Community > Posts By > PrinceForbidden

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:34 AM

place the worry into Gods hands......

and let him take care of it.

I am trying that, but it doesn't comfort me any right now.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:33 AM

did you try to talk to her?

My son's mother is impossible to have a conversation with. I do need to talk to my other ex, but I don't know how to approach her about this.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:29 AM
You're on here, and with all the crap that is spewing from your keyboard, you sound like one of the lame ass people. Someone with a mouth like that must have guys all over you. Oh wait...you don't, that's why you're on a dating site with lame ass people. Someone sure knows how to make friends. Everyone, take notes, she's good.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sun 02/22/09 04:23 AM
5'4, 125 lbs, long dark hair, pretty smile and eyes, flat stomach, c cup, big booty. Good enough for me.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:28 PM
My ex is taking me back to court over the custody of our son. She recently started hanging out with another one of my ex's. I think they are conspiring together to try to take joint custody away from me. It is driving me crazy, and I don't know what to do. I mean like mental institution crazy, and I don't have anyone to talk to right now cuz all of my friends are celebrating my bestfriend's b-day, and I am at work going nuts. If anyone had anything that they think might help I would really apprciate it.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/21/09 10:09 PM
No, he's lame.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Fri 02/20/09 03:18 AM

We are IN a depression,,,WE have lost to many jobs to even think we can rebuild. As unemployment runs out,,,people WILL survive...
PARENTS will find food. WE all will fall victims to total meltdown.
Be ready,,,I'll give us about six months to see it at your door.

If Micky-d's starts closing stores here,,,,,,,,be AFRAID, VERY AFRAID!

How are your local FOOD PANTRIES DOING??
And local churches??? Thats another way to be up on how things are going,wink.. WE CAN'T BE TOLD WHERE IN A DEPRESSION.
The government THINKS we will PANIC,,,,and WE WOULD....But truth is truth..drinker :heart: :wink:

Wow, you must have believed in the Y2K theory as well.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Thu 02/12/09 10:48 PM

Valentine's Day?

SUCKER!

This coming from the guy who would show a profile pic of his latin drum set instead of a flattering pic of himself. Right on amigo.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:35 AM
This will be the second Valentine's day in a row that I don't have a valentine. It's kinda depressing. Here's to all the single people out there, Happy Valentine's day.waving tongue2 flowers bigsmile :tongue: flowerforyou

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:28 AM

captain C A V E MMMMMMAAAAAANNNNNNN

Forgot about that one also, nice work.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:27 AM

x-men or thundercats

I forgot about the X-Men, right on.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:12 AM

Fresh smell of a woman just out of the shower.

I concur.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:11 AM

*****. Anytime I smell it, eat it, or see it, I get horny.

Is that the calico kind or a different breed, not that I'm against people eating cats... some say it taste like chicken LOLlaugh laugh laugh

I bet yours doesn't taste like chicken. Cats are very tough and dry, or so I hear. ***** is soft and wet. Totally different. Thanx for the laugh.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Tue 02/10/09 12:04 AM

Can't imagine that you would have a hard time finding a good date from this site. You are as cute as a button and sound very nice.

As far as your profile goes.....It's good, but you might want to shorten it a little. Some guys won't take the time to read through all of it...but those are the kind of guys that you don't want anyway! Good Luck!

I agree with the profile part. I read about 2 sentences and if I don't like what I read, I move on. Keep your readers attention by having a couple of good opening lines. Also, take some pics of you by yourself. On your opening pic I didn't know who which girl matched the profile.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sun 02/08/09 02:40 AM
Thundercats, or He-Man.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:52 PM

I'm here...bored at work.

Hey, me too. I hate work.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/07/09 10:50 PM
There is hope depending on where you live. There were only 2 possibilities where I'm at. A couple of maybe's and a whole lotta no thank you's.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/07/09 01:08 AM
*****. Anytime I smell it, eat it, or see it, I get horny.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:32 AM
You need to talk to someone in human resources and tell them the problems with the co-worker and with the head nurse.

PrinceForbidden's photo
Sat 02/07/09 12:13 AM
When does Mardi Gras officially begin and end?

Previous 1