Community > Posts By > Karma_09

Karma_09's photo
Sun 11/13/11 09:42 AM
I usually send a hug if someone nudges me that i don't really know. But if that is the only way the person will "communicate" with me, after a while I stop nudging back. BUT I SO WISH, there was a "thanks but no thanks" nudge....that would be great.

Karma_09's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:45 AM
no....but that's okay....i don't feel unloved.

Karma_09's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:44 AM
sometimes.....most times....ok....ok....pretty much all the time

Karma_09's photo
Sun 11/13/11 05:43 AM
thinking YAHOO....YIPPEE!!!!! I'm so glad my shift is over and that I'm home....I should go to sleep....but not wanting to....hmmm....what to do!!!

Karma_09's photo
Sat 11/12/11 02:23 PM

Karma_09's photo
Sat 11/12/11 05:55 AM
I was thinking it was disgusting that the confused, delirious, and hallucinating patient tried to kiss me 3 times, followed by attempts to get me to lay in bed with him. Then I thought how sad it must be for him to never rest, to never find peace, to continually contemplate and attempt suicide in order to escape the demons that are chasing him. As I held his hand and massaged his head in attempts to calm him, I thought about all the horrible things he had to see, had to do, and the terrifying nightmares that still haunt him. I am thinking I hope he will agree to the kind of treatment he desperately needs.

Karma_09's photo
Sat 11/12/11 05:45 AM
I feel proud that I was a good asset to my co-workers last night and happy that they acknowledged my efforts.

Karma_09's photo
Fri 11/11/11 06:12 AM
:heart: :heart: :heart: I LOVe yOU GuYS!!!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

so NO broken heartsbrokenheart ....and NO tearssad

Karma_09's photo
Thu 11/10/11 12:45 PM
Edited by Karma_09 on Thu 11/10/11 01:09 PM

So what if I'm not beautiful????ohwell I have a lot to give and maybe SOMEDAY........someone will see that and love me for the person I am insideohwell

<--------*Roberta thinking*

Hey, that works pretty good....

Let me see if I can get a buttload of compliments too?laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Liz you are not only stunning, and beautiful, and hot, but you are also "Babe-a-licious".flowerforyou

From 1-10, "Babe-a-licious" is a 10.bigsmile

here here...agreeddrinker

for the one out there in this universe:

"i hate that i miss you so much
and i haven't even met you yet.
i feel stupid, like a child that you possess my thoughts.

I tell you to get out, but i want you to stay.
you make me smile when i fantasize.
lying next to you from morning 'til night

that night, our first dance you held me tight
and the next morning you made love to me
for the very first time

given all the reasons we should say goodbye
i shouldn't want you this much
because i haven't even met you yet

i hear the sound of your voice whispering in my ear
you sound so familiar
i know the way you smile, the darkness in your eyes
the way we linger when saying goodnight

i don't know how that is, i haven't even seen your face
i need to turn and run away
yet i stay, i want to stay

even though i haven't met you yet"

Karma_09's photo
Thu 11/10/11 06:48 AM
I may have a fever

Karma_09's photo
Thu 11/10/11 12:03 AM
YOU!!!

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 11:52 PM

Hold that thought....i wanna know what love is

what it means to be loved.....lifesong moments

come on get higher....lift me higher....faster

You shared each one with me.....thank you. I am grateful for the time you spent with me

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 05:30 PM
i bet it's amazing....still missing you!!!!

Have a great time

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 10:26 AM
Edited by Karma_09 on Wed 11/09/11 10:37 AM
Charlie, my friend....it was so cool connecting with you. You're a good friend, a barrel of laughs, wise, and amazing!!! I know you are scared.....but don't let fear cancel out the possibilites. She absolutely adores you and has a HUMONGOUS crush on you.....and if you feel the same...maybe the universe is trying to tell you something. At the very least you two can start as friends.....maybe it will grow into more, but time will tell. Oh, and don't make her wait too long for a meeting....she's probably dying to see you and revel in all your amazingness.

I'm always here if you want to talk....you better not ignore me.....ha ha ha. And thanks for helping me out this morning....much appreciated my friend. I owe ya one...or two.

:heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart:

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 10:14 AM

It"s sad when you're new,u try to be so nice and friendly and you are treated like you're invisible.:cry:

Dont be sad...just keep at it! You're too pretty to be invisible.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you Karma! That was very sweet!happy

you are most welcome!!!!!

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 10:13 AM
I'm a little tired, hungry as all get out, but oh so happy too that I connected with a good friend this morning.

Karma_09's photo
Wed 11/09/11 04:38 AM
:thumbsup:

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 09:37 PM
INCREDIBLE

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 09:16 PM
thinking that jamming to good music is a good way to spend the night:heart: :banana: biggrin

Karma_09's photo
Tue 11/08/11 07:56 PM
i see. well what side can you most argue with....more government or less? look at what they've done with increasing tax on fast food in an "attempt" to get Americans to consume less junk. Or an increase in cigarette taxes to reduce the appeal.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25