Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 12/17/14 03:41 AM
Yeah definitely, I like that too :tongue:

no photo
Wed 12/17/14 03:32 AM
Hiya. So I been with this guy now for 3 and a half years. I really do love him so much otherwise I would never of stayed.
7 months into the relationship I found out he was married but half way through divorce. He decided not to tell me. Then 10 months into the relationship he told me he's got 2 kids with his ex wife.
He told me divorce takes time ect Then about a year n half ago n said it's done he's divorced but can't prove it to me? He's never brought me the papers. Never took me to see his kids, his family don't no about me just a couple of his cousins.
It stresses me out when he goes to see his kids Cuz he goes to his 'ex wife's' to get them ect Then I don't hear from him for 3-4 hours.
Has anyone else ever done this before or been in this situation?
I've done everything for this guy. I've even lost my uncles n Aunty respect n they don't talk to me anymore.
But we have just got a house together too, well about 4 months ago, but he hasn't stayed one night with me here? He will stay till 4 in the morning then go... He says it's because he lives with his uncle n they don't no about me...
It's just really upsetting me and making me depressed. We argue Cuz he says I don't trust him? Well open your friggin eyes, look at all you've done n he says past is past...
I don't no. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thankyou.
Megan.

no photo
Wed 12/17/14 03:24 AM
So true

no photo
Wed 12/17/14 03:20 AM
YeaH I got quite a bit but not been on for a while. There is a limit. Loool

no photo
Tue 11/25/14 04:44 PM
I've always gone for older guys. Young ones are kinda ridiculous. My ex that I've recently broke up with is 35 so 12 years older... More experience. And seem to want to settle down more than these young ones. rofl

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 11:20 AM
Don't you feel bad. It's hard to bring up your kid on your own.
But take a bit of time out from everything you do. Go out. Have your son stay at mates house or his mates round yours n you go out for a few drinks and start off from there.
You've done amazingly to bring your son up for this long. Don't feel guilty!