Community > Posts By > MvmmyHoney

MvmmyHoney's photo
Wed 11/12/14 09:59 PM
Commitment is an important part of a relationship but that doesn't mean allowing yourself to feel controlled by your partner by any means. It's important to have faith on both sides and rights! Romance, new activities, going on dates regularly, having inside jokes and treating each other and each others parents and friends with respect! Money shouldn't have to be a way of showing someone you care, unless they are struggling. Making special plans together when both feel 100% comfortable with the idea, making early plans can make someone feel uncomfortable very easily which is a stupid thing to do to someone. Remaining loyal, don't go perving on others, that'll most likely make them feel unattractive and start lowering they're self esteem. People need a partner that's going to treasure only they're body. Never lie to your partner, always remain honest! Trust is a very fragile thing afterall.

smitten ~Commit~Freewill~Respect~Activities~Loyalty~Honesty~smitten

MvmmyHoney's photo
Wed 11/12/14 09:43 PM
Okay, I definitely seemed so rude. I apologise for that.sad2

MvmmyHoney's photo
Wed 11/12/14 09:43 PM
From my personal point of view, the way you start the conversation usually doesn't matter unless your impolite or say something perverted. Your appearance and what your profile says also runs a big part of attraction. A lot of people run this way. Even though I am bigger on personality I am big on looks. I hope this helps.whoa

MvmmyHoney's photo
Wed 11/12/14 09:08 PM
Somebody give me a kitty cat!flowerforyousmitten

MvmmyHoney's photo
Wed 11/12/14 09:03 PM
That is just adorable.:heart: