Community > Posts By > Stainlessjoseph

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sat 01/17/15 11:08 AM
Lips and kissing

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sat 01/17/15 12:46 AM

^^^ Thanks man....this place does work for some....drinker drinker drinker

Have you guys met or it's just Internet thing?
Yes mate we have met in person.....late last year, we are still here while we wait for work contracts to expire....we plan to be together after that....yayyyy drinker

That's nice... I'm happy for you guys, can't wait to find my soulmate too.. I really miss being in a relationship

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Sat 01/17/15 12:39 AM
You and me

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:04 AM
Beans and plantain

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:04 AM
Beans and plantain

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/16/15 09:52 AM

^^^ Thanks man....this place does work for some....drinker drinker drinker

Have you guys met or it's just Internet thing?

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:16 AM

^^^^ she..lol..kidding. .hi beautiful. ..
awww..my heart is always safe now..bigsmile someone is guarding it for me..

Really?? I hope the someone don't lose guard it.. Just saying ohwell
worry you don't he wouldn't. ..he's holding it tight..:smile:
Yes I am..
see man???I told you. .loldrinker

Wish you guys the best

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Fri 01/16/15 01:12 AM

Between the the men and the women who will you say are the worse heartbreakers??
I think it's all about who's heart is easier to break!!!

:thumbsup: Exactly!...Men and women hold equal ability to break the heart that loves them...The difference is in "how" they express heartbreak....brokenheart

How do they express heartbreak, is there a special way, Pls enlighten me

I think it's a myth that women are more emotional than men...I believe women are more in tune with their emotions than men...We are taught at an early age to express our emotions, be loving and kind...We're taught it's ok to cry, ok to be sensitive...Because of this, when heartbreak happens, women deal with it more effectively and are able to move on sooner than men....Men are taught the opposite...Be tough, crying is a sign of weakness, man up...When a man gets his heart broken, his initial response is usually anger, followed by withdrawal...Instead of dealing with his emotions, he denies them so it takes him longer to move on.....

Yeah.. You're right..men don't really know how to deal with their emotions, sometimes I just wish to forget about my ex but I still think of her.... Thanks anyway

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:29 PM

^^^^ she..lol..kidding. .hi beautiful. ..
awww..my heart is always safe now..bigsmile someone is guarding it for me..

Really?? I hope the someone don't lose guard it.. Just saying ohwell

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 03:25 PM

Between the the men and the women who will you say are the worse heartbreakers??
I think it's all about who's heart is easier to break!!!

:thumbsup: Exactly!...Men and women hold equal ability to break the heart that loves them...The difference is in "how" they express heartbreak....brokenheart

How do they express heartbreak, is there a special way, Pls enlighten me

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:23 PM

You're heart can only be broken if you give it away. Guard it wisely.

How do you guide your heart?

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:41 AM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

More seriously...I have a different take on this...and I'm also old fashioned.

I am old fashioned in that way...Spartacus old fashioned....he needs to be a strong and powerful fighter !!..Like I see myself a princess and you need to be the most brave, smart, witty, idealistic, fair knight that fights and WINS over all the other contestants and in return you got my loyalty and I know I need someone stronger than me.
love

Soo...I don't have a problem asking a guy out or making contact but that wouldn't be for romance.

I'm no competition for aggressive girls as the guys that fall there are too weak for me...and the very shy guys...well it ends up in frustration and communication problems on both sides....(it happened once and although I didn't want to brake his heart I still did).

....the only downside of the Spartacus fighters...usually those guys charm most every girl...lol...but ..as long as I get enough attention to have no doubts I'm good...love drinker

:wink:

Wow.. Very intriguing but this is not Spartacus, so in this present time what will be your substitute for Spartacus since men don't get to fight to prove their strength

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 04:32 AM

Men will say that women and women will say men. Hard to tell, it�s on both sides. Don�t really like generalizing. I would say that mostly those who have need to prove something to themselves or to the others. Those who know where they stand have no need for such things.

We all have where we stand but we can't predict the future that's why we get heartbreak cos feelings do change but I feel women are the worse heartbreaker cos they easily fall in love with someone that show them love forgetting the man that first show them love

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 02:57 AM

I think most of them don't verbally( may be wrong).. but they do with their eyes.. that's really the only signal you need.

Yeah do always do it indirectly but it's that okay?

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:56 AM

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:51 AM

For me I think I will not take a girl if she ask me seriously. It could be I have Stone Age thinking :smile:

Yeah I think you have Stone Age thinking... This is the 21 century buddy the jet age.. laugh so change

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:50 AM

Pfft .. I have no problem asking men out .... Feeling in my pocket and switching on my taser .. Laughing

Nice one... Keep it up babe

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:49 AM

Why is it so difficult for a woman to ask a man out? Why do the women always wait for men to ask them out even if they like the man they still won't confront the man... Is it that they don't have their spec of man.. I think it's wrong to like something and don't go for it.

Because,some put an age old rule...."woman asking a man out=loose"!!! And then,Mr will,actually,not take her seriously....

That's not true.. Then men asking women out are also loose if you want to put it that way, both men and women are equal in all ways especially emotionally so women should go for what they like and stop waiting for it to come to them

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:44 AM

surprised This ^^ surprises me...Women have been asking men out for decades...We understand the fear of rejection men "were" expected to endure and we are willing to share it with you...It's called equality....:wink:

It is very rare to see women asking men out apart from the fear of rejection they feel the men will just use abuse and dump them but it's not true in all cases

Stainlessjoseph's photo
Thu 01/15/15 01:37 AM

Thanks for your contributions, you've all spoken well and have different perspective... The reason I decided to start dating my age mate or even older women is because they have had different experiences and have seen things the younger ones have not seen, most older women just wanna get married and settle down but the younger ones still wanna have fun and play around because they see themselves young and beautiful and fit for the games.. My ex was young and pretty but we broke up just because I was having a different perspective about like and she was dragging me back cos she was still enjoying the kind of life she was living and I was tired with that kind of life, I need to step up.

Welcome Joseph
Now without wishing to sound rude you have gone from your original post of girls your own age to older women in this post.
So which is it. Seems to me you don't know what you want and you also seem to be a little critical of younger girls who want to live their life the way they see fit, and not the way you see fit.

You might want to look at yourself first.

I understand your view but what I meant was that I did not enjoy my relationship with younger girls because I was not in the same page with them, younger girls are easily carried away with their pleasure but older ones can control their pleasure, older girls will not want to make the same mistake they made before but younger girls will want to give it a try. So dating a younger girl is like starting life all over again when you're suppose to be growing so don't think I don't know what I want.. I do babe

Previous 1 3