Community > Posts By > obipaul

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:51 PM
careless.... referring to myself did not realize that another post had gone in where i thought mine would go

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:47 PM
Nobel (referring to the pic)

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:41 PM
I do not think life is without love for the vast majority of people even confirmed single people, it just is a different type of love to romantic or committed love.

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:33 PM
woke up from a dream of my father and again realized that it is the only place i will see him for the rest of my life is in my dreams(he passed away 19 years ago)

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:27 PM
Very intriguing question, i guess that what it really boils down to for me is bullying, and it seems every time i see the news about war it brings it to mind.

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 07:06 PM

This ^^^^ :wink: Of course when I find the special MEN of my dreams :banana: drinker

Love the emphasis on MEN! :banana: drinker
I still like the idea of simple, just me however

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:40 PM
wtf, totally lost, but need to learn to live with it i guess

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:30 PM
I would like to be able to retire early, and barring that, live a good and simple life.

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:20 PM
work boots, jeans and a long sleeve knit top

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 04:16 PM
Control freaks in my opinion are pretty good at persuasion they use that first, and them become more adept at using your own fears against you til you give them control of your thoughts and actions... just an opinion

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 03:54 PM
chivalry is not dead it has been changed, in the historical context it was about defending the defenseless, today many interactions are not as violent as in the past, but the idea still remains.

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 03:35 PM
I would have to a pretty face, the body will change and it is hard for many people to stay fit, a pretty face will usually mature well, so.... a pretty face, because true beauty (the interior type) seems in my opinion to show though there most of all

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 03:25 PM
My favorite is embroidery, takes time but you can get beautiful results from a piece of cloth and embroidery floss

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:48 AM
Fairly concise about yourself, where you are and where you are headed at the moment, i wish you the best of luck in your search

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:31 AM
This my first time at a site of this nature and i am curious how i appear to others thanks for taking the time to review it

obipaul's photo
Sun 09/28/14 11:22 AM
I am in the same boat, by the way i wish you the best of luck in your search