Sweetdreamssweetie's photo
Tue 08/29/17 12:15 PM
Hi, how are you?
Widowed and looking to meet and make new friends.
Message me if you would like to talk.

Mon 11/30/15 09:14 PM
Hello from Cambridge!

Mon 11/30/15 09:13 PM
Hello from Cambridge Ontario!

Tue 04/14/15 09:28 AM
Umm does nobody have a reccomendation?

Tue 04/07/15 12:01 PM
I hope he gets better soon! :)
He is one of my favorite artists!

Tue 04/07/15 11:59 AM
I am sorry for your loss

Tue 04/07/15 11:54 AM
Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but here goes....
Where here in Canada would you reccomend to go for vacation to enjoy the views and meet new people.
For me, I would like a lesbian resort if possible:)
But I would love to hear where you would reccomend and why....
Thank you!!!

Sat 03/14/15 10:47 AM
I only have one tatoo on my shoulder blade. But I would like to get another one. I am looking for someone to design a tat for me. I want the breast cancer symbol with the pittsburgh penguins symbol embedded within it along with the toronto maple leafs. Any thoughts on this?

Sat 03/14/15 10:17 AM
This is something I would like to learn about....i've gone to my local bookstore but could not find anything. If you have any suggestions please message me :)

Sat 03/14/15 09:44 AM
what am i looking for in a friend......someone to talk to, share my darkest and deeepest secrets and they never judge me, someone i can call in the middle of the night if needed and say hey i need to talk and they say lets meet, honesty, loyalty, trustworhty....someone i can watch a movie with......and if my friend needs me....i'm there for them as well:)

Sat 03/14/15 09:34 AM
I'm lookig to meet and make new friends :)

Tue 01/13/15 11:53 AM
My condolences to you, your family and friends

Thu 12/18/14 10:03 AM
Hi everyone!
From Cambridge, ON here :)

Thu 12/18/14 09:50 AM
i'm sorry for your loss.
i understand how you feel. I lost my partner March 12, 2014 to cancer. It was horrible and it still is. I still look for her and yet I know she is not here. All I can say is take it one day at a time. Try to meet new people and make new friends that is why I have joined here.
I have relocated to Cambridge Ontario to now be the caretaker of my mom and i know nobody here. I have a little family here but its not enough. My aunt said to me that i can forget that part of my life....she doesn't know how wrong she is. I will NEVER forget her. I thought we would be together forever and so did she.But the doctors diagnosed her too late. *sighs
If you want to talk, drop me a line. I am a good listener....

Wed 12/17/14 06:45 PM
i'm wearing jogging pants and a t shirt! I like to be comfy and not have to wear jeans all the time!:wink:

Wed 12/17/14 06:33 PM
i usually like to do the laundry on Sundays, stay in my pj's and curl up on the couch and cuddle while watching a movie. just like to chill and relax.:smile:

Wed 12/17/14 06:31 PM
im looking to meet and make new friends :)

Wed 12/17/14 06:21 PM
hi, sounds like a scammer to me as well. i hope you didn't send him any money. if you do, send him some canadian tire money! lol

Wed 12/17/14 06:17 PM
i really enjoyed watching this and cant wait for the next season to start!

Mon 11/24/14 05:25 PM
Thank you. :)

Previous 1