Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Mon 11/07/11 11:01 AM
Definitely a positive thing.

Aries151's photo
Wed 10/26/11 10:58 AM

I received this in an email credited to Warren Buffet. It may just be an internet spam but it does pose an interesting idea.

What do you think?

*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*
1. No Tenure / No Pension. A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives no
pay when they are out of office.

2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security. All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.

3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.

4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.

5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.

6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.

7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen. Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work. If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S. ) to receive the message. Maybe it is time.

I completely agree with all of this, by paying Congress a sizable salary they have all become career politicians.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 09:26 PM
Och laddie! Dat's a gallus accent ye ave thare, reminds me of me dear departed uncle Angus! Ow will ye find out if ye can swim or not if ye dunna get inta tha waters?

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 09:09 PM

English gentlemen - true English gentlemen - still do that. Or if they don't at least they should!

You guys aren't immune to the changing world, I hear you have these things called chavs.....

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 09:07 PM
Brotherly love yes. The other kind I will never understand because women are so hot and sexy. love

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 09:04 PM
love

Too bad you're only 21 though :tongue:

As for wife material? Possibly, although you can't see "crazy" through a picture all the time but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll go with yes for now.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 10:53 AM
Edited by Aries151 on Mon 10/24/11 10:54 AM
I tried this last one night, it's the ghost tracks located here in San Antonio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJYuF2sYzGw

It really does feel like you're going uphill and is kind of creepy when you're there late at night and the car slowly starts to roll. It's been explained but when I was young we didn't know why it did that.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/24/11 10:36 AM
Well I'm in Texas so the right to bear arms is pretty standard faire, heck, it's almost an obligation down here. Now I just need a truck with a gun rack....

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/20/11 08:17 PM
Sounds like a date, if you like her just shut up and go with it.

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/20/11 08:16 PM
Only if I start charging!

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/20/11 10:53 AM
I dunno, I think it would be funny to see some of the ladies on here with a BUY NOW button next to their name haha!

:banana:

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/18/11 06:32 PM
Nope, can't say I would.

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/18/11 06:24 PM
Cougar bait!

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/18/11 11:02 AM

Thank you Aries. I would like to comment more to this but I am tired tonight and will try to fully respond tomorrow. Tonight however, I will just ask, surely you understand like any major issue, such as a dramatic increase in 'broken homes', there are so very many variables it is near impossible to place the weight of the problem on any one contributing factor...and then it is equally difficult to ascertain if that contributing factor is the cause or the effect of another contributing factor....kinda like our current economic state of affairs.

Oh of course, there are tons of different factors and I'm not trying to say this is the root of all cause. Necessity has changed the family dynamic to where both parents have to work in order to make ends meet in many cases, however the end result is still the same.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 09:04 PM
Edited by Aries151 on Mon 10/17/11 09:04 PM
This is craziness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6AAhTw7RA

Tel-Aviv University demos quantum superconductors locked in a magnetic field.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:41 PM
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:37 PM
There is a problem that slowly started to come to light after women "evolved" however. Over the past 50 years women have become more empowered but that has also changed the family dynamic. There are a lot more "broken" homes now and single parent homes than there were in the past because of this.

Children from single parent homes tend to miss out on experience, guidance, and teachings from whichever parent is out of the picture. I have quite a few friends who grew up with only one parent and it's interesting to see how their lives turned out including their outlook on life.

Now of course I'm not saying women shouldn't have socially evolved, but that families aren't like they were in the good old days. In this day and age, yes it's more common now for there to be only one parent, and that parent can probably raise their child just fine. But families now are at a disadvantage I think compared to families from the 40's or 50's for example.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:28 PM
Many times I've had a woman in my arms with her head resting on my chest and we fell asleep together. That's cuddling right?

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:23 PM

OMG Goofball, you will scare the kid to death!!! LOL.

Supposedly a Cougar is a lady that is attracted to the younger man.
I have heard the 10 years several times...whatever.
They just prefer romance and sex with younger men...for whatever reason. It's a myth that all Cougars chase after young guys. Also a myth that Cougar women wear leopard print clothes when they are out.
OK, there you go.

I disagree, if she doesn't chase after younger guys then she isn't a cougar.

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:22 PM
??? I don't see a picture with a dress, is it in your profile?

If it's the blue one I don't know why, if it's the red one it might be cuz you look preggers. If you're not preggers anymore that helps.

Did you try squishing your boobies together and batting your eyelashes a lot?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25