Community > Posts By > Estelle79

no photo
Sat 04/18/15 12:06 AM

Note to Estelle: where did you come from?

The egg must have been already evolved, then a chicken hatched out of it for the first time. The egg must have come from a couple of less evolved animals that produced the first chicken. We all came from the water which came from minerals, most water creatures produce eggs. It all points to eggs coming before chickens. Unless of course you believe that God just put the very first chicken egg on the Earth and it hatched a chicken.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:58 PM

why are you asking this question. shouldn't you be asking why she would do this to the two of them? it's almost as if you are defending her...

the guy that married her thought he was entering a MARRIAGE, you know the thing that we are supposed to take a bit more serious? it's obvious to me that she doesn't, so she gets what she deserves, in the end. which should be left alone by both of these fools.

(if trouble comes knocking, we can't be surprised if it enters when we open the door.)

It's not like he is defending her at all. Read the title. This guy is not her friend at all.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 11:54 PM
I feel like we are not getting the full story.

Why do you call yourself a friend? You talk about her getting her brains beat and that you are no longer her friend. What kind of people is this woman surrounded by? I don't believe any of the 3 men mentioned in her life are good for her. Maybe you all made her go crazy.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 02:09 PM
The feminists should have told the men/government that their economy should stop excluding them/half the population for their important work. Somehow those guys could have figured out a new economic plan and everyone would be happy today.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:48 PM

all I know !!is unless you have young children at home.. both parties need to work.... for a lot of different reasons financially.. socially... and own sense of self worth....

.... housework.. can always be shared..
. if I was home first I would start supper and do some dishes...

. and vice a versa... easy peasy..

Then women should be paid when the children are young.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:44 PM
Feminists accomplished not even respect for women obviously.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:41 PM

Just out of curiosity, should a man be paid to mow his own yard?
Should a man be paid to cook on his own outdoor grill?
Should a man be paid to perform repair jobs in and around his own home?

I suppose he should be paid for work at home, but do you guys have to jump at every opportunity for women that might somehow benefit you? Are you that selfish?
Anyway, men created money. Should anyone be paid?
Women are the only ones whose work is meant to be done out of the goodness of their hearts without pay.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:36 PM
Sorry, but those feminists must have been on drugs in the 70s.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:30 PM
Edited by Estelle79 on Fri 04/17/15 01:31 PM

Oh now we can have world, after you guys screwed it up for us real good first, we get your left overs. This place used to be like paradise.

we just can't make you happy, huh...laugh

Women have been keeping your homes clean, and this is how men repay us? Why couldn't the men have kept the world clean. It's a mess. And they get paid to do that while women go unpaid, unappreciated, unacknowledged? Now women are going to have to make the world our home and clean it all up. Typical. Thanks guys. Maybe we should send the men to another planet when we are finished.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:25 PM
I'm not man hating, it's not all about you.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:23 PM
Some women screwed us over, I think it was probably the only way to get anywhere though, as there was no way men would back them up otherwise. It took the support of men for feminists to get anywhere. I would have put my foot down and told those guys I would not get a second job, I just want to be paid for the one I do thank you very much.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:20 PM
Oh now we can have world, after you guys screwed it up for us real good first, we get your left overs. This place used to be like paradise.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:15 PM
I think it's time for another feminist movement and I should lead them. Women are a bunch of lost souls.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:06 PM
Feminists got it all wrong, they should have asked for equal pay for equal work, they forgot to mention they already did work.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 01:01 PM
Why does woman's work still go unpaid? This is so crappy, it's the problem.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:54 PM
If women must work, does it mean a man needs 2 wives, one to bring a paycheck and one to do traditional women's work? What woman would want to be the paycheck girl?

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:42 PM
Not having my passport on me while hitchhiking near a police check point.

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:26 PM

no; i think you miss the point of my hobby.
i just like proving that the chicken came first. shades

But it is obvious that the egg came first, because where did the chicken come from?

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 12:08 PM
Why can't households survive on just one income anymore? I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but how can it be due to feminism?

no photo
Fri 04/17/15 08:08 AM

It means nothing. I love men. I hope this is not another man baiting thread.

If you love men then why wouldn't you want this thread to bait them lol?

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25