Community > Posts By > vadupree

vadupree's photo
Thu 10/08/15 01:16 PM
Thanks you two. I really needed outside advice. I don't really talk to anyone about he and I. This guys is really the first guy I've done things with this far. I've only had 2 boyfriends before him and that was in high school.

I'm still figuring things out as I'm only 21, so the way he's been was just something I wasn't quite used to.

And just to add, for the majority of our relationship I've been away in college and it's only. Been 3 months since I've been back home. So it's like a whole new relationship BUT we've got a late start at things....

vadupree's photo
Thu 10/08/15 12:56 PM
I've been with my guy for 4 years since I was in the 11th grade and this is my last year of college. I used to go to a university but for personal reasons I transferred back home taking courses online.

I'd say we still have a lot to figure out. We both have no car, we still live with our parents, and we both lost our job. I lost mine because I had to move home, transferring jobs wasn't an option for me.

And he was fired from his job but it wasn't his fault because of a supervisor talking to him any kind of way (cursing at him) and knowing him he didn't take it lightly and lashed back. I know, I know.

It's kind of hard to make plans together because since I've been home, I have to stay at my grandparents and help them out.

My grandfather is bed ridden and my grandmother had taken care of him and has now broken down. She's not bed ridden but she's not as able.

Sometimes a whole day can go by without either one of us calling and then one of us actually calls. He wants me to spend the night with him sometimes like on weekends but I get a lot of crap from my mom (it's just me and her my dad is deceased) about doing that.

For this he gets upset. For a while now we haven't had sex because he would say he doesn't have a condom so I say I won't do anything at all. And it's been weeks on weeks now since we've had sex.

We argue in the phone and he would say things like "I hate my relationship" or "just leave me alone".

What's the deal?