Community > Posts By > Karma_09

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:46 PM

My creative excuse for why I didn't write the paper.
hire someone

By tomorrow morning?

:wink: devil

It's supposed to be ten pages...:laughing:

what are you writing about??

A persuasive paper about government overreach in times of trouble through legislation like the US PATRIOT Act & the Alien and Sedition Acts, Japanese internment, etc. As of now. This may change again.

Interesting topic. Can you talk about not only the examples of, how it has harmed and benefitted, but the reason it has been done. If you think about it...the US will always try to protect itself, to continue to be a top nation?

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:38 PM

My creative excuse for why I didn't write the paper.
hire someone

By tomorrow morning?

:wink: devil

It's supposed to be ten pages...:laughing:

what are you writing about??

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:15 PM
surviving an intense workout....ROCKS

not being able to walk right for 3 days....SUCKS

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:14 PM
thinking....just thinking

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:13 PM

It"s sad when you're new,u try to be so nice and friendly and you are treated like you're invisible.:cry:

Dont be sad...just keep at it! You're too pretty to be invisible.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:11 PM
Not bad...not bad at all!

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:10 PM
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 04:42 AM

Who is a woman?? A woman is d most beautiful part of God's creation. She starts compromising at a very tender age. She sacrifices her chocolates 4 her brother. Later, she sacrifices her love 4 just a smile on her parent's face. She sacrifices her full youth 4 her husband n children without complain. N finally her life ends up only by compromising 4 other's happiness. She is dat creature of god who no1 can compete. Respect evry woman in ur life. U nvr kno wat she has sacrificed 4 u..!!

What a beautiful sentimentflowerforyou

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 04:40 AM
Edited by Karma_09 on Tue 11/08/11 04:41 AM
I think I understand this. I've been a part of "the group", usually as one of the quieter ones. But if you have studied human behavior, you may have studied, even as an amateur that females do try to attract male attention by posturing or being loud enough to be noticed. Sometimes there is an unsaid competition between different groups of girls, so as to be the most noticeable. They want to come across as fun and outgoing, though often it is not a conscious act in my opinion.

BTW: Leigh, I think you are a stunningly beautiful woman....just had to say.

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:11 AM
If an email is sent and response is made, I do not assume or intend interest. I respond to emails as a gesture of gratitude that someone took the time and worked up the courage to mail me something and vice versa. TO determine interest, I base it on the frequency and content of the mail.
Although, some boys have no problem immediately stating their interest in only having sex with me, and in that case, a reply is rarely made.

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:04 AM
thinking i talk too much...or not enough

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 02:00 AM
Edited by Karma_09 on Tue 11/08/11 02:02 AM
Nothing more she can do

she tries, he falters
different worlds, different planes
what was she thinking?

and yet she lingers
unforgiving intrigue,
softly reaching forward

hushed and shy, he claims
his voice finds light, comes forth
it's all he's shown

she beckons him close
her desire repels
nothing more she can do

-KAR

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 01:37 AM
I'm not blatantly mean. I don't like mean people who are mean just because they think it is fun to be mean. I don't like to tear people down.....I would rather lift people up. I'm sensitive and caring with a big heart....but if you are mean to me or the people I care about....I will go on the defense and attack if need be. I'm like a kitten....pet me, be sweet to me, comfort me, and allow me to feel safe with you....and I will purr, cuddle, honor, and respect you....but if you try to bite me or grab me by the tail and threaten harm.....I will probably bite back!

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 01:27 AM
Hello Mr Love:
Give it time...I don't think the profile is bad. But realize the pics put you in the category of non-mainstream. Which is perfectly fine....but not everyone will be into that. As for who you have messaged, consider: 1. distance 2. their interests 3. how often they are on the site/checking email.

But one thing I've learned on this site is that it is good to get involved in forums. That really helps to get you noticed, your personality can come out, people will write testimonials, etc.

I wish you the best of luck!!!flowerforyou

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 12:22 AM

Thinking about why I haven't been able to get the pasta right the last couple of times.

thinking....did you throw it against the wall???

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 12:19 AM
Edited by Karma_09 on Tue 11/08/11 12:20 AM
For your birthday present

You can have this

OR

you can have this

but the man with the tickling fingers....off limits....ha ha j/k

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Karma_09's photo
Mon 11/07/11 10:12 PM

Karma_09's photo
Mon 11/07/11 06:11 PM
where are you....call me back.

Karma_09's photo
Mon 11/07/11 10:10 AM
a. make sure to post a good pic and change it up every once in a while

h. other
1} get out of stealth mode since it limits how many views you get

2) start posting in the forums more frequently

Karma_09's photo
Mon 11/07/11 08:58 AM
I know you want a man's opinion, but I thought I would share. I recently had a man tell me basically what the previous poster wrote. Women should be sought after. He wanted to hunt her down, to woo her, to feel like he was the "man" and in control of the courtship. He said though he considers himself shy, he is "old-fashioned" in that sense. But I also know some men who love and want a woman to take control and have no problem with the woman doing the asking.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25