Community > Posts By > ejiroddon

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 03/23/16 11:36 PM
Well, one good man here... Not boasting... Link me up..Cheers.

ejiroddon's photo
Sun 11/22/15 12:27 PM
Hi Amanda,,, Sure I am not the lucky single guy thats gonna ve you in my for a permanent keep in my basement?... I am seriously ready to mingle wtout luking back...

ejiroddon's photo
Thu 11/19/15 09:23 AM
Congratulate yourself whenever you know you have done your best, irrespective of the outcome.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:52 PM

Hi still single?

@Cherryrose : yeah still single

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:50 PM

Edited. For welcoming only.

soufie
Site Moderator

Oops...It was me...Sorry flowerforyou

Welcome OP.

I think Nancy fancies you. She sent you flowers look laugh

The flowers were for being sorry and a welcome...that is all :angel:

I love flowers anyway and dese are no exception. Thnks Nancy, all the same.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:48 PM

Hmmmm a Nigerian wanting a US woman? Pass waving

Welcome any way

Tnkx for da welcoming line... hybrid offspring will bcome d order of the union...

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:47 PM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Don't know why dey keep moving...

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:46 PM
Naaaa, pls don't be in the clear... perhaps u.s girl was a typo error on mi part... anyone is highly welcomed. Just don't wanna feel strange in a new land... tnkx

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:44 PM
Thanks for da welcoming...

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 09:44 PM
Thanks Tmommy, perhaps would ve to wait till den... just a curious fellow.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 08:58 PM
Well, I ve a rather contrary opinion from my personal perspective plus experience. Have u ever given someone ur full attention over n again and then u realise u re gradually fallin in love wt dat person?

Now for me, love is made up of two things and d same things strengthen Love. These are attention and communication. When these two are fully involved on a frequent level irrespective of the distance, it bcomes easy to love a soul. Give an opposite sex ur full attention and keep up communication frequently, u ll end up loving that person. Bearing in mind dat love more often than not is a Cultivation Process. My dear, dats my view.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 08:48 AM
Innately, age and marriage goes together of course that is the general believe but for me I believe marriage is simply about your happiness, sharing a life with that one special person. So? If the wrong person comes calling at a tender age and you jump into it, you will eventually jump out sadly.

Whenever you find dat right person that would love you right, that's about the right and ripe age for marriage.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 07:39 AM
Hi Anne, can i meet you? Age, Location, Profession, Habits etc??? Chat me up.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 06:48 AM
Hi Stephy, If race is not a barrier and turn off, i'd make myself available for you. Sense of humor is an added advantage to all other good qualities

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 06:38 AM
Single because i was heartbroken owing to tribal factors and i find it difficult loving again. Gotten over it any way.

ejiroddon's photo
Wed 11/18/15 06:31 AM
Hi All, I am a matured man based in Nigeria. Working class but gotten admission into a U.S university for my second Masters in fall of 2016. I need a U.S girl for a very serious relationship that could eventually lead to marriage. I am honest, sincere, hard-working with a great sense of humor. Reach me here for a chat
Also, wont mind male/female friends ahead of my changing base.

Thanks all.