Community > Posts By > LegitGuy

no photo
Wed 09/12/18 03:35 PM
What are some of your favorite electronic alternative songs ? Mine are Silver by caribou and remembrance by caia.

no photo
Wed 09/12/18 01:17 PM
Good thing I mentioned her youtube videos or you would of never known

no photo
Tue 09/11/18 08:48 PM
I think you should start your own thread.
happy

hey I watched some of one of your videos on youtube. You're funny.

no photo
Tue 09/11/18 08:46 PM
What does it matter what others think..

Do what makes you and who ever you are with happy...

Have news for a few women 38 and older can still have kids if they want to... My step mom was 41 when my little sister was born..

I know plenty that one is much older then the other yet they get along better then those that are around the same age..

If it ain't your life then one should not worry what others do..

Anything can work out if two people want it to....whoa
Thankyou for having an open mind. I've read some of your other forum posts you're logical.

no photo
Tue 09/11/18 03:09 PM
I live out in the boonies.
Anyone STUPID enough to shine a light
through my windows at night, gets to meet
one of my .45s

haha

no photo
Tue 09/11/18 02:32 PM
My mother is 8,5 years older than my dad. At the time they got married this was pretty unusual. But they are still together, given all upsband downs in life :thumbsup:
Godbless them. Thankyou for sharing.

no photo
Tue 09/11/18 02:25 PM

Do you think a 15 year ago difference is too much for marriage ? I know the both of them would be at different places in life and maturity levels but if they both wanted kids and to settle down, could it work ?

Sure it could work and by all means you can have kids
But keep in mind that you will most likely be dead of old age or drooling spit down your chin in a nursing home by the time those kids grow.

Have fun. while you can :)

That's why I mentioned marriage because I'm not doing anything until I'm married.

You are 23 and haven't " dipped the noodle" yet?..what are you waiting for? You need to get some practice girls..don't go into marriage as a greenhorn "south of the boarder "

That would be me breaking the 7th commandment. I can't do that. A woman is someones daughter, sister, mother, aunt, and grandmother. If I do it before marriage I not only disrespect myself but them and their family.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 11:09 PM
Yes nothing wrong with a long distance relationship however I would work towards shortening that gap quickly so I could be with the one I Love ...in love sacrifices must be made ...I think it’s foolish to think the man of your dreams is within 2miles vicinity of you...

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 11:04 PM
Vietnam Veterans of America

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 10:57 PM
Welcome

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 09:47 PM
gotta disagree with some of you. my husband was 18 years younger than me. we both had children from previous marriage. he was truly my soul mate. he was "old" for his age, and I was young at heart.
We were married 25 exciting, wonderful hard-working years with travel, sex, fun, goofy stuff, hobbies and companionshio. 25 years before God separated us. it depends entirely on the people involved.

That's a beautiful story. I'm sorry for your loss. God bless you.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:56 PM
Lots of studies on when the brain is finished developing. You can look them up.

I know about age and personal development because I've experienced it.

Ok thanks

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:37 PM
I don't agree with you.Knife can be used to peel fruit and knife can also be used to kill people.Knife is not good or bad,it all depends on to be used by whom.In case the internet doesn't exist,there are still many people having sex before marriage.
I'm a conservative. Most of my views are republican, I just look at things from all angles with an open mind.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:33 PM
If you are fall in true love,that doesn't matter.Your neighborhood may think the old one doesn't match the youth one because youth is more attractive than old.There may many gossips go around the old one,and the old one has to face the discriminationg from others.But you couple are in true love,the gossip do nothing to you.

Well said

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:32 PM

Yes it’s works I was married to a man 16 1/2years older than me I was 21 he was 37 my age now we were married 10years the relationship was good we laughed everyday the sex was awesome also everyday idk why this is still a running topic slaphead oh we also had a daughter together so again...yes yes yes it can work

It only "worked" for 10 yrs. I'm sure the age difference contributed. Especially for 20 somethings. Brain isn't finished until late 20's. There is a big difference between someone 21 and someone 30. If you were 40 and he was 56, the personal development is more compatible.

I agree that certain parts of brain aren't fully developed until late 20s. I do know some people who are much are older than me and I'm way more mature financially and emotionally. Just out of curiosity where did you hear about the brain not being fully developed at certain ages and personal development etc ?

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:19 PM
Serena Williams is 5'9" and 185 pounds surprised
Cant stand her

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 08:19 PM
Thinking the one that pulled the trigger is the only one to blame...

I agree. Can't ban cars when a terrorist uses a car to kill people. I think good parenting is lacking today.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:37 PM
I'm thinking about all mass shootings that have been happening and how we could stop them. What is to blame for it ? and how can we stop the next one ? I'm pro second amendment. I have a good size gun collection legally of course but do people really need semi automatic rifles especially certain attachments. Do we make mental health records apart of the federal gun background check ? or does that violate peoples rights too much ?

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 07:29 PM
Let me guess...you are referring to the *guy* being 15 years older than the woman...right?
Because, if you were, say, to get with someone who is 15 years older than *you* now..she'd be 38, and it's kind of hard for a woman to *start* a family at 38..

Of course, you yourself, at the age you are now couldn't very well date someone 15 years *younger* than you...she'd be 8...laugh

Yea it would be a challenge. I'm second guessing myself over the whole thing which I feel is a red flag. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone really bad down the road by stupid decisions that I made that was never fully committed to from the get go.

no photo
Mon 09/10/18 03:43 PM
Moving may be a good option if you're renting or leasing. It's not so easy if you bought the house.
It's my dads house

Previous 1 3