Community > Posts By > reesehunter

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:43 AM
Talking about unions and Walmart might seem trivial. When I was very young there was a place in my hometown and the union went on strike. The company just picked up and left and the people on strike were walking around and empty building. It made a huge impact on me and how I think.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:37 AM
I absolutely love the Dollar Tree. I even managed to convert my sister into shopping there some. It is a good alternative for people who work hard and make zip in wages. Can I ask a question?

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:32 AM
Yes the union has their 20 percent and the government has 40 percent. Who is going to pay. All of us whether we ever buy a car or not. I personally have a totally electric scooter that I am trying to convert to solar power. But I will still be paying for GM.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:22 AM
I don't think the employees are notorious for voting down unions. The employees I know say that they are told they will lose their jobs if they vote for a union. I guess it just comes down to feeding your family. I try to avoid Walmart if I can. But when push comes to shove, it might be the only company that doesn't want bail out money.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 06/06/09 09:15 AM
The whole idea of unions was good to begin with. Now the UAW has control of almost 20 percent of GM. What and where is this going?

reesehunter's photo
Mon 04/27/09 11:35 PM
I haven't been lucky enough to be in that situation. I would if I ever found someone.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 04/12/09 06:37 PM
I grew up in the heart of kentucky. I know how to cook all of those things and I miss being able to.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 04:32 PM
I never met them. I did dare them to come to my house if they thought they were a man. I have to super soaker loaded and ready.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:53 AM
I did worse.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:45 AM
I guess it is all in the way you take things. I personally have been a little disappointed. I will keep away from emails and try to find good conversation on the forums.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:29 AM
You are a very funny guy about the bus. I got thrown off a bus not once but twice for 2 different reasons.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:05 AM
I didn't mean it. I might like to know someone a little bit before I need to start handing out plastic bags.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:02 AM
Then where are all the good people?

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 11:02 AM
You have no idea of what weird things happen to me in the oddest ways. That is only a small story in the whole book of my life. Every time I think I've seen it all I get blind-sided.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:57 AM
One of the biggest things that ever stuck in my head from the bible is in proverbs. It says a nagging woman is like the drip of water. I try not to be that way.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:54 AM
Oh you and me both. But I did try to meet someone once. He was late, I ended up paying for dinner, and tried to be nice and kiss him good night. He asked if he could use my bathroom to rinse his shorts because he had had a little accident and got a bit too excited with the good night kiss.
All I could do was ask him if he needed a plastic back to take his shorts home in.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:49 AM
My daughter surprised the heck out of me when she was 9 and wrote a resume on why she should be able to join the circus.
We lose a lot of that imagination as adults.

reesehunter's photo
Sat 04/11/09 10:43 AM
Someone told me on the site that it was just for sex. He said I should pay money and go to eharmony or match.com if I wanted just talk.
I have a problem with that. Someone must know how to have a decent conversation and get to know a person before sex is ever put on the table so to speak.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:02 PM
I am right behind you. Look at what religion has done to the world today. Hold your own beliefs close and hold on. The whole world is going to hell in a handbasket. Take care of yourself first, and then if you can help someone else do it.

reesehunter's photo
Thu 04/09/09 12:57 PM
Oh I do feel that dinosaurs existed, but not with humans...for some reasons they weren't meant to be. Maybe we aren't meant to be. Who knows. All I know how to do is say my prayers. I don't care what church it is I go. I was also told that the church is true, but most times the members are not.