Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:10 PM
Very cool pic. I just went out and bought some paints a little while back. My brother uses acrylics and told me to get those to start with, but while I was in the store looking at them I said screw it and bought a bunch of oils. Man are they tricky.

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 07:08 PM
I have a Bamboo tablet and a 9 x 12 Intuos, both work great.

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:52 PM

I have to ask they have a Rouge assassin in the game and not a "rogue" assassin?

He's just an assassin that happens to be a little "flamboyant"

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:50 PM
Edited by Aries151 on Sun 04/10/11 06:50 PM

SUPER GUY MODE ACTIVATE!

Ahem, it's only ok to be gay if you are a girl and both you and the other girl are hot :banana:

RIGHT THANKS FOR THAT USEFUL PIECE OF INFORMATION!!!!!

Another problem solved, my work here is done!!! Up, up, and AWAYYYYY!!!

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:45 PM
SUPER GUY MODE ACTIVATE!

Ahem, it's only ok to be gay if you are a girl and both you and the other girl are hot :banana:

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 06:37 PM

Atlantis, if you are right and everyone must have a price, then mine is astronomical because I wouldn't date a guy I didn't like for all the money in the world!! Money cannot buy genuine affection or commitment...I'd rather share a heartfelt hug than have a guy buy me the most expensive gift on the planet! Not everyone has dollar signs in their eyes...flowerforyou

He never said the women in the story didn't like the guy, they just didn't know him.

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 09:13 AM

I would guess they like that picture.

laugh

I'm gonna go with this one.

So wait, Red lace, you're the one on the right? Aw shucks, and here I thought you had such a pretty smile slaphead

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:22 AM
Meh.

It's not that far removed from the way society has always been. Girls (especially in the past) were brought up being told that they should try to land a doctor or lawyer as a husband by their mothers (basically someone who they know will be a good provider and has a very stable financial situation). You would even see that in movies, like The Ugly Truth with Katherine Heigl where she's trying to date the hot guy next door and jumps up and down when she finds out he's a doctor. It's all about money.

Then there are sites like www.sugardaddy.com that matches up beautiful women with rich men. Men have to pass a check where they verify income, women just have to send in pictures to be judged and approved.

Men have always accepted the fact that they would have to spend a little money to get anywhere with a girl, whether it be buying them a drink, taking them to dinner, or in this case giving them $10 to talk to them for an hour. It's just par for the course really.

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:07 AM
I was wondering, especially about the ones on dating or "mingling" sites like this one.....why do some girls post a profile pic with themselves posing with a friend and you have no way of telling which one is the person from the profile?

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:03 AM
Edited by Aries151 on Sun 04/10/11 12:04 AM
We wear baseball caps when we're too lazy to fix our hair or don't have time. Personally I can rock a fedora but never wear one out in public simply because that era has long passed (I only use it with a Halloween costume).

Plus, there is nothing sexy about hat hair, which is why we keep them on.

Funny thing is, when I clicked on this thread there was an ad below advertising hats. Go Google Ad Words!

Aries151's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:00 AM

sounds more like to me your blaming other people for your problems... if you are watching where your stepping, then there would be no issue here... i hardly see it as irresponsible, i watch where i put my feet down... and, oddly enough, i cannot remember the last time i stepped in any dog crap... i wonder why?

That's great that you have nothing to keep you busy during the day and your mind is blank to the point where you always see where your feet are stepping at any given point in the day, but some people have a lot on their minds or are talking on their cell phones or trying to carry groceries home and trying not to drop anything after they notice a tear in one of the bags, or busy trying to remember where they parked etc. etc. etc.

So yeah, it is irresponsible.

Aries151's photo
Sat 04/09/11 11:52 PM
Jay Leno

Aries151's photo
Thu 04/07/11 10:56 AM

I tried to ride the train like that once, they made me leave :/

Aries151's photo
Thu 04/07/11 10:55 AM
If a hot girl bumped into me and smiled, I would totally approach her.

Aries151's photo
Wed 04/06/11 11:01 AM

I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrre!

So is that $10 reward?

Aries151's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:58 AM
Single.....for now....drinker

Aries151's photo
Wed 04/06/11 10:55 AM
Quoted from Zodiac book: "Aries live life head first"

Yep.

Aries151's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:41 AM
My first job that gave me a paycheck was when I was 16 slinging burgers at a local fast food place.

Present job: Solutions Engineer - much more fun, although no free food :/

Aries151's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:38 AM
No false advertising! WE DEMAND BEWBIES!

Aries151's photo
Tue 04/05/11 10:37 AM

You seem very fun, and look model-like attractive even with the beat up truck and jeans. I would choose any of your other pics as your main, only because they seem more fun and cheerful.

I would recommend not calling yourself 'cruel' (maybe call it sass) when you refer to your sense of humor because it may challenge/encourage a 'perv' which you dont define, so Im not sure what, exactly, that word means to you.

...and welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here.

That was helpful thanks, I will change up the pictures.

As for cruel humour, think black humour; morbid and rideled with paradox. Black humour might be more simple to put on there but I desperatly don't want it to be confused for black comedy which I don`t generally enjoy much at all.

Yeah I'll agree with the comment of perhaps not using the word cruel. I'm a fan of dark humor myself but derive no happiness from seeing others in pain or watching a bad prank where someone gets hurt. Perhaps just use the term dark humor?

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25