Community > Posts By > Shidoshi

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:20 AM
The man has probably gotten cheap pub i wouldnt be suprised hearing that he's starting to get bugged by... He's definitely at fault for having gone to his mistress home with an intent of nailing her knowing fully well she has got an "underage" daughter the woman is also at fault for indecent acts though she was within the confines of her room,the media is also to blame for sensationalism knowing fully well we got other important issues to contend with except they trying to be hilarious by relieving us of economic tensions with this expensive huge jokes

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:20 AM
The man has probably gotten cheap pub i wouldnt be suprised hearing that he's starting to get bugged by... He's definitely at fault for having gone to his mistress home with an intent of nailing her knowing fully well she has got an "underage" daughter the woman is also at fault for indecent acts though she was within the confines of her room,the media is also to blame for sensationalism knowing fully well we got other important issues to contend with except they trying to be hilarious by relieving us of economic tensions with this expensive huge jokes

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:19 AM

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:18 AM

Shidoshi's photo
Fri 07/03/09 02:04 AM
The man has probably gotten a cheap pub i wouldnt be suprised hearing how he'll start getting bugged by women now.its a shame on both of them how could the man have gone to his mistress home with the intent of nailing her when he probably knows she's got an "underage" daughter,the woman is a mess.the media too is sensational we got other issues to contend wit except their aim is to be hilarious and relieve us of economic stress through expensive jokes like dis

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 06/30/09 01:09 AM

The best things in life are free.......bigsmile bigsmile
you mean air and rain? They were in principle paid for

Whatever they may be, is totally up to you......laugh laugh

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:41 PM
What is absolutely free in Life?

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:29 PM
Mingle2.com where every lady is a shadow of ... And Potential prospect of an ... ???

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 06/29/09 09:28 PM
Mingle2.com where every lady is a shadow of ... And Potential prospect of an ... ???

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:54 PM
Seriously i dont get all this

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 06/16/09 09:53 PM
Seriously i dont get all this

Shidoshi's photo
Tue 06/16/09 05:10 PM
You!

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 05/18/09 02:37 AM
Dont seem to understand a thing! He's smart so what? You have not caught him "red handed" have you?

Shidoshi's photo
Mon 05/18/09 02:36 AM
Dont seem to understand a thing! He's smart so what? You have not caught him "red handed" have you?

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:18 PM
All man for himself.except when the baggage is "mixed"

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:13 PM
Ow can i help? I hope your not lazy by the way ow much do i get

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:13 PM
Ow can i help? I hope your not lazy by the way ow much do i get

Shidoshi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:48 PM
No no no no.If it were otherwise the world would be a much better place to live