Community > Posts By > Karma_09

Karma_09's photo
Mon 01/02/12 05:32 AM
Edited by Karma_09 on Mon 01/02/12 05:33 AM
Thanks Frank....same to you!!!!

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:31 PM
It would be great if we (as a society) were blind and didn't care about looks and fell in love with people instead of what they look like

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:28 PM
my mommy did

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:28 PM
spock thinking.....hmmm....what was the intention????

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:26 PM

I LOVE this pic!!!!! It looks like the sun is shinning on you two, but I'm thinking it's your beautiful smiles!!!:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

definitely the smiles!!!

Two of my favorite people....I'm jealous

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:16 PM
For my mind: I would add more patience, better memory, less sensitivity, greater thoughtfulness, more humility

For my body: I would have the body of Nicole Scherzinger, Jessica Biel, or Marilyn Monroe, i would have eyes like Megan Fox, and I would be 5'9"

If I could get my body to do something: swim across the Atlantic ocean

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:05 PM
tried to help a woman at the store who was obviously in some physical distress......but she refused everytime i tried to help her.

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/28/11 07:04 PM
put trust, time, and effort in someone who didn't deserve it.

Karma_09's photo
Tue 12/27/11 07:00 AM

Karma_09's photo
Mon 12/19/11 11:35 AM
I am sorry to hear of your loss, but may you and your family be comforted in the thoughts that she no longer will suffer. And that her passing was peaceful.

:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Karma_09's photo
Mon 12/19/11 10:06 AM
Pain has spread to both ears and hearing is now impaired in both ears....he's scared because he can't hear pretty much at all right now.

Karma_09's photo
Sat 12/17/11 04:31 PM
did someone ssay dance?!....woot woot....count me in!

Karma_09's photo
Sat 12/17/11 04:30 PM
pretty darn good.....had a great night out with some friends last night and just got back from a run.

Karma_09's photo
Wed 12/14/11 01:53 PM
The tumor removed was benign.....YIPPEE!!!!!!

He's getting better and stronger. Hearing should be fully restored in a couple of months. Since he can't tell you himself, he again says

:heart: :heart: :heart: THANKS :heart: :heart: :heart:

to all of you for all the thoughts and prayers.....he says he knows that because of all of you, everything has been going better than if he didn't have your support.

Karma_09's photo
Tue 12/13/11 12:33 AM
this is an awesome thread....so many FANTASTIC "new" ideas for me.

I've always liked the idea of adopting a family for the holidays, which includes meal, presents, and such.

Charity is so AWESOME when done right!

flowerforyou

Karma_09's photo
Tue 12/13/11 12:24 AM
sitting outside on warm summer nights without mosquitos

being in the water....floating without a care in the world

natural beauty (waterfalls, mountains, beautiful blooming flowers, sunsets, forests, etc)

my days off from work

CHOCOLATE....chocolate & peanut butter, chocolate covered nuts, hot chocolate, chocolate & fruit.....ok...pretty much anything chocolate....except actual bugs/worms...yuck!

hugs& kisses from my neices & nephews

i love when babies snuggle your cheek....even if they only want you to feed....i love that feeling

soft skin

kisses (from sweet to passionate)

Karma_09's photo
Fri 12/09/11 11:02 PM
Edited by Karma_09 on Fri 12/09/11 11:05 PM
Well, although the surgery went well and he is home to heal.....they did find a tumor in his ear....biopsy sent to lab. We continue to pray in hopes it is benign!
:heart:smooched :heart: smooched :heart:smooched :heart:smooched :heart:smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart:

Karma_09's photo
Fri 12/09/11 09:18 PM
SIMON is HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is in quite a bit of pain and nauseous but is doing ok.

He says

Karma_09's photo
Fri 12/09/11 08:11 PM
haven't heard anything yet, but will keep everyone updated.

Karma_09's photo
Fri 12/09/11 12:57 PM
He should be about 1/2 way through surgery if they started on time. Surgery is intricate reconstruction of the bones in his middle ear, along with repairing a hole in his ear drum. Due to the length of the surgery and other factors, he will need to be closely monitored.

He is strong, and made stronger by the help, the love, the thoughts, and the prayers that have been sent his way.

he will come through like a champ i'm sure.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25