Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:06 PM

No way, Kendra is way hotter.

Actually, Holly was the hottest of the three.

Aries151's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:04 PM
I had some unusual board games growing up I suppose.

Risk
Monopoly
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Sorry
Squelch
Trolls in the pantry
Oi! Dats my leg!
Ogre
Hungry Troll and the Gobbos
Stratego
Battleship
Dungeon

Aries151's photo
Wed 09/28/11 09:02 PM
She's pretty to look at but is basically your typical mindless little piece of fluff. Not even the good kind though that you could date for an extended period because she's also crazy, low class, and crude. Now as far as crude girls go, give me Olivia Munn anyday....(Homer voice)mmmmmm....Olivia Munn....drooool

Aries151's photo
Wed 09/28/11 11:14 AM
Yep, bad english, asking for any type of personal info off the bat, telling you that you are in a position to inherit lots of money, or having you "register" anywhere in order to talk to them.

Aries151's photo
Wed 09/28/11 11:12 AM
I was always boared as a child....

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/27/11 11:07 AM
Good stuff.

Girls fall in love and chase aimlessly after the object of their affection, ignoring all 'signs'.

Like dangling a shiny object?

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/27/11 11:05 AM
Where the Wild Things Are

Aries151's photo
Sat 09/24/11 05:05 PM

... men have feelings?? surprised surprised

:laughing:

Yes, usually the feeling comes from somewhere in their pants :banana:

Aries151's photo
Fri 09/23/11 08:49 PM
I'll help you out and suggest right off the bat you remove the "looking for well endowed" from your profile, otherwise you will get a LOT of the wrong attention / emails / etc.....unless that's what you're looking for of course.

Aries151's photo
Thu 09/22/11 09:50 PM
I just noticed that back in June I said I would post mine but never did haha. Here's what I've been told all my life:

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/20/11 08:38 PM
You guys are also forgetting the fact that some people join the military because they can't do anything else but maybe flip burgers or were just plain trouble kids. Remember the threat some kids would get back in the day? "You better shape up or I'm sending you off to military school!"

So yeah, while some have noble intentions, others join so they have their school paid for, others so they can travel and see the world, while others just have no other avenue to take.

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/20/11 08:34 PM
Haha, I think some of you are reading too much into this. It was meant to be a simple musing / half joke. The generalizations are funny because for the most part they are true.

Individual experiences don't mean much to me because, sure, you dated a guy / girl who was this or that and while it's interesting to hear your story, it doesn't do much to help us understand or explain the other gender as a whole.

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/20/11 11:14 AM
Edited by Aries151 on Tue 09/20/11 11:14 AM
A wise old man once told me "Never assume, you just make an a$$ out of u and me"

Aries151's photo
Tue 09/20/11 11:05 AM

waving hey aries

Hi waving

You can't rationalize women? And men are rational?

It's more of trying to understand some of the things they do, men on the other hand, are very simple creatures. We have a pretty linear way of thinking and it's pretty easy to figure us out.

Now of course there are exceptions to every rule and these are just broad generalizations. I shall create another thread later today to explain to you ladies how you can understand men.

And thanks for the formula, it helps a lot.

Aries151's photo
Mon 09/19/11 10:56 AM
I get excited when I see a hot girl eating an ice cream cone.

Cuz then I want ice cream.

Aries151's photo
Mon 09/19/11 10:53 AM

I cant really say pissed, but all things gangstah, annoy me.
Im fine with it if people are gangstah with others, just not with me.

gangstah clothes, gangstah lingo, gangstah bling, gangstah mime choreographies...whatever gangstah...not a fan, me.

S'up ladies? Yall don like gangstas? How does yall feel about pimps?laugh laugh

Show some respect, pimpin ain't easy you know....

Aries151's photo
Mon 09/19/11 10:50 AM
As a guy, I'm curious about women and why they do certain things.

Such as:

When complimented on her clothes by another woman, they feel the need to go into a backstory about how they obtained said clothing and the deal they got on them.

They go to the bathroom in small groups after complaining the night before about how long the lines are to the bathroom.

They go shopping for a jacked, are gone for 6 hours, and come back with a pair of shoes, two belts, a purse, and no jacket.

My male brain is of course completely unable to rationalize any of this using science, mathematics, physics, or any type of known logic. Ladies, can you please shed some light on this?

Aries151's photo
Thu 09/15/11 10:54 AM
I suppose it depends on if it's burrito night or not.

Aries151's photo
Thu 09/15/11 10:50 AM

whoa and to think I devoted an entire thread to u at one time

You would be surprised the problems that liquor can solve! :banana:

Have you tried duct tape?

It might not be an option for him if during his initial conversation with her he found out that she could chew through duct tape.....

Aries151's photo
Mon 09/12/11 09:26 PM

Okay, I know I joke a lot, but this is a real issue. I know this girl, who says she likes me, but everytime I try to get close to her she pulls away. She says she wants to know me better, but I don't really know very many ways to come on to someone in a non-sexy way. All I really have done so far is kissed her neck and dragged my lips lightly over the back of her arms, but she pulls away. How do you come on to a girl like a gentleman?

Liquor her up.

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25