Community > Posts By > karen_89

karen_89's photo
Sun 02/08/09 09:02 AM
my baby back =]
no more mistakes.

karen_89's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:53 PM

is it possible to get that seriously involved in 3 weeks to get that upset? too have the emotions of a teenager again

eh i have more emotions then most people...better than having none!

I totally agree .. I'd rather wear my heart on my sleeve any day. :wink:

thanks. so many people are here are so heartless and rude! the reason i was so upset cause I haven't been treated right by any guy. and he was a good guy. I guess something about him was I couldn't trust him. and in a relationship that's really important to me. I can trust other guys, but he couldn't call me his girlfriend so yeah I'm gonna wonder if I'm being played.

karen_89's photo
Thu 01/29/09 03:49 PM

So a girl, (who cares if he had mentioned her or not) texts him and you jump the gun and ask if they were more then just friends? Did you ever stop and think that you asking about the other girl was a red flag to him that you might be the jealous type? If a guy did that to me, the warning bells would be ringing loudly and I'd dump him in a heartbeat. And he probably figured if you did it once, you'd do it again and didn't want to bother with that kind of drama.

Good for him for paying attention to the warning sign!

I guess maybe next time (or hopefully) you won't let your emotions get away carried away and you'll let something like that go.

wow.nice advice! yeah i already pointed out that i was wrong. you didn't have to rub it in my face. how rude! if you don't have anything nice to say to someone don't say it.
im glad i did what i did. i deserve better =]

karen_89's photo
Thu 01/29/09 08:47 AM
Edited by karen_89 on Thu 01/29/09 08:47 AM
Comparisons are easily turned
Once you've had a taste of perfection
Like an apple hanging from a tree
I picked the ripest one
I still got the seed

You said move on
Where do I go
I guess second best
Is all I will know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center
How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's
Tons of fish in the water
So the waters I will test

He kissed my lips
I taste your mouth
He pulled me in
I was disgusted with myself

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into...

You're the best
And yes I do regret
How I could let myself
Let you go
Now the lesson's learned
I touched it I was burned
Oh I think you should know

Cause when I'm with him
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What you would do if
You were the one
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Looking into your eyes
Oh won't you walk through
And bust in the door
And take me away
Oh no more mistakes
Cause in your eyes I'd like to stay...
stay....

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:08 PM
cuddling =[

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 04:13 PM
snowed in and heart broken

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 03:44 PM

is it possible to get that seriously involved in 3 weeks to get that upset? too have the emotions of a teenager again

eh i have more emotions then most people...better than having none!

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 02:16 PM

:cry: Poor thing, try to forget him, he sounds like a jerk. Move on...find better, and I do not think being friends will be a good idea, he may just end up using you. From the way you describe him it sounds like a real possibility.

=[
the feeling is getting worse..oh well. it's only been 1 day...

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:38 AM
anyone out there for me?frustrated

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:31 AM

Expample: Change them, buy the diapers, food ect ect.
no freakin way!

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:00 AM

Umm, how long were you together before the "L" word was dropped? Eh, maybe you threw yourself out there too fast. You gotta let a dude chase you at least a little bit. THEN you can sink your meathooks into him and he won't even know what happened.

But um, anyway. How YOU doin'?

we were together for 3 weeks...
and then i think sometime last week he told me he loved me...
we did move really fast. and now i know slow and steady wins the race.
im okay. how are you?

Lol, 2 weeks in and he's "in love" eh? I'll go out on a limb and assume he was trying to stay in your panties bugglebear. Amirite? I am also willing to bet you were really clingy too. How many times did you tell him you loved him before he replied in turn?

My reason for thinking this is that you were butthurt over him not calling you his girlfriend. And then calling a THIRD person that's HIS friend to check up on some facts? Well, as a dude that would shift me into douchebag mode myself.

Look, I don't know everything. I can only go by what you said. Also, I may seem like an ass, but I'm not going to sugar coat things either like a lot of people tend to do.

Going forward, remember that "love" is a powerful f*cking word. It should NEVER be used lightly. If it is mentioned WAY early in the relationship, then that is a red flag.

Good luck.

Oh, are you on the rebound? pitchfork

He said he didn't tell me he loved me because he was afraid I wouldn't say it back...but after that we didn't really say it much to each other.
Well i asked him about any girls he talked to and he didn't mention her..but i guess she had his phone number cause she texted him and told him I asked if they were just friends...
yeah high school crap.
I was really hurt that he didn't call me his girlfriend. if he really loved me then there would be no problem with that. the relationship was probably going to end anyway because of that. i know i deserve better than to be just called a "friend". ugh.
yeah i'd be pissed too if he asked one of my friends if we were dating..but still i said i was sorry a million times. and he couldn't let that pass?he's worse then me. ha.

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:49 AM
awwww thats so adorable! she's really pretty!

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:45 AM

Everybody plays the fool...

sometimes....

there's no exception to the rule...

just like the song.

Hopefully the experience made you stronger and a little wiser about dealing with people.

You just got unlucky and came across a total CHOAD!

You will be stupid if he tries to play that "baby I have been thinking and I made a mistake" routine and you let him back into your life.

im not. it's hard. i miss him. but i have to be strong cause i know i deserve better!

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 08:45 AM

Umm, how long were you together before the "L" word was dropped? Eh, maybe you threw yourself out there too fast. You gotta let a dude chase you at least a little bit. THEN you can sink your meathooks into him and he won't even know what happened.

But um, anyway. How YOU doin'?

we were together for 3 weeks...
and then i think sometime last week he told me he loved me...
we did move really fast. and now i know slow and steady wins the race.
im okay. how are you?

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:51 AM

Dont be sorry about wanting to know where you guys stood as friends or lovers, that just leads to you assuming your together until you see him with another girl and then your really heart broken. You did the right thing. ;)

yeah...i didn't want to be played like a fool!

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:45 AM
i know. i know i screwed up pretty bad..but seriously. he wanted to be friends..screw that. how can i be friends with someone who won't forgive me?he knew i was really upset. im not proud of what i did and i learned my lesson.
it just sucks.

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:42 AM
Edited by karen_89 on Wed 01/28/09 07:43 AM
so I'm back..after 3 weeks.
eh the guy wouldn't call me his girlfriend. it was like he was ashamed of me or something. We went way to fast and not even a week ago he told me he loved me..but now we won't be talking anymore...
ended last night. i screwed up pretty bad. begged for forgiveness..no i didn't cheat. i guess asking a girl he didn't mention at all if they were just friends made him really mad. he was really rude to me then. saying "ill consider calling you again"...couldn't forgive me. i dont know why guys complain about girls cheating on them and when they find one who won't they kick them to the curb.
cried my eyes out, had chills, threw up..i felt like i had the flu. but for me it's cry one day and move on the next.
I'm back and he's only made me stronger than ever.

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:38 AM

Could you go out with someone who goes days without saying "I Love You" I don't say it often enough for my current significant other...and it is causing problems...I guess because I don't really feel it....I like him alot...but not sure what love is....so I don't say it....Any advice...

It's totally okay not to say it..don't lead him on. people just get more hurt when you tell them you love them and take things so much more seriously. tell him you care about him and maybe one day it will turn into love.

karen_89's photo
Wed 01/28/09 07:32 AM
too many!
i have a potty mouth.but i dont swear in every sentence. haha.