Community > Posts By > Mhusky

Mhusky's photo
Fri 06/25/10 08:36 PM
First of all, hello community. I was married 23 years and lost my sweet wife almost 4 years ago. I miss the daily intamacy of being with her, not the sex so much, but the hugs, touching, conversation, sharing moments, etc. I would really like to find someone to start over with, but at 51 having a hard time finding that person. I have spent an enormous amount of time and energy on my boys, 2e and 20, and feeling like it is my time. Thank you for listening and your support.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 08:44 PM
Thank you for those kind, honest words. The pic of me and Bentley is to show I have a heart.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 06:14 PM
Thank you, I won't.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 05:46 PM
Well said. I don't have many available electronic pics. The ones I posted are the best. Anyway, pics are a representation, not something to be the final word.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 05:43 PM
Well said. I don't have many available electronic pics. The ones I posted are the best. Anyway, pics are a representation, not something to be the final word.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 02:39 PM
What ever happened to honesty and communication? I know it's been a while, but jeez.

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 02:34 PM
Tomorrow? Really? I was thinking of next week. yawn

Mhusky's photo
Tue 01/05/10 02:07 PM
Good, bad or .... I'm a big boy, I can take it. Hopefully it will be stuff I can uuse to improve. Thank you for taking the time, really.