Draft730's photo
Mon 10/08/18 04:42 PM
A granny butt in yoga pants

Draft730's photo
Sat 10/06/18 09:52 PM
It may be true...sad, but true

Draft730's photo
Sat 10/06/18 09:08 PM
If you divide the numbers in the Fibbonachi sequence, you get close to phi (1.61803...)
For example: 55÷34=1.617

Draft730's photo
Sat 10/06/18 08:44 PM
I'm not, and I am very thankful to be all there.

Draft730's photo
Wed 10/03/18 03:48 AM
I use the rule of the old bags on here
"I ain't raising no more children"

Draft730's photo
Sun 09/30/18 06:23 PM

I bet you're a lot of fun to date.

You'll never know...I wouldn't let it worry you, pookie....bigsmile

Peace, love,and cinnamon rolls to ya...

No, I do not accept your offer.

Draft730's photo
Sun 09/30/18 05:29 PM

Most people just go with the crowd.
They go where the people are.
Not where the person they want will be.
That requires too much effort and thought.

Yep..
Just like filling out an informative profile so someone will know whether they have anything in common with you (to start a conversation) apparently takes "too much effort and thought" for most people....huh

...or reading the profile to know where to even start the conversation. It's so sad. :disappointed:

They always say "ask me anything"..."I am an open book.."

No, moron.....I am not going to play 20 Questions with someone just to find out if we have *anything* in common..
How's about you read MY profile, and tell me what YOU feel we have in common?

I never hear from them again...

Laziness....

Or, conversely, say I *do* start a conversation...asking things about themselves (like he said to do)..
Then it's all "This ain't no da** job interview..."

Yes, dips**t, it kind of is..
You're too lazy to fill out your profile, so I don't know diddly squat about you or your interests or what you are looking for..

I bet you're a lot of fun to date.

Draft730's photo
Mon 07/16/18 06:08 PM
Edited by Draft730 on Mon 07/16/18 06:11 PM

Love has no color. Interracial relationships is rapidly increasing but does it change change rasicm in the world? Since blacks and white could legally get married. Do you guys support interracial relationships?

I don't support interracial relationships. They aren't very good for society.

Draft730's photo
Sat 04/21/18 10:51 PM

...........they want money

Draft730's photo
Tue 04/17/18 10:24 PM

On a first date? As in the meet & greet?
Neither!!

Movie --> you cannot talk, you don't even see each other. How can you get to know one another? BAD idea for a meet and greet and even for a first real date after that.

Dinner --> 1) You cannot talk as you got your gob full of food.
2) if you don't click and don't like each other much, you're going to be stuck with one another throughout dinner. Then sorting the bill and parting ways is going to be extremely awkward.
Or would you just get up, leave your dinner on the plate and walk out of there?

First date is casual, short and sweet. Meeting over a drink -no alcohol. Half an hour to an hour is enough. If you happen to like each other you can stay a bit longer, but really the best thing to do is to leave it at that, let it sink in and agree to meet for a real date. Then you will leave on a high which makes both look forward to the next time. Then you can spend longer together, doing something fun and have dinner.

That is really good advice!