Community > Posts By > Aries151

Aries151's photo
Wed 03/07/12 10:25 AM
Well I don't live in Russia, but that doesn't stop all the hot Russian Brides pics from popping up at the top of my screen, not that I'm complaining of course...

Aries151's photo
Tue 03/06/12 10:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

Aries151's photo
Tue 02/21/12 10:30 PM
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
Oh, baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love
Yeah

Oh, I don't know why you're not there
I give you my love, but you don't care
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme a sign

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh

Oh, I don't know, what can I do
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh
What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more

Don't hurt me
Don't hurt me

I want no other, no other lover
This is your life, our time
When we are together, I need you forever
Is it love

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more
What is love
Oh baby, don't hurt me
Don't hurt me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is love?

Aries151's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:53 PM
I never have "normal" dreams....every time I dream it's like I'm tripping on something. Although sometimes I will have several dreams in one night, one after the other. If this happens then I usually wake up with a headache.

Aries151's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:50 PM
I like the gratuitous "flipping off the camera" photo. It's dark, out of focus, and cliche....perfect!

Aries151's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:49 PM
There are charming teenagers out there?

Aries151's photo
Fri 01/27/12 10:48 PM
My favorite part of the story was when your friend was punching you in the head to get you going.

Aries151's photo
Mon 01/23/12 09:58 PM
It's late, I'm bored, so wondering if you guys have any.

Here's my favorite: "If it moves, shoot it with a Canon" -Canon USA

Aries151's photo
Mon 01/23/12 09:49 PM

hey romeo. good to see you bro. your auction has hit a stand still. the bster started it off with a nickel and carold raised her a dollar. i'm still waiting on a better offer, i think i could get you a ride on mssilverfox's harley if you don't mind riding *****

grumble stupid censors i meant female dog

Hey Ese, you need to get the shirt that says on the back: "If you can read this then the B**** fell off!"

laugh

Aries151's photo
Wed 01/11/12 10:56 AM
I'm a little OCD myself and have always been big on grammar, spelling and punctuation. Even when I text I could never use that abbreviated crap. I think the problem with that is that once you get used to using it so much, you will have problems in the future because you will have forgotten how to spell common words which may come to the light in the workplace.

Aries151's photo
Tue 01/10/12 06:58 PM
If you're married to the guy then it's too late to want a different kind of man, you knew who he was when you married him.

I know how to change a tire / change oil in my car, I can fix things around the house but I hate plumbing and dare not touch anything electrical. I work more with my mind than my hands, my job and the money I make revolves around the computer, email, instant messaging, and taking clients out to get them shnockered at the bar.

If you want to marry a construction worker, then marry a construction worker.

Aries151's photo
Tue 01/10/12 06:52 PM

I am currently being pursued by quite the collection of local dorks but I am keeping my options open. :) BTW, did you guys have to use THAT picture??

I suppose as long as you can run faster than the group of dork you should be ok, just throw moonpies over your shoulder to distract them.

Aries151's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:20 AM
Aww, I love lesbians flowerforyou

Aries151's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:16 AM
Edited by Aries151 on Tue 01/10/12 10:16 AM
Dude! Couldn't you have your name be HandsomeBrazilian or something? I came in here with different expectations :P

Aries151's photo
Tue 01/10/12 10:14 AM
Wut u mean yo? I think when dey isnt reel dog is wen its like ofensive i be like yo i never dis befoe - aww yea foo.

Aries151's photo
Fri 11/25/11 07:26 AM
So, anyone doing this today? (I should probably say did since some stores opened at midnight and all the good deals are gone by now).

Any great deals? Any horror stories?

You know Amazon is selling all of their non-iPhone cell phones for a penny? I'm thinking about that Motorolla Razr since it's so cheap right now.

Aries151's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:20 AM
Edited by Aries151 on Wed 11/16/11 11:21 AM

1. don't run after sex now

So wait, do I have to wait 15 minutes like going swimming after I eat food? That just gave me a funny image in my head of some guy running down the hall and falling while yelling "AAAHHHH! Charlie horse!"

Aries151's photo
Wed 11/16/11 11:14 AM
Meh, you can't really put all your eggs in one basket. The best way to meet people is the good old fashioned way, through friends / work / social gatherings / etc. Meeting someone face to face is going to be much better than an online profile. You tend to lose the "human" aspect and are now just a paragraph or two and a couple of pictures.

Find a group that centers around something you like to do or volunteer at some events, you'll start meeting new people and making new friends which could lead to "the one". It's all about networking, online dating sites are just one avenue.

Aries151's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:12 AM
Hard liquor! drinker

Aries151's photo
Tue 11/15/11 11:09 AM
Judas Priest!

And a small concert by LA Guns although I missed the Tesla concert because I was out of town :(

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25