Community > Posts By > distrait

no photo
Thu 02/25/16 08:01 AM
Edited by distrait on Thu 02/25/16 08:04 AM
The pharisees were the jewish nobility weren't they? And jesus slagged em off every where he went. He ruffled a few feathers doing that I bet. And he went after the jewish merchant class as well, beating them with sticks. They were just going about their business the way moses would have wanted them to. Then along comes this jesus fella, acting all high and mighty and having a go at every one. I'm not surprised they strung him up. No one likes a know it all.

no photo
Wed 02/24/16 04:07 PM
For someone that was supposed to be Jewish he didn't half criticise them a lot. And no one knows who his father was. He might have been German for all we know. He's got blond hair and blue eyes in all the pictures.

no photo
Wed 02/24/16 03:05 PM
You would love me then. I'm a long way from perfection but I'm getting there.

no photo
Wed 02/24/16 02:09 PM
It's a very negative sport. But if people are willing to get their brains bashed then let them carry on I say. People enjoy watching it. I don't think it's very entertaining though. I would much rather watch gladiators go at it. Imagine a battle axe wielding barbarian vs a Sword and shield Roman soldier. Our government is too soft to let it happen though.

no photo
Wed 02/24/16 01:36 PM
It's ok I've sussed it. Just need to lighten the load. I didn't like having to do that I must admit but in a month or two I'll be able to increase the weight. So you can all stop worrying now.

no photo
Sun 02/21/16 08:50 AM
Man it is tough! I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually considering doing splits the way wimps do.

no photo
Sun 02/21/16 08:10 AM
Being handsome doesn't get you anything. Look at Danny Devito, he's short, fat and ugly but women still want him. Why, because he's rich and famous.

So quit worrying about how you look and start working on ways to get rich and then you'll have those glamour models you've always dreamed about.