Community > Posts By > Stainlessjoseph

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Tue 01/13/15 03:05 AM
Love or lust

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sun 01/11/15 10:42 AM

My personal experience is the general population may read my profile but the scammers ignore what is in it. I stick to the forums and those that post here. At least here you have posts that may give you a small glimpse into the person you might be conversing with, as opposed to the complete crapshoot you are dealing with when getting emails out of the blue. I state in my profile that I do not YM, chat or email offsite or respond to random emails yet I get dozens every day, they just completely ignore it and constantly ask me for my yahoo id or to fb. You will probably figure it out on your own, but the scammers are almost always pictured sitting in a car or claim to be in the military and widowed and often pictured with a child, my personal favorite is in front of the White House. :laughing: I am sure there are tons of real people out there looking after all I am here; you just have to learn how to spot the ones that are not legitimate. I have found the forums to be a lot of fun and there are some great people here. Welcome and Happy Hunting. waving

Funny... Are we actually hunting?? Most times I just want to talk to someone cod I want someone to listen to me and I also like listening to people too, I don't just listen to the words you say I listen from your heart to understand what you're saying so I do feel the people I talk to listen same way I do but it's not always like that for me

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sun 01/11/15 10:27 AM

one will learn in life that comparison of the self situation will be the most inaccurate data since no people or situations are an exact same place of learning the same things...

two people steal...

two people seek to know whether to forgive...

one will never steal again, and be at the end of stealing...

one will steal for long time more...

if one want exact, certainly important for exact good results...

one must forget the notion the self physical experiences of self have any validity in correlation to others physical lives.

those who do not sea so, lead many into more ditches of despairing situations.

albeit many of these are loving people with good intentions...

but as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

to thine OWN SELF, BE TRUE.

each one, it self.

Nice one... I certainly understand what you mean

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sun 01/11/15 10:24 AM

Thanks for your contributions, you've all spoken well and have different perspective... The reason I decided to start dating my age mate or even older women is because they have had different experiences and have seen things the younger ones have not seen, most older women just wanna get married and settle down but the younger ones still wanna have fun and play around because they see themselves young and beautiful and fit for the games.. My ex was young and pretty but we broke up just because I was having a different perspective about like and she was dragging me back cos she was still enjoying the kind of life she was living and I was tired with that kind of life, I need to step up.

Don't limit your options based on past experiences...There are women of all ages who don't want to settle down or take life seriously, just as there are women of all ages who do...Welcome and best of luck to you!flowerforyou

Thanks... Just what I want to hear... You're so right.. Cheers!

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sun 01/11/15 10:16 AM

Thanks for your contributions, you've all spoken well and have different perspective... The reason I decided to start dating my age mate or even older women is because they have had different experiences and have seen things the younger ones have not seen, most older women just wanna get married and settle down but the younger ones still wanna have fun and play around because they see themselves young and beautiful and fit for the games.. My ex was young and pretty but we broke up just because I was having a different perspective about like and she was dragging me back cos she was still enjoying the kind of life she was living and I was tired with that kind of life, I need to step up.
statistically, women who have been married before, do not choose to remarry as often as men. So the older women may not have that marriage goal either.

You're right but the single advanced lady that desire to marry always have that marriage goal and work towards it

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sun 01/11/15 09:44 AM

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/09/15 03:15 PM
Women are easily carried away with love and care when you show them these they start comparing you with their man so I think competition is allowed

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/09/15 03:10 PM
Welcome dear.. Please try to read people's profile before replying... Have fun

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/09/15 03:04 PM
I always read profiles, when it's cool I reply but when I don't find it interesting I just move on...

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/09/15 03:04 PM
I always read profiles, when it's cool I reply but when I don't find it interesting I just move on...

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/09/15 03:00 PM
Recently found out it's better to date your age mate cos you guys see things equally and learn new trends together... When you date someone younger she might pull you back or see you as old School, like when you're getting ready for a towns meeting she'll be getting ready for her peers birthday party which is not of importance to you.. When she's enjoying the company of her peer group you'll want her to sit with your own age mate and she won't be comfortable with that, so I sincerely think it is of great important for couples to be of thesame age and grow old together.

1 3 Next