Community > Posts By > reesehunter

reesehunter's photo
Thu 04/09/09 01:44 AM
I have no idea. My biggest question when going to church was any sort of explanation for dinosuars. I was almost 30 when I finally got an answer. God created man in his own image, but not in his time frame. He supposedly created the world in 7 days. I was told that His days and ours were not the same. One day to Him could be an experiment and then boom dino extinction. All the same, I think the most important thing is to believe and have some kind of faith. We are going to need it.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:56 PM
I have been accused of having no filter between my brain and my mouth. Personally I find it offensive to have to worry about every word you might say in pubic. I am educated and intelligent and at the same time I do have opinions. My opinions may not be politically correct. But I should have some kind of voice.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:43 PM
Please do not ever use ouiji boards or try seances. You are only asking for trouble. I have lived my whole life in kind of both worlds. If you are meant to see something, you will. I don't tell anyone what I do or see. It is just a part of me. Please don't try to mess with things that you may not be supposed to see.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 04/08/09 11:32 PM
I don't know about dream readers. I do know how to close my eyes and leave things behind. What I can't do is hide from the physical pain I have to endure for medical reasons. It blocks my ability to escape to another place.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:14 PM
Thanks. I have learned that it is very important to put your priorites in order and then just enjoy everyone and everything.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 02:08 PM
I'll do that. I looked to see where you are, because I think trying an investigation would be interesting. Maybe I could find some answers on my own.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:57 PM
I know because I am terminally ill. I only have a certain amount of time left. I'd been saving all my life for a retirement that I won't need now.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:46 PM
I'm sorry, I think the whole point has been missed. I learned a long time ago to rely on myself. That's who takes care of Number 1. I have worked long and hard, and I will never be rich. But, if I never worked another day in my life, I would be able to take care of my needs. I use no credit and will never need government assistance. That is going to end up being the bottom line.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:14 PM
Edited by reesehunter on Sun 03/22/09 01:15 PM
So do you think that maybe you lose your ability to think and reason or enjoy things? I would want to remain as interactive as I could. I would want to be one of those spirits that the Ghost Hunters couldn't debunk.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 01:06 PM
My last post might not have been a fair question. The reason I asked is because I was very ill once and almost didn't make it, so I think about it sometimes. There are parts of me that I wouldn't want to leave behind when I go. Things like my interest in new things, my love of fun and sense of humor. Maybe it's just all in how you see things.

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:55 PM
Do you ever find spirits with a sense of humor?

reesehunter's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:47 PM
I love ghost hunters. Honestly though, if I were a ghost and had maybe been dead for years, I would mess with every piece of technology I could get my hands on. And then again, don't you think some ghosts might want to give you a thump or poke after being asked time and time again to make a knocking noise? Still, I love those shows.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:49 PM
Easy. When I was in my early teens my highly intelligent, college educated sister tried to tell me that homosexual meant the you were normal because of the meaning. She thought that same sex meant the same as everyone else. See what intelligence and education gets you? Pick a topic, there are no guidelines only personal experience.

reesehunter's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:54 PM
The country has caught the "Katrina Attitude". Just lay down and expect someone to take care of everything. We should be the adults and stand up, help each other, and make ourselves what the American Dream really is.

1 2 4 Next