Community > Posts By > pillsbury601

pillsbury601's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:34 PM
Wuz up Who Dat Nation!

What is it going to take for the Saints to get to the Super Bowl in the coming seasons or back to the NFC Championship game again for that matter.

Don't get me wrong, I am a die hard fan but there is no reason for us to be going 8-8 with all the weapons that we have.

Let me know what you think!

pillsbury601's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:59 PM
Dude, I wouldn't be calling my quarterback awesome when he threw 3 ints' to the Saints , who by the way, has one of the most dismal pass defenses today, on monday night football.

But that's just me.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:57 PM
amen sister

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:55 PM

EHarmony has no back bone.It was designed to help christian be selective in there mate selections.My place would be a place to make friends. And hopefully the patrons would becareful in making friends as they would in any church, club or any other social activity. I wouldn't band people who weren't christian from my christian cafe. Who knows it very well could be a neutral ground where the Holy Spirit could move easily. He doesn't do all His work at church. He usually works outside the walls.I would just ask God to minister to His people. All that are and all that will become. Not preachy. Just allowing the Holy Spirit to permiate the atmosphere. Their hearts would be open. It is possible to have such a place!

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:45 PM
Born in New Orleans but have lived in Carriere all my life... wouldn't have it any other way.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:39 PM
Just be alittle more patient and look alittle more cautiously and you'll find him.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:34 PM
There definitly was no need to ask that...your stunning.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:17 PM
Soccer has alot of popularity in America today. Alot of the public high schools have added it to there sports programs that were once football dominent. It's just that soccer does not and never will have the impact that American football does. There just isn't enough about the game to get excited about unless you are a student of the game and can truly understand ever aspect of what goes on. It will come around eventually but not anytime soon and even when it does it will never be able to surpass American football just because of the WOW factor.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 08:00 PM
Clock management wasn't the problem. All they had to do was stop blitzing and play alittle more coverage and they could have stopped that last drive, got the ball back and ran out the clock.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:58 PM
I'd have to go with the Mississippi girls....since that's my home state.

pillsbury601's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:39 PM
Be honest about this now!