Community > Posts By > MrIndependent

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/29/10 04:57 PM

let me guess your a rich republican thats never worked with his hands there whole life right? Born with a silver or maybe gold spoon in there mouth?

Seriously? You obviously don't know much about me. Maybe you should lear about someone before you make a personal attack(Which is against the rules by the way) or wild accusations.

Perhaps you should have pointed out the difference between "there" their and they're.tongue2

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/29/10 04:48 PM
In front of the ol' Java Lava on A1A(circa 1997 daytona.) Yea, I was a slutblushing

MrIndependent's photo
Fri 10/29/10 04:46 PM

let me guess your a rich republican thats never worked with his hands there whole life right? Born with a silver or maybe gold spoon in there mouth?

Wow! Someone actually has this right!
I suppose that I should conclude my duties at my llc, and all my customers that I work fifty plus hours a week for. I didn't realize that being a republican I was practically aire to the thronesmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:03 AM

you're in FL?

you don't look elderly to me glasses smokin

Hey now!

MrIndependent's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:02 AM
Only three things I look for? Mmm not in order but:

Mutually stimulating conversation
Respect for another (honesty, understanding is included with this one)
The appearance of the bootysmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:59 AM
Nice, another number for info sellers.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:56 AM

You must be online to find a higher quality of individual than what you find while going out?
Not to be a jerk, but it would probably behove you to post a less revealing main pic...I would think that you would want to keep away from all the pervs.smokin

I agree. I'm sure that many of us guys (and some of the women) don't mind the view, but it's not the kind of pic I'd have to get somebody decent. It kinda puts out a certain 'signal'. Unless, that's what you want?

I can only hope that there are more out there that share our conservative views, Gear.

MrIndependent's photo
Wed 10/27/10 08:53 AM

Be real carefull, there are very crazy and insecure people on internet sites. Sometimes you won't find out till its way too late. But you weed them out and move on.

There are no crazy people on hereshades

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 10/25/10 07:17 PM
My bro was in infantry there for about a year before deployment. He got into the alaskan-indian culture. He met some bangn' hot women that way, just something to consider. You've got to stant out from the other thousandsdrinker

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:53 PM
You could try the pxshades

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:32 PM
Edited by MrIndependent on Mon 10/25/10 06:34 PM
I don't want to stick my hand up too far into this, as it kind of got off original topic.. but
I worked for a pest control company for many years that had the (insert city name)Housing Authority contract. There were sixteen developments, just over 2,000 units.
There were only two families that had white skin.
Take that as you will.
Forgot to mention..this is when unemployment in the county was below 6% I suppose they were the 6%'ers

MrIndependent's photo
Mon 10/25/10 06:19 PM
"You pull me closer, I push you away.."- need to
I use to dig that back in the good ol' days

Welcome and good lucksmokin

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:19 PM

...the worst thing is that there's no warning before being perved:wink:

Yabut thats the fun part!! winking

I've been perved non-conspicuous three time tonight so fargrumble

I think thats some kinda record!! woot woot!! :thumbsup:

I should post a pic w/cleavage, and I bet it would double:tongue:

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:13 PM

Yabut thats the fun part!! winking

I've been perved non-conspicuous three time tonight so fargrumble

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 06:12 PM

yanno 'wonderful tonight', clapton, has always made me melt.

Clapton is awesome, although it takes a mightier man than I to pull off his voice.

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:58 PM
Does that one still work?biggrin

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:56 PM

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:43 PM
I'm not an r&b guy, but the ladies love it! I started to dig a couple of his newer songs like "here comes my baby." Learned it on guitar, even with mediocre singing, it still works its magic. Anyone else have a song like that to get the mood going?

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:33 PM
:wink:

MrIndependent's photo
Sun 10/24/10 05:30 PM

"I haven't seen it." shades

There is so much to say about the power of agenda and ignorance in that vid.

gets owned, seriously???

he didnt see a tape,, big deal,, the video was edited to where I also didnt see him present when the statement was made and dont know (as was said about cheneys apology) what happened outside of those edited snippets,,,, or whether in fact anybody 'called it out'

where did the NAACP call out racism, how about the whole SHERROD incident on the web? youtube snippets are not the best source for anything other than momentary snapshots,, I would dig deeper to find the truth ,,,,

'the NAACP is strongly against bias, discrimination, against anybody, of any race, of any gender, of any religion, anywhere, of any form, whether its a group corporation personal individual

if there has been some instances where there is somebody who has been associated with naacp with anything close to what is documented as relates to the numbers, the states, the heritage and associations connected to the tea party, I would love for ANYBODY to bring it to our attention and we will address it,,'

this person went to be disruptive and get a youtube snippet and the moderators were right to ask them to leave,,,,

He didn't have to see a tape, he was there, that's why I found in funny.
And, you're right. The videographer did go there to be disruptive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15