ondntsrc=MBQ100970HTW&newsletter=HW090910

Not that I believe in hate but the KKK has as much right to their assemblies and beliefs as the NAACP......and organization has a right to assembly and voice

This is some form of defending the KKK? We have the same right to publicly ridicule them for their racists leanings. We also have the right to watch them and when they violate human and/or civil rights then we have the right to prosecute them for their crimes and send their hateful an un-American arses to prison.

You may find like-minded people at this site...they like to call the NAACP the problem as well. Equating the NAACP with the same agenda as the KKK is absolutely absurd...BTW.

No, but here in America we have this nasty little document called the Constitution/Bill of Rights, where in it says that anyone (it doesn't specify what YOU judge as good or bad) can have freedom of speech and assembly.

When such violations of the law are spotted it is not only our right but our responsibility to report it to have it stopped.

Do I think either one has it absolutely right NO WAY! They both have messed versions of how people should be.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:50 PM

A sincere salute and a personal moment of silence for this hero.
Thank you, Mr June.

Goodbye Grandfather, may your family find comfort at this time knowing you were a hero.

Good Night Mr. June.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 06:42 PM

You people who are willing to back down at the threats of the Muslims just crack me up!!

I dont think you should belong in this country. This country is the home of the free and the home of the BRAVE...not the home of the cowards!!

Let the Immams declare more extremism...since when have they NOT been extremists anyways??

F' em!!

Let them make their threats. I know plenty of Marines who are just chomping at the bit to get more of these extremists out in the open so they can take them out!!

Hooray for the USA and the BRAVE people who will stand up to every threat the filthy Muslims can throw at us!!

F' the cowards who are soiling their underwear worrying about "tolerance" and "religious freedoms".

An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth. Fight fire WITH fire!!

:thumbsup:

But unfortunately everything is about money now, and the instead of leaders in office we have political snakey cowards that just want to line their own pockets and worry about themselves....we are no longer a "land" of anything. Everone is so self-absorbed with what THEY think right, and don't give a damn about the rest...

But that was proven in florida when a group of 40+ guys and girls watched a girl get raped in broad daylight and didn't even lift a finger just because they didn't want to get involved...after all it wasn't their problem.

You are right, we are SUPPOSED to be the home of the brave...but we are not. To many bleeding hearts, to many people who 'just don't want to get involved' and a government who is even taking away the rights of cops to enforce laws because they want the votes of a particual group...not giving a shiot about the country, all they want is another term.

The US has to live in the world community. That is the price paid for being a world power. Where as the Islamic countries view most of the world with hate and murder in their eyes. Trying to figure out the best way to kill as many of the infidels as possible in one shot. The US has to worry what the rest of the world is thinking of us. And burning the Koran isn't the way to do it...all that will do is inflame them further and us without a way to spank them...it's a lost cause for the moment. Until the world unites and says in one clear voice that this type of behavior will not be tolerated...it will perpetuate.

Is it right? No. Is it what any religion, not just Islam, supposed to teach? No. But this is what we face as a nation. And until the Muslims open their eyes and realize that the backward belief systems they have in place today in their world isn't the way to operate in the 21st century, they will always be at war with the infidels.

Eventually, they will become extinct or so isolated and remote they just fade away, like the dinosaurs for lack of the the ability to adapt.

And no Dragoness it has nothing to do with haters, bigots, intolerance or any other of your pets that you use. It has to do with us, as a people feeling helpless to defend our families in our own country. In fact, Americans have shown themselves to be one of the most tolerant peoples of the world.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 05:43 PM
Holy geezus....baby. And you ain't out of the woods yet...looks like they got too deep with the radiation...you are going to have to heal up from that.

And i think you are still a handsome devil.pitchfork

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 04:42 PM

hey u all out there reading this.....
BBW's have a hell of a time finding the right one.

Recently at the Lakewood Library, Lakewood, WA I met JR a handsome hunka burning love.
One day I showed up in my boxers...well longer legged shorts, and he freeked cause my legs were bigger than his skinny bird legs.
Well age has something to do with it 2.
Then, my gf heard JR out in the parking lot asking a woman on the phone if she put out.
My gf said I did not need a player like him, but I wonder. U know what I am wondering about? :]

Yup..."wouldn't wanna buy him...but wouldn't mind borrowin him then givin him back to his momma."

the gf should have said..."Duffy does, but only to men with class...so that leaves you out"

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 04:34 PM

And cars? you can't have a life here (the middle of no where Oklahoma) without a car.

IndianWoman, you should know better than to say such a thing.
You can't have a life in Oklahoma without a pick-up truck.

By the way, about the height thing . . . we are all the same height when lying down.

<Bows down to the truck> Of course you are right.

Actually no...a woman that is an "a" cup is alot shorter that a woman with a "d" cup...same works with men too.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 04:31 PM

Being tall has definate draw backs...for example, everyone thinks you can dance when all your are doing is bobbing to miss the ceiling fan in a mobile homerofl

This sentence right here just made my day. laugh Oh, I'm not as tall as you, but I dance much worse. laugh

I don't dance better, if I don't duck I look like a failed frontal lobotomy.

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 05:15 AM

why do women hate cause a guy isnt 6' tall or have a hairy chest
or drive a poarche or because his hair isnt blonde all along the same lines personaly looks are not that important to me

The tall thing? It goes both ways...I'm taller than most men and built like a zipper. Being tall has definate draw backs...for example, everyone thinks you can dance when all your are doing is bobbing to miss the ceiling fan in a mobile homerofl , find pants for women in a 36" inseam...better yet Scrubs! waving

I prefer a tall man simply for the fact he can tip my head back and kiss me ... NOT the other way around. (maybe the reason I'm still single? could be...snicker)

And the hairy chest...well...it doesn't matter to me...I don't have a preference.

And it's been my experience...men like curves better than zippers.brokenheart

And cars? you can't have a life here (the middle of no where Oklahoma) without a car.

Try and get a date after having a disfiguring surgery. Now THAT will challenge your self esteem.

no matter wjat everyone needs a car but i have met so many that want a man with a status car here where i live i only drive a 4x4 mud snow ice high mtns ect, ill bet it is tough being a woman that tall
as for the ugly think trust me i went through that i went through cancer in my proded gland the saliva gland im sure you know what it is and trust me radiation and chemo where not kind i do know what its like to be looked at like a freak

ceiling fans lol lol sorry

You got mudders on your truck?! Can I drive?! Nothing looks better for a paint job on a truck than the Oklahoma red clay!!! laugh

yup, you know that is right about how people view you when they see you..mine can be hidden with clothing...yours, however, you gotta grin and go on. You're tough...real tough. Hang in there, hon.

Ceiling fans and high water pants...the story of my life. Snort! rofl

IndianWoman's photo
Thu 09/09/10 04:47 AM

why do women hate cause a guy isnt 6' tall or have a hairy chest
or drive a poarche or because his hair isnt blonde all along the same lines personaly looks are not that important to me

The tall thing? It goes both ways...I'm taller than most men and built like a zipper. Being tall has definate draw backs...for example, everyone thinks you can dance when all your are doing is bobbing to miss the ceiling fan in a mobile homerofl , find pants for women in a 36" inseam...better yet Scrubs! waving

I prefer a tall man simply for the fact he can tip my head back and kiss me ... NOT the other way around. (maybe the reason I'm still single? could be...snicker)

And the hairy chest...well...it doesn't matter to me...I don't have a preference.

And it's been my experience...men like curves better than zippers.brokenheart

Try and get a date after having a disfiguring surgery. Now THAT will challenge your self esteem.

IndianWoman's photo
Wed 09/08/10 10:32 PM

I work for a little old comp. that makes knit gloves. Does that count? They even export......a wee tad.

Great for you.

There are many like you. Folks who will take what they can and look for better instead of suckin' the last dime out of the unemployment.

They won't take a job they feel is beneath them or less than they "think" they are worth. Worth is subjective.laugh laugh

They gonna' be in a world of hurt when the well runs dry.

Yup, I am one of the employed. Would it be easier on handouts...of course...but not nearly as safe as working. I work at a job that is ok...am I looking for better you bet. Always looking for ways to better myself and my little girl's life.

And three cheers for the workin gal up there...!

Previous 1 3 4 5