Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:18 PM

Flip on a DVD of Many Faces of Death during dinner just for your room mate. It's Halloween anyways! People who eat with their mouth open are just out to annoy others. Rebaulderous behavior fer sure!

I got to agree though with singlesweet, passive aggressive sucks. So do room mates. Maybe you just need to get a new room mate! Save yourself having to get all worked up over a chode!

Some people just suck! Don't be one of them! Or like this guy!

I would totally be like that guy if I could have his crew.....

Aries151's photo
Mon 10/17/11 08:17 PM

Good Luck relationships will not happen overnight

Sure they do! Why do you think they have that little chapel in Vegas?

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/13/11 11:16 AM
Personally I think it's rude to just ignore someone. Just tell the guy thanks but you're just not interested.

Aries151's photo
Wed 10/12/11 10:47 PM

So... I take it you all aren't "boob guys" eh?

I like boobies and butts about equal.

Aries151's photo
Sun 10/09/11 12:03 AM
There are a few, but I'm currently emailing back and forth with one in particular so we'll see how this goes. :wink:

Aries151's photo
Sat 10/08/11 11:56 PM

"This is absolutely meant to be a nonviolent protest,"

Meant to be and is are two different things. I've heard quite a few of these stories but have actually seen the video on a couple of them. The protesters in the video I saw absolutely deserved what they got, many of them have very little to do with what they were protesting about and are what I call "professional activists" who just take any chance that opens up to them to protest anything.

While I think it's great that people will rise up and fight for their rights, I just saw a mob of rowdy college kids who were obviously trying to get a firm response from police and EVERY single person in the crowd had a video camera of some sort recording everything so they could claim police brutality.

Stupid.

Aries151's photo
Sat 10/08/11 11:46 PM

1 Don't just tell women what they want to hear. Type it in all caps.

2 Dates like to know that they're appreciated. Go the extra mile and send that special someone an e-card or virtual flowers.

3 When getting together for the first time, arrange to meet online dates in an open, public place. That way, you can use binoculars to check them out from the car beforehand.

4 Don't worry. If you actually meet someone decent over the Internet, the two of you can tell people you met at a party.

5 When considering the serious step of marriage, it's good form to seek the approval of the message-board moderator.

Aries151's photo
Sat 10/08/11 11:31 PM

The gunshot is one thing, but the rest? He should have butt out.

Why couldn't he have done it in his backyard?

Aries151's photo
Sat 10/08/11 10:41 AM

I don't know about this story, were the farmers trying to pull something and were selling the milk? Were they going around FDA regulations? Were they trying to sell a product and not pay taxes? This doesn't sound so cut and dry to me.

Its A cow for personal use!

No it isn't, it's many cows (plural). We just don't know the exact number. What if it was 150 cows? "Personal use"?

Better question, why exactly is it our business for? Because big government isn't getting their cut? Because drinking the stuff might actually "gasp" make people healthy?

Unless you wanna support government sticking their nose in every single aspect of our lives (hint: they pretty much do anyway), you ought to be telling them to plain butt out. We are not supposed to be serving them, they are supposed to be serving us. This among many other things flies completely in the face of that.

They have no place in things like this, period. It is a complete abuse of their power.

Not really, if it's 4 families with 3 cows, then I completely agree with you. But if it's 4 families with 150 dairy cows, obviously the 4 families couldn't possibly consume that much milk so they must have the additional dairy cows for SOME reason. If that's the case and they start selling what they don't use, THEN it's a business and they're just trying to get around the rules of the FDA. There are health laws for food distribution for a reason.

Aries151's photo
Sat 10/08/11 10:37 AM
Camshaft

Zebra!

Never-Seez

You're supposed to go to the next letter which would have been o

:P

Ummmm. Considering BlackMagic and I seem to make %98 of the posts here, I think I know the rules. You put "Dead hooker.....errr....I mean.....Nothing...", I ignored it. Somehow, I don't think you have a zebra either. Most local ordinances frown upon having those in garages. laugh

Yeah it was just a joke, as in "Accidentally blurted out what I really had, oops, I mean continuing with the game" Which is why I capitalized the N in Nothing. Oh well, not everyone gets the joke.

And yeah, no zebra, I just couldn't think of anything for Z :tongue:

Aries151's photo
Fri 10/07/11 11:06 PM

I don't know about this story, were the farmers trying to pull something and were selling the milk? Were they going around FDA regulations? Were they trying to sell a product and not pay taxes? This doesn't sound so cut and dry to me.

Its A cow for personal use!

No it isn't, it's many cows (plural). We just don't know the exact number. What if it was 150 cows? "Personal use"?

Aries151's photo
Fri 10/07/11 11:02 PM
Edited by Aries151 on Fri 10/07/11 11:02 PM
Zebra!

Never-Seez

You're supposed to go to the next letter which would have been o

:P

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 09:17 PM

People feel comfortable putting labels on what they don't understand. Older women are sure of themselves, know what they want, know how to get it and you can see it in the way they carry themselves. Younger men are drawn to that confidence.

Personally, whatever floats your boat. If a man shows interest in me, I'm flattered regardless of his age.

You are correct, however there is another angle to that. See, guys like sex (shocker) and with older women they usually don't play a lot of games. Older women are pretty straight forward and more casual about sex and they younger guy usually has a shorter, more mutually understood path to his goal.

Then there's the maturity, older women don't usually have all the craziness, drama, immaturity, self centeredness that younger girls have which may be a turn off to the guy. They're easier to deal with, easier to talk to, and don't demand to be treated like a princess all the time.

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:59 PM
Dead hooker.....errr....I mean.....Nothing...

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:57 PM
I didn't think Indian guys were allowed to be gay in India. what

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:51 PM

seriously this is the only dating site I have seen where almost everyone in my area has not been on for a month or more and no new profiles since I signed up, very discouraging.

Wouldn't that just mean that your area is dead?

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:49 PM
You say you are an honest person, but does your boyfriend know you joined this site for a particular purpose? spock

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:44 PM

Aries151's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:40 PM
I heard rumors that they use it.

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:09 PM

What if the lady is 60's-70's ..... Is she still a cougar, ......

No, that's called a sabre-tooth :banana:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25