Aries151's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:15 AM
Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Aries151's photo
Wed 02/17/10 05:03 AM
Of course :wink:

Aries151's photo
Wed 02/17/10 05:02 AM
Your significant other should be your best friend.

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:42 PM
Nopety nope nope

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:41 PM
Looks like she's recently out of work.

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:40 PM
Tell them straight up, and tell them often.

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 09:35 PM

Aries is a murderer...I claim this as win, just win!smokin

They never proved anything. shades

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 03:44 PM
Along the lines of the other thread, but this one happened to me...

So after my divorce I stay with my dad at his house for a month or two until I get my own place again (of course changing my address for my mail both times). A few months later my brother comes back from living in Orlando and stays with him for about 4 months after I leave.

One day my dad is at work and my brother is home by himself. He was upstairs on the computer when he heard a knock at the door. Actually it wasn't so much as a knock as it was a fist pounding on it. He went down stairs and the pounding came again. He yelled "Alright I'm coming!" and opened the door. Immediately the person on the other side started to push it in so he instinctively thought "home invasion" and shoved back. The other person yelled "Open up, police!" so my brother stopped pushing and they rushed in. They roughly sat him down on the couch and began questioning him about me.

Officer: Do you know (my name)?!
My brother: Yeah, he isn't here.
Officer: Do you know where he is now?
My brother: No, probably at work.
Officer: Do you know he's wanted for murder in Atascosa county?
My brother: Umm...what?!

At this point they are ransacking the house and generally making a mess looking for me or any "clues" I may have left behind. Supposedly I killed a guy for some reason or another (he was probably snoring!). After they realize I'm not there they regroup and go over their paperwork. My brother is still talking to them and happens to glance at it and says "Ummm...you guys know you have the wrong address right?"

They stare at him for a sec before dismissing what he said, but radio back and double check. Sure enough the address wasn't even close, not to mention the guy they are looking for is 12 years older than I am :P They realize they have the wrong place AND the wrong guy (same name though) and call it off. My brother is outside and he sees the SWAT van and 4 police cars, then 6 guys come from the bushes and the backyard with sniper rifles. I can just imagine if I would have been there, I could have been arrested, beaten, or even shot. At least it would have given the neighbors something to talk about haha.

Oh, and my dad was super pissed when he got home (he's a neat freak).

Aries151's photo
Mon 02/15/10 03:30 PM
Ummm....ANYTHING is better than IE laugh

Opera / Firefox / Chrome

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:42 PM
Just a rambling thought here.....but do any of you really think that we could have a president that everyone (or at least most people) liked and agreed with again? I just don't think it's possible anymore. Everyone is so polarized on everything and the politics are so over complicated.

I mean, you could say "Yeah! Maybe if we get one that isn't screwing everything up!" but that doesn't really mean anything because someone would always be against whatever policy he / she tries to put into place. Now I know it's impossible to make EVERYONE happy, but I think nowadays it's almost impossible to even make MOST of the people happy.

Personally, it would seem to me that the media has been successful in whipping both sides of every issue into a frenzy.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:20 PM
I'm usually the one driving, I find that most women like to have the man drive.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:12 PM

or Scottish. they make awesome mechanical engineers

But only if they're named "Scotty" right?

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:11 PM
I have found that you can't really group up people by race / color and say good / bad about them in general, people are just too random for that.

However it would seem that you have had good luck running into the right type of women so far, good luck!

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 09:04 PM
As long as there is greed, this situation will be here and only get worse.

My ex's brother worked at a fuse factory in a small town in Mexico (American company) and got paid $4 per day for the work he did. It was recently closed and moved to China because the labor was cheaper there. Everyone was laid off and is now out of a job.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:53 AM
Nah, not really in my age bracket or gender for that matter.

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:49 AM
It this over yet? :tongue:

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:48 AM
10 drinker

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:47 AM
Still have yet to see snow here. It was 72 degrees today with barely a cloud in the sky drinker

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:44 AM

( But I did punch him in the jaw after he talked enough ****.) oops...laugh mad explode grumble

Well that would explain the assault part....

Aries151's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:44 AM
Why the hell I'm up so late :tongue: