Community > Posts By > Misinta

Misinta's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:43 PM
It depends how open-minded, intellectually honest and smart this person is.
Based on my personal experience, I came to the conclusion that there are stupid and smart religious people as there are stupid and smart atheists/agnostics.
So I don't discriminate.
Religious people might have their own good reasons to believe in something, and I accept it. It's their right.
But as it is impossible to convert me (I cannot accept an idea that is not supported by very strong scientific evidence and just believe in it)the imaginary religious man I would date must accept my way of thinking.
I care much more about a man's intelligence, sensibility, honesty and education than his personal religious beliefs.

Misinta's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:37 PM
Probably there are more religious women than men in average.
Anyway I'm definitely not one of them.
I have nothing against religion when it doesn't flow into fanaticism, stupidity, arrogance and violence, because I think that everyone is free to build up his/her psychological balance the way he/she likes, even when it means believing in pink flying elephants, but since I was 13 years old I just can't help being very critical and rational about any aspect of life. It's just my way of interpreting life.
I'm a very analytical person and when I don't see enough evidence to support an idea (ANY idea) I just cannot believe in that idea.
Of course I'm not a perfect robot, as I have feelings, fears and need of security as any other human being, but because of my critical attitude I am often "accused" to be "too rational", or to "think too much".

Misinta's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:28 PM
Peru! Im in Peru now! And before Peru I visited Mexico! Amazing countries!

Misinta's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:27 PM
I already traveled a lot but I'm not satisfied yet (and probably I will never be!). I want to see more :wink:
The next countries I would love to visit are:
Russia
Mongolia
Tibet
India
Nepal

Misinta's photo
Tue 10/14/14 08:22 PM
I hate arrogant people who always think to be right or want to be right even when they have no idea what they are talking about. I can't help getting very sarcastic to them until we finally argue. I shouldn't spend too much time with people who have a big ego.